It sounds as if the nation will seriously confront the now- raging pandemic.

A CDC update Wednesday says individuals are more likely to survive the coronavirus after contracting it. The health agency says if you have the virus between the ages of 0 to 70, you have a 99% survival rate. And if you’re over 70, the survival rate is nearly 95%.

Why did you have me on ignore? I am donating plasma again on the 30th btw.

Duh, we've gotten better at treating the disease and people are LESS likely to die now if they contract the virus than they were in May.
But deaths aren't down and we're on a steady clip of 1000-15000 each day. Also cases are WAY up despite less testing.
I had you on ignore because you're a damn liar. Thought I'd see if you had improved. You haven't.

A CDC update Wednesday says individuals are more likely to survive the coronavirus after contracting it. The health agency says if you have the virus between the ages of 0 to 70, you have a 99% survival rate. And if you’re over 70, the survival rate is nearly 95%.

Duh, we've gotten better at treating the disease and people are LESS likely to die now if they contract the virus than they were in May.
But deaths aren't down and we're on a steady clip of 1000-15000 each day. Also cases are WAY up despite less testing.
I had you on ignore because you're a damn liar. Thought I'd see if you had improved. You haven't.
The mortality rate continues to decline bozo.....more testing gives you more cases and fewer severe cases and fewer deaths. You wackos are much better at stuffing ballot boxes than you are at math.

You're such a damn liar. Deaths are NOT down and the survival rate ain't 99.97.

That's from 3 months ago dumbass.

And this..as Azog already dropped on you

If you are under 70 you have a 99% chance to survive the Wuflu. If you are over 70 it's 95%.

You lefty retards already supposedly won the election, you don't have to keep up the Covid fear mongering bullshit anymore.

Why does it seem like you moonbat retards want Covid to be worse than it is?

Is it because if it isn't as bad, you have to admit that it was all a Demonrat scam to steal an election?

Or is it that you retards are all starting to realize it was bullshit, and are now afraid of everyone seeing how foolish you are?

If you are under 70 you have a 99% chance to survive the Wuflu. If you are over 70 it's 95%.

You lefty retards already supposedly won the election, you don't have to keep up the Covid fear mongering bullshit anymore.

Is it because if it isn't as bad, you have to admit that it was all a Demonrat scam to steal an election?

Or is it that you retards are all starting to realize it was bullshit, and are now afraid of everyone seeing how foolish you are?

Good point dumbass - It's WAY worse now than it was in August. And your link only proved one of my contentions.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
Projections

CLOSED CASES
Cases which had an outcome:
6,484,179 (96%)
Recovered / Discharged
243,820 (4%)
Deaths

Good point dumbass - It's WAY worse now than it was in August. And your link only proved one of my contentions.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
Projections

CLOSED CASES
6,484,179 (96%)
Recovered / Discharged
243,820 (4%)
Deaths
Its way better moron.....testing, testing, testing identifies the true severity level of the leftyflu.

Deaths are way down. You had me on ignore because I proved you were a donkey when it came to convalescent plasma. You said it was strictly used for research. Only cowards put persons on ignore. Please continue to do so

U.S. reports 130,000 new coronavirus cases, fourth straight daily record
November 8, 2020

A nuanced alternative approach is already in evidence:

View attachment 413213
“This fucking virus!”
“What does it have to do with me getting reelected?”
"People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots
!"

View attachment 413218
Biden said controlling the pandemic would be his first order of business,
and announced plans to name a group of scientists and experts to
create a plan of action for implementation beginning Jan. 20.

View attachment 413214
“I will spare no effort — none
nor any commitment
to turn around this pandemic.”

The fucking flu is worse.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
Projections

CLOSED CASES
6,484,179 (96%)
Recovered / Discharged
243,820 (4%)
Deaths

God damn you are fucking stupid.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
Projections

CLOSED CASES
6,484,179 (96%)
Recovered / Discharged
243,820 (4%)
Deaths

God damn you are fucking stupid.
And a coward. Please don't forget that. Thank you.

U.S. reports 130,000 new coronavirus cases, fourth straight daily record
November 8, 2020

A nuanced alternative approach is already in evidence:

View attachment 413213
“This fucking virus!”
“What does it have to do with me getting reelected?”
"People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots
!"

View attachment 413218
Biden said controlling the pandemic would be his first order of business,
and announced plans to name a group of scientists and experts to
create a plan of action for implementation beginning Jan. 20.

View attachment 413214
“I will spare no effort — none
nor any commitment
to turn around this pandemic.”

'Xenophobic Life-Saving Travel Bans' Biden declares he will impose a widespread mask mandate followed by another economy-destroying lockdown, and the next day President Trump announces another promise kept - a COVID-19 vaccine before the end of the year and 600 million free doses for Americans coming.
Way to go, 'China' Joe!~

:p Bwuhahahahaha

You leftards supposedly won the election. You can stop the fear mongering now.

No one cares about your Covid fear hype anymore.

Posted October 20......

1. I have posited that, as Trump's greatest asset in the campaign has been his miraculous economy, after Hussein 'masterminded' the slowest recovery in history, and the answer to this by the party of evil is to organize a nationwide shutdown of the economy through lock-downs, riots, and closing schools to keep parents from going back to work.

Time will tell if it worked.

Looks like I was right, and all you hand-wringing mask-wearing Biden voters were suckers.

‘Is Covid over?’ Suddenly Dems like Schumer lead ‘Super Spreader’ events, but it’s ok for them?

Now that Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden has been declared by the media to be the winner of the 2020 presidential election, it appears the coronavirus pandemic has magically disappeared — just as had been expected.

How so? The same Democrat politicians and liberal media figures who spent months promoting authoritarian decrees pertaining to masks, large gatherings and lockdowns have seemingly jettisoned all of their prior concerns.

Case in point: While celebrating Biden’s alleged victory with a large, tightly-packed crowd outside the Barclays Center in Brooklyn his Saturday afternoon, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer ripped off his mask like a Scooby-Doo villain.

He then proceeded to loudly yell and spit his joy to a crowd of Democrats."
'Is Covid over?’ Suddenly Dems like Schumer lead 'Super Spreader' events, but it's ok for them?

The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic appears to magically be over now that Joe Biden has been declared by the media to be the winner of the 2020 race.

Forum List

Back