It seems American liberals are becoming the only fools left on the planet that welcome Islamic refug

Why should we welcome a culture that is counter to Western culture and ideals ?
Every one of these "refugees" could be kitty cats and never harm anyone, but they are from a culture that is fresh out of the sixth century and they will not assimilate into American traditions.
We don't want them here, we don't need more mouths to feed, our own people need jobs and the last thing we need is more low skilled individuals that end up keeping wages down, and end up on government programs.

Europe by the day is quickly becoming less tolerant of welcoming in the 6th century third-worlders.
Soon, American idiots, er, I mean American liberals are likely to be the only ones left that want them.
We should all help out by suggesting all refugees head for blue states where liberals are ready to sign them up and start their indoctrination process.

Germany Shuts Its Open Door to Refugees

Can blowing up balloons for refugees blow up in your face?

BERLIN — If you thought the United States is polarized over immigration, take a look at how Europe is now paralyzed by the refugees on their doorstep who in Germany alone could number one million by the end of the year. The crisis has given rise to what has become known here aswillkommenskultur, a neologism meaning “a culture of being welcoming”. It is associated with scenes at German train stations of bewildered Syrians, Iraqis and Afghans arriving to cheers from smiling happy Germans waving welcome signs and multicolored balloons. The term is also used derisively by those who saywillkommenskultur is naïve.

Chancellor Angela Merkel became the willkommenskultur queen a couple of months ago when she suspended restrictions on refugees seeking asylum. But branding the country refugee-friendly made some Germans queasy. Even before the Friday the 13th attack on Paris, many wondered whether the newcomers might include members of ISIS’s covert operatives. Hostility to her open refugee policy grew, most notably within her own party and last week her interior ministry re-imposed the very restrictions Ms. Merkel had so auspiciously lifted.
Germany Shuts Its Open Door to Refugees[/QUOTE

You aren't the only ones. Yesterday the UK received a plane load.
You aren't the only ones. Yesterday the UK received a plane load.

These white liberals think they are so great, that they can change a people culture to theirs
No, they think terrorists will do their dirty work for them, then come to heel. I look forward to the day of reckoning. I hate the Americans who are defending terrorists more than I hate the terrorists themselves, and I'm hopeful that we'll revive drawing and quartering traitors, just for them.

Given that I'm pretty sure you think anyone calling for sane, moral behavior is "defending terrorists", I can only offer "fuck off and die".

moral? from the party that champions abortions all of sudden preaching to other about morals. Because people are Genuinely worried about these "young able bodied men" lining up to come into our country. you people come out with all your snark spewing. All of you not worried should be lining up to have them planted in your neighborhoods

Europe by the day is quickly becoming less tolerant of welcoming in the 6th century third-worlders.
Soon, American idiots, er, I mean American liberals are likely to be the only ones left that want them.
We should all help out by suggesting all refugees head for blue states where liberals are ready to sign them up and start their indoctrination process.

BERLIN — If you thought the United States is polarized over immigration, take a look at how Europe is now paralyzed by the refugees on their doorstep who in Germany alone could number one million by the end of the year. The crisis has given rise to what has become known here aswillkommenskultur, a neologism meaning “a culture of being welcoming”. It is associated with scenes at German train stations of bewildered Syrians, Iraqis and Afghans arriving to cheers from smiling happy Germans waving welcome signs and multicolored balloons. The term is also used derisively by those who saywillkommenskultur is naïve.

Chancellor Angela Merkel became the willkommenskultur queen a couple of months ago when she suspended restrictions on refugees seeking asylum. But branding the country refugee-friendly made some Germans queasy. Even before the Friday the 13th attack on Paris, many wondered whether the newcomers might include members of ISIS’s covert operatives. Hostility to her open refugee policy grew, most notably within her own party and last week her interior ministry re-imposed the very restrictions Ms. Merkel had so auspiciously lifted.
Evidently Germany is now full of people who "fear" and "hate".

'420 potentially dangerous Islamists live in Germany'

These white liberals think they are so great, that they can change a people culture to theirs
No, they think terrorists will do their dirty work for them, then come to heel. I look forward to the day of reckoning. I hate the Americans who are defending terrorists more than I hate the terrorists themselves, and I'm hopeful that we'll revive drawing and quartering traitors, just for them.

Given that I'm pretty sure you think anyone calling for sane, moral behavior is "defending terrorists", I can only offer "fuck off and die".

moral? from the party that champions abortions all of sudden preaching to other about morals. Because people are Genuinely worried about these "young able bodied men" lining up to come into our country. you people come out with all your snark spewing. All of you not worried should be lining up to have them planted in your neighborhoods

Are they in your trailer park yet?

Im not as worried about ISIS bad guys coming into our country as much as Im worried about more foreign assholes coming in to siphon off the state and moving FF towards the collapse. And certainly, that's the motivation for the enthusiasm of progressives. Don't take my words for it though.....just go read anything from the hyper-k00k progressive radicals like Alinsky. Its all in their playbook. Its Operation Fuck the US Middle Class into oblivion.

Think about it.........every swinging dick that enters this country under Soetero's watch is another vote for the DUMS too. Its all very convenient and hidden under the goofball veil of "humanitarianism". Its called a purposeful invasion s0ns!!:2up::eusa_dance:

Whats sane about letting terrorist into our country?

You mean...assimilation?
we have entire neighborhoods and large areas in this country where English isn't even spoken

assimilation my ass
There are two groups who hate America's history and traditions, and who want to "fundamentally change" America.

One good method is to stop expecting assimilation and divide us by group as much as possible.

You mean...assimilation?
we have entire neighborhoods and large areas in this country where English isn't even spoken

assimilation my ass

These all of sudden "moral" citizens in this country is helping us commit Cultural Suicide. But they don't care as long as they can look all "moral" and "saintly"

You misread. We were talking about immigrants and refugees. Not terrorists. We should just kill the terrorists.

You misread. We were talking about immigrants and refugees. Not terrorists. We should just kill the terrorists.

So how can you tell the difference?
It's not like they're going to show you their ISIS membership card at the border.

oh so you have a crystal ball and can WEED out all those who could be a terrorist? It would be nice if you uppity snarky people cared as much about ABORTIONS. 58million so far... we wouldn't be needing to replant our country with people who see us as their enemy. fools

Evidently Germany is now full of people who "fear" and "hate".

'420 potentially dangerous Islamists live in Germany'

Oh the irony.

You mean...assimilation?
Ya sure, they can't even get blacks and Hispanics to assimilate
They don't want assimilation. Makes vote pandering too confusing.
Remember: Immigration without Assimilation is called an invasion!

oh so you have a crystal ball and can WEED out all those who could be a terrorist?
No, do you? Anyone could be a terrorist. Shall we just kill everyone? Quit hyperventilating and think.

It would be nice if you uppity snarky people cared as much about ABORTIONS. 58million so far... we wouldn't be needing to replant our country with people who see us as their enemy. fools
WTF ???

So how can you tell the difference?
It's not like they're going to show you their ISIS membership card at the border.

Which is exactly why a "war" against them is incoherent.

oh so you have a crystal ball and can WEED out all those who could be a terrorist? It would be nice if you uppity snarky people cared as much about ABORTIONS. 58million so far... we wouldn't be needing to replant our country with people who see us as their enemy. fools
we wouldn't be needing to replant our country with people who see us as their enemy. fools

Simply amazing

Forum List

Back