It is Unconstitutional to make laws targetting transgender people

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
It is unconstitutional to make laws targeting transgender as a group! We have just as much rights as any other American citizen and all these anti-transgender bs rules and laws are all as unconstitutional as any against any other group. How would you feel if someone made a law against the christian religion and told you that you couldn't read to children or some shit.

The GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER TO stop me from using the fucking bathroom. The GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER TO STOP ME FROM CHANGING MY NAME! THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER to stop me from changing my body the way I wish.

Libertarians and small government conservatives Time to stand by your trans brothers and sisters for both of our good.

It is unconstitutional to make laws targeting transgender people! We have just as much rights as any other American citizen and all these anti-transgender bs rules and laws are all as unconstitutional as any against any other group.

The GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER TO stop me from using the fucking bathroom. The GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER TO STOP ME FROM CHANGING MY NAME! THE GOVERNMENT DOESN"T NOT HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER to stop me from changing my body the way I wish.

Libertarians and small government conservatives Time to stand by your trans brothers and sisters for both of our good.

The feds might not, but since the whole transgender crap is not explicitly stated in the federal constitution, the States can do as the please.

So the Government is powerless to stop you if you feel like chopping off both your arms?

It is unconstitutional to make laws targeting transgender as a group! We have just as much rights as any other American citizen and all these anti-transgender bs rules and laws are all as unconstitutional as any against any other group. How would you feel if someone made a law against the christian religion and told you that you couldn't read to children or some shit.

The GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER TO stop me from using the fucking bathroom. The GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER TO STOP ME FROM CHANGING MY NAME! THE GOVERNMENT DOESN"T NOT HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER to stop me from changing my body the way I wish.

Is your head buried in the sand? It's already happened.

Meanwhile...you need anger management classes. Be transgender. Just don't expect EVERYONE to agree with your decision.

Why would it be unconstitutional to require males to use the boy's room and the females to use the girls room? Has the world gone freaking insane?

We don't need to be making no special concessions for people that belong in a mental hospital.

Fortunately, 40% or so off themselves.

In a mental hospital situation, that might not would happen.

If some lousy faggot tranny tries to use the bathroom with my daughter he won't need the law. That cock sucker is going to need an ambulance!

The GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER TO stop me from using the fucking bathroom. The GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER TO STOP ME FROM CHANGING MY NAME! THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER to stop me from changing my body the way I wish.

Quit crying Mew Kitty, the mean ol' government has no plans to stop you from going to the bathroom.

No one is stopping you from using the damn bathroom but if you have a penis then you pee in the men bathroom and if you have a vagina you piss in the women bathroom and if there is a unisex bathroom then you per there of you want.

What is so damn hard about this for you?

Last edited:
Oh, being transgender is not the same as being Christian and you damn well know you can not outlaw someone religion no matter Christian, Muslim or worshipping a damn tree but still if you were born a male and still have your penis then piss in the men room.

images

Why should the government have the power to prevent someone from praying or reading the Bible at school if the person doing so is in between classes or in study hall?

Why should the government have the power of telling law abiding citizens where they can and can not carry firearms if they have a permit to carry?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Civilized countries have Disabled Toilets, unisex, and under-used in the vast majority of places. I always took my littlies there when possible, you can check no-one is in there, and leave them while you wait outside. And trannies are welcome!

Nice track Eagle!
Echoes of 'Comfortably Numb' (Roger Waters)

You out emotionally scarring little girls for fun again Matthew?

Q1f2GfU.jpg

Forum List

Back