It seems American liberals are becoming the only fools left on the planet that welcome Islamic refug

BUT hey so what according to these bleeding heart idiots. To them: it's you American citizens who is questioning allowing this HUGE group of Foreigners from the Muslim countries into our country who is wrong. so instead we get the that THUG of a President and his cult followers spitting all over US for questioning his VISIONS of Transforming us

SNIP:

FBI In 2013: ‘Dozens’ Of Terrorists Have Entered U.S. Through The Refugee Program…

Sure, let’s have thousands more!

WASHINGTON — The FBI told ABC News two years ago the U.S. may have already allowed in “dozens” of terrorists as refugees. The revelation came after two al-Qaida terrorists who were admitted as refugees and lived in Bowling Green, Ky., later said they attacked U.S. military personnel in Iraq.

“We are currently supporting dozens of current counter-terrorism investigations like that,” FBI Agent Gregory Carl, director of the Terrorist Explosive Device Analytical Center, said in an ABC News interview at the time.

Last Friday’s terrorists attacks in Paris that left 129 dead and 352 injured revealed that one of the attackers fled Syria amid a flood of refugees into Greece. Alabama Republican Sen. Jeff Sessions called the attacks a “game changer,” telling reporters Monday, “this country can see this type of thing happening here. We can see it’s a matter of mathematics.”

all of it here:
FBI In 2013: 'Dozens' Of Terrorists Have Entered U.S. Through The Refugee Program...

These white liberals think they are so great, that they can change a people culture to theirs
No, they think terrorists will do their dirty work for them, then come to heel. I look forward to the day of reckoning. I hate the Americans who are defending terrorists more than I hate the terrorists themselves, and I'm hopeful that we'll revive drawing and quartering traitors, just for them.

Given that I'm pretty sure you think anyone calling for sane, moral behavior is "defending terrorists", I can only offer "fuck off and die".

Your response is sane and moral?

SNIP:
US
Obama admin unilaterally changes law to allow immigrants with ‘limited’ terror contact into US

Caroline May
Political Reporter

5:21 PM 02/05/2014

The Obama administration has issued new exemptions to a law that bars certain asylum-seekers and refugees who provided “limited material support” to terrorists who are believed to pose no threat from the U.S.

The Department of Homeland Security and the State Department published the new exemptions Wednesday in the Federal Register to narrow a ban in the Immigration and Nationality Act excluding refugees and asylum seekers who had provided limited material support, no matter how minor, to terrorists.

“These exemptions cover five kinds of limited material support that have adversely and unfairly affected refugees and asylum seekers with no tangible connection to terrorism: material support that was insignificant in amount or provided incidentally in the course of everyday social, commercial, family or humanitarian interactions, or under significant pressure,” a DHS official explained to The Daily Caller.

Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson and Secretary of State John Kerry signed the exemptions.

DHS contends that the law change is “commonsense” and that immigration procedures will remain the same in other respects.

“In addition to rigorous background vetting, including checks coordinated across several government agencies, these exemptions will only be applied on a case-by-case basis after careful review and all security checks have cleared,” the official added. “This exemption process is vital to advancing the U.S. government’s twin goal of protecting the world’s most vulnerable persons while ensuring U.S. national security and public safety.”

While the administration says the rule change is reasonable, former State Department official and current director of policy studies for the Center for Immigration StudiesJessica Vaughan questioned the administration’s right to unilaterally change the law.

ALL of it here:
Obama admin unilaterally changes law to allow immigrants with ‘limited’ terror contact into US

These white liberals think they are so great, that they can change a people culture to theirs

You mean...assimilation?
we have entire neighborhoods and large areas in this country where English isn't even spoken

assimilation my ass

These all of sudden "moral" citizens in this country is helping us commit Cultural Suicide. But they don't care as long as they can look all "moral" and "saintly"
These people aren't moral, they're depraved monsters who think there are too many ppl on the planet and who want to reduce the population, starting with Christians. They aren't liberals, either. They are enemies of liberty a n d humanity and should be tried and executed as traitors.

You mean...assimilation?
Ya sure, they can't even get blacks and Hispanics to assimilate
They don't want assimilation. Makes vote pandering too confusing.
Remember: Immigration without Assimilation is called an invasion!
No, they think terrorists will do their dirty work for them, then come to heel. I look forward to the day of reckoning. I hate the Americans who are defending terrorists more than I hate the terrorists themselves, and I'm hopeful that we'll revive drawing and quartering traitors, just for them.

Given that I'm pretty sure you think anyone calling for sane, moral behavior is "defending terrorists", I can only offer "fuck off and die".

Whats sane about letting terrorist into our country?

You misread. We were talking about immigrants and refugees. Not terrorists. We should just kill the terrorists.
oh so you have a crystal ball and can WEED out all those who could be a terrorist?
No, do you? Anyone could be a terrorist. Shall we just kill everyone? Quit hyperventilating and think.

It would be nice if you uppity snarky people cared as much about ABORTIONS. 58million so far... we wouldn't be needing to replant our country with people who see us as their enemy. fools
WTF ???
Until the war on us, declared by Muslims, is over...no Muslims. That's how war works. When the war is over, and not until then, you release p.o.w.s and begin to allow particular and carefully vetted Muslims in.

And you take the ones here and deport them or contain them, under surveillance.

If you object you are an enemy sympathizer. If you act to unleash the enemy, you are tried as a traitor during war, and you are executed.

You mean...assimilation?
we have entire neighborhoods and large areas in this country where English isn't even spoken

assimilation my ass

These all of sudden "moral" citizens in this country is helping us commit Cultural Suicide. But they don't care as long as they can look all "moral" and "saintly"
These people aren't moral, they're depraved monsters who think there are too many ppl on the planet and who want to reduce the population, starting with Christians. They aren't liberals, either. They are enemies of liberty a n d humanity and should be tried and executed as traitors.

That's exactly what we're heading for.

Until the war on us, declared by Muslims, is over...no Muslims. That's how war works. When the war is over, and not until then, you release p.o.w.s and begin to allow particular and carefully vetted Muslims in.

If you object you are an enemy sympathizer. If you act to unleash the enemy, you are tried as a traitor during war, and you are executed.

I gotta give you credit, koshergrl. You're making the argument against the "war on terror" way better than I could.

You mean...assimilation?

assimilation my ass

That's exactly what we're heading for.
Good. Traitors to our country deserve death.

I gotta give you credit, koshergrl. You're making the argument against the "war on terror" way better than I could.
The war against terror was an abject failure thanks to traitors like you. Now Muslims have declared war on us. We don't have a choice. That puts traitors like you in crosshairs.

SNIP:
US

Caroline May
Political Reporter

The Obama administration has issued new exemptions to a law that bars certain asylum-seekers and refugees who provided “limited material support” to terrorists who are believed to pose no threat from the U.S.

The Department of Homeland Security and the State Department published the new exemptions Wednesday in the Federal Register to narrow a ban in the Immigration and Nationality Act excluding refugees and asylum seekers who had provided limited material support, no matter how minor, to terrorists.

“These exemptions cover five kinds of limited material support that have adversely and unfairly affected refugees and asylum seekers with no tangible connection to terrorism: material support that was insignificant in amount or provided incidentally in the course of everyday social, commercial, family or humanitarian interactions, or under significant pressure,” a DHS official explained to The Daily Caller.

Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson and Secretary of State John Kerry signed the exemptions.

DHS contends that the law change is “commonsense” and that immigration procedures will remain the same in other respects.

“In addition to rigorous background vetting, including checks coordinated across several government agencies, these exemptions will only be applied on a case-by-case basis after careful review and all security checks have cleared,” the official added. “This exemption process is vital to advancing the U.S. government’s twin goal of protecting the world’s most vulnerable persons while ensuring U.S. national security and public safety.”

While the administration says the rule change is reasonable, former State Department official and current director of policy studies for the Center for Immigration StudiesJessica Vaughan questioned the administration’s right to unilaterally change the law.

ALL of it here:
But they refuse to make a special class for persecuted Christians. Who are fleeing CERTAIN death, as opposed to Muslims, who are terrorists who just want welfare.

Here's something to contemplate, all rather disturbing....American ISIS Fan Club is number four on the list:

ISIS-Tweet-Map.png

SNIP:
US

Caroline May
Political Reporter

ALL of it here:
But they refuse to make a special class for persecuted Christians. Who are fleeing CERTAIN death, as opposed to Muslims, who are terrorists who just want welfare.

This is because Obama is anti-Christian and the Leftists in general are not only anti-Christian but are full-on Athiests.

The war against terror was an abject failure thanks to traitors like you. Now Muslims have declared war on us. We don't have a choice. That puts traitors like you in crosshairs.

Anyone who supports and encourages this insanity is a traitor, this includes the so-called leaders like Obama and Merkel.

You misread. We were talking about immigrants and refugees. Not terrorists. We should just kill the terrorists.
Eight ISIS suspects posing as refugees arrested at Istanbul airport

Liberals be like "No that's racist stop profiling!!"

Where are the Feminists? Women's rights under Islam....there are none.

Maybe the Feminists have a sick fantasy to just be treated like pieces of crap:

46048c721a64c6661c9b4cfead7b38d6.jpg

Eight ISIS suspects posing as refugees arrested at Istanbul airport

Hey now stop being racist! They are ALL refugees....get with the programme already ;)

Middle east states have had their fill of refugees as well.

Everyone is putting out the not welcome sign.

Fences going up.

Everyone is learning that sometimes fences make for good neighbors. Compassion is a wonderful thing but self preservation is as well.
Weren't you or your parents originally middle east refugees? ..... :cool:

Forum List

Back