It rained for first time ever at Greenland’s ice sheet summit.

No you didn't.

Aw,.. here:
FullSizeRender_2_600x.jpg

You've earned it!

Whatever floats your dinghy there, JohnDB. DB.. Hmm.. Bag of Dicks.. John Dick Bag!
Well, no wonder. As they say, if the name fits..!
You're welcome.

That's no way to talk about your mom...quit being a basement dweller and come upstairs to your mom's room and apologize for calling her names....I wanna watch your apology in person.
He mad. :lol:

Apparently...I'm having fun... been having fun.

I'm also a former forum Admin... meaning I know more and better insults than most do. I've seen more than most people can dream about. Some that are really disgusting.

All of which are really pointless...but I thought that he was playing. So I wanted to play too....

But in all reality when you go to ad hominem attacks you really have just admitted that you just lost the argument. So I don't do it except as a matter of fun and games. I don't engage in politics or an argument that I don't think I have competent knowledge of.

And most of the time some people really don't have great debate skills. I've used the exact information people provide to prove their point to prove mine for decades...

Or I prove a third point of view that actually acknowledges both others but that they are both wrong. ((Which is often the truth)

Apparently...I'm having fun... been having fun.

I'm also a former forum Admin... meaning I know more and better insults than most do. I've seen more than most people can dream about. Some that are really disgusting.

All of which are really pointless...but I thought that he was playing. So I wanted to play too....

But in all reality when you go to ad hominem attacks you really have just admitted that you just lost the argument. So I don't do it except as a matter of fun and games. I don't engage in politics or an argument that I don't think I have competent knowledge of.

And most of the time some people really don't have great debate skills. I've used the exact information people provide to prove their point to prove mine for decades...

Or I prove a third point of view that actually acknowledges both others but that they are both wrong. ((Which is often the truth)
Same here. I know grumblenuts well.

That's no way to talk about your mom...
My mom's long dead, snookums. And a "former forum Admin" would know that dragging family in here was a major rule infraction.. But no, you're just a major dumbass, not worth reporting, too busy tooting your own horn trying to impress another self-infatuated dumbass with your lame bullshit. You may now join ding in my ignore folder. Bubbye!

My mom's long dead, snookums. And a "former forum Admin" would know that dragging family in here was a major rule infraction.. But no, you're just a major dumbass, not worth reporting, too busy tooting your own horn trying to impress another self-infatuated dumbass with your lame bullshit. You may now join ding in my ignore folder. Bubbye!
I thought that you were playing due to the ridiculousness of your post...my sincerest apologies.

It's been so long since I've had any feelings about what someone on the internet says (my feelings all have died a long time ago and I keep them in a coffin on the mantle) that I didn't even consider that I might have hurt yours...

Like I said before....I am sorry that I hurt your feelings.

Forum List

Back