It Leads Straight to the wh

What's to disprove? He's got a great database of political information that will help the party in the future. It's up to YOU to prove there's something nefarious about that.

What the fuck is wrong with you people, seriously....

Absolutely nothing, thank you. Just trying to get people to make logical arguments. What's wrong with that?

How do you feel about the government watching our very move? Google, Facebook, at@t verison, skpt, ect.

You don't think HUFFPUFF would play stupid big mouth Maxine Waters giving away obama's plans dew ewe twat?

That's ok, teaparty news network and free republic did. That's all the credibility you wingnuts need, isn't it?

Flashback: Maxine Waters: Obama has secret database with everything on everyone

You and that other ole fart Dillo can complain all you want to when I call out your crappy sources, it says something about your interest in truth or lack of..

can you disprove the story, saaaaara?

What's to disprove? He's got a great database of political information that will help the party in the future. It's up to YOU to prove there's something nefarious about that.

Using public funds to spy on political opponents isn't nefarious ? :cuckoo:

Where are you pulling that nonsense from?

Waters is talking about Organizing For America's volunteer and supporter database.

Jesus fucking Christ, people.

Are you guys really "outraged" that Obama has built a volunteer database?

Obama is using the records from google, facebooks, ect to track all the people within them. How is this volunteer?

But that's not what the video is talking about.

In the video, Maxine Waters is talking about OFA's supporter and volunteer database.

When I read these word " the inner circle with knowledge about Obama’s master plans " I swear I heard "Muh-HaHa" emanating from my computer.......

no ---more outraged by how he got it and I highly question the suggestion that all the information was voluntary.

I don't think you have the slightest idea about what Maxine Waters was talking about.

Neither does Maxine but her lips flap all the time.

Actually, I know exactly what she was talking about.

It's what I do for a living.

She was talking about the Database/Voterfile built by OFA, with help from a few private companies. It's called VoteBuilder - and it's a way to combine the standard voter file information (the information that you fill out on your voter registration card, which is public information) with organizing information - like lists of people who turned up at so-and-so event for Obama in 2008, etc.

Your illogical leap to this "database" somehow including secret information stolen by Obama for a political advantage is silly.

What the fuck is wrong with you people, seriously....

Absolutely nothing, thank you. Just trying to get people to make logical arguments. What's wrong with that?

How do you feel about the government watching our very move? Google, Facebook, at@t verison, skpt, ect.

That's not I was talking about or the subject of the OP. If that's what you want to talk about, start a thread. Waters was talking about a campaign database in the clip. That's the basis of the thread and nowhere in it does she suggest that the data was obtained in underhanded ways. Some may assume that, but the clip in no way says that.

I don't think you have the slightest idea about what Maxine Waters was talking about.

She was talking about the Database/Voterfile built by OFA, with help from a few private companies. It's called VoteBuilder - and it's a way to combine the standard voter file information (the information that you fill out on your voter registration card, which is public information) with organizing information - like lists of people who turned up at so-and-so event for Obama in 2008, etc.

Your illogical leap to this "database" somehow including secret information stolen by Obama for a political advantage is silly.

Maybe Mr. Transparent would be kind enough to answer a few questions from the people and clear up a few of these "glitches". Like who ordered the stand down in Libya etc etc etc.

Maybe Mr. Transparent would be kind enough to answer a few questions from the people and clear up a few of these "glitches". Like who ordered the stand down in Libya etc etc etc.

Is that your way of conceding the point?

Are you guys really "outraged" that Obama has built a volunteer database?

no ---more outraged by how he got it and I highly question the suggestion that all the information was voluntary.

I don't think the Tea Party does either, but they don't care. They seem to be filling in the partisan blanks quite nicely for you, but not me. That requires some evidence.

I don't think the Tea Party does either, but they don't care. They seem to be filling in the partisan blanks quite nicely for you, but not me. That requires some evidence.

The primary thing that the video proves, is what we have all known for some time----Maxine Waters is a raving idiot.

The primary thing that the video proves, is what we have all known for some time----Maxine Waters is a raving idiot.

How exactly does the video do that?

Forum List

Back