It must bother republicans just a tad Trump is relying on voter donations for his legal fund

I WILL HAPPILY donate for all his hoax charges against him. America shows how much they love him. Look at the T shirts, I think he is at $10 million by now. Just think of all the people who sold his shirts and profited from it, private sellers. This is a true money maker for him. :)

Why should Trump shut up? Does he force you whine the way you do?
He should shut up because all he does is whine like the fragile, insecure little bitch he is. It must bother you on some level he basically never talks about what he will do as president. He’s so goddamn embarrassing lol

He should shut up because all he does is whine like the fragile, insecure little bitch he is. It must bother you on some level he basically never talks about what he will do as president. He’s so goddamn embarrassing lol
Lol, the pot is talking folks. This deranged moonbat can NEVER shut up about Trump.

Wasn’t he some almighty billionaire? Surely he can come back from this. Why give him the handout he doesn’t need?

Of course, what I find the most odd is how this whole thing even improves his poll numbers. Even if you genuinely believe he is innocent and the whole thing is a witch hunt, why would this somehow make him a better candidate and policy maker? It truly is bizarre to say the least.

A rich bitch expecting the working man to carry him, nothing new about that...Although, they ought not to be so proud of being used.

Trump talks all the time about what he will do as president. That's what makes all you Biden dick suckers so angry and hostile.

Oh really? All the time? Such as?
(Reuters) -Former U.S. President Donald Trump plans to give a speech in Detroit on Sept. 27 to a crowd of union workers, skipping the second Republican presidential debate, an aide said on Monday, and instead inserting himself into a dispute between striking workers and America's leading automakers.
The prime time speech is expected to be delivered to auto workers and other blue collar union members, the aide added. The speech comes as Trump has been harshly critical of President Joe Biden's electric vehicle policies and urged autoworkers to back his candidacy.

(Reuters) -Former U.S. President Donald Trump plans to give a speech in Detroit on Sept. 27 to a crowd of union workers, skipping the second Republican presidential debate, an aide said on Monday, and instead inserting himself into a dispute between striking workers and America's leading automakers.
The prime time speech is expected to be delivered to auto workers and other blue collar union members, the aide added. The speech comes as Trump has been harshly critical of President Joe Biden's electric vehicle policies and urged autoworkers to back his candidacy.
Lol umm okay so what is he going to do as president about this. This is hilarious by the way. Republicans helping unions. Absolutely hysterical lol

Personally, I am thrilled to be donating to the greatest president since George Washington.
Whether the money goes to his legal fund or any other fund he deems necessary is his call.
Trump has done soo much for our country and made soo many personal sacrifices for its citizens.
Donating to him whenever he asks is nothing compared to all the terrific things he has done for America. .. :thup:
You sure triggered an avalanche of emo-dingbats with that post.

You must have studied under Trump because you are just like him! You NEVER shut the fuck up about him.

Lol this is so stupid. You’re just trying to deflect from the point. You know this whole thing is stupid and you can’t defend it.
What part of I don't care is beyond your understanding? Why don't Dem's mind their own business?

(Unless they are female, or brown, or trans, or gay, or...)
There's the Dem identity politics again. Wormy Dems constantly try to divide Americans and stir up trouble. That's why nobody likes Democrats, they are lying scheming little troublemakers.

What part of I don't care is beyond your understanding? Why don't Dem's mind their own business?

There's the Dem identity politics again. Wormy Dems constantly try to divide Americans and stir up trouble. That's why nobody likes Democrats, they are lying scheming little troublemakers.
Lol god you are so transparent. Obviously you saying you don’t care means you can’t defend it so you’re going to pretend it doesn’t matter. It’s so incredibly lame lol

Lol god you are so transparent. Obviously you saying you don’t care means you can’t defend it so you’re going to pretend it doesn’t matter. It’s so incredibly lame lol
LMAO I'm pretty sure it means, I don't care. :auiqs.jpg: You seem frustrated by your failure to :stir:

Personally, I am thrilled to be donating to the greatest president since George Washington.
Whether the money goes to his legal fund or any other fund he deems necessary is his call.
Trump has done soo much for our country and made soo many personal sacrifices for its citizens.
Donating to him whenever he asks is nothing compared to all the terrific things he has done for America. .. :thup:
You mean the worst president since Hoover. 😂

LMAO I'm pretty sure it means, I don't care. :auiqs.jpg: You seem frustrated by your failure to :stir:
Let’s cut the shit. Democrats are for fundamentally fixing society that has gone out of wack since Reagan and the bushs. The newts and Tom delays. The McConnell s, McCain’s and Lindsay grahams. The Paul Ryan’s. The Dennis Hasterts And trump policies have made the rich richer and us poorer. Enough. That’s why I root for the unions. For the middle class. And here you are again siding with the CEOs.

You think the big three auto workers should make $30,000 a year because that’s what Toyota and Honda workers make in the south

Forum List

Back