It Starts: London Muslim Mayor Bans Women In Advertisements

London’s Muslim Mayor Bans Sexy Women In Advertisements

The Infamous Muslim Oppression of Women Has Begun In London.

Hillary - like Obama - just can't wait to bring thousands of Islamists into the country, despite Sharia law and our Constitution and laws mixing like oil and water. She just declared that Trump, who wants to temporarily suspend bringing them in at least until we have a vetting system that actually WORKS, will take America BACK!

Ummmmm....a Muslim now in power just took London...and women...back to the 'Stone Age'. These are the same people with the same mindset that oppress women, murder them for being raped, and murder gays in their own countries, bringing those tenets of Sharia law to the nations and governments they 'infiltrate'.

How long before the idea of banning gays is introduced in London...then killing them? How long before it starts here?

Before anyone starts balking and saying 'that could never happen here', did you ever think women would be banned from being in advertisements in London? I know I sure never did.

Some might suggest this is a bit of an overreaction on your part. He banned skinny girl ads n the tube and buses in an effort to keep young women from feeling shame if they are not a size 2. Yawn......wake me when he tells women they all must wear burkas. Actually, on second thought don't, they elected the guy, so they get what they get.
not an overreaction. it's a flat out lie. easyt65 is a liar.

It didn't take long for the Muslim Mayor to show his true colors, huh?

The original hope that he wasn't an Islamist has disappeared.

The worry now is that he will try to impose Muslim culture and may be even Sharia Law.

Slowly but surely Islam is creeping forward and imposing its will in the UK.

A dangerous precedent which could be the beginning of the end!

Not good.

This thread would not exist if he were Christian, Jewish, etc.

True Dat.

We would not be talking about something that hadn't happened. We are only talking about it because it has.

Oops, you missed the point.

Looks like you did, because it wouldn't have happened under a different administration.

By your logic, we wouldn't be talking about ISIS if they were Christian or Jewish, ignoring the fact that they would not be engaging in the same action, if so.

This thread would not exist if he were Christian, Jewish, etc.

True Dat.

We would not be talking about something that hadn't happened. We are only talking about it because it has.

Oops, you missed the point.

Looks like you did, because it wouldn't have happened under a different administration.

By your logic, we wouldn't be talking about ISIS if they were Christian or Jewish, ignoring the fact that they would not be engaging in the same action, if so.

You are assuming that this is all about this guy not wanting any women exposing themselves in a risqué manner because he is Muslim, and has nothing to do with him trying to censor this type of thing from young girls who may be susceptible to body image issues. Your analogy of ISIS is wholly illogical. They are a terrorist organization, not the mayor of a major city....

I am not saying I agree with him, I am saying that others who are not Muzzies have made the same argument, and it is in fact a logical fallacy that if he makes the argument it is because he is Muslim.

This link might help you, or it may just confuse you more-

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/advertisings-toxic-effect-on-eating-and-body-image/

Hillary - like Obama - just can't wait to bring thousands of Islamists into the country, despite Sharia law and our Constitution and laws mixing like oil and water. She just declared that Trump, who wants to temporarily suspend bringing them in at least until we have a vetting system that actually WORKS, will take America BACK!

Ummmmm....a Muslim now in power just took London...and women...back to the 'Stone Age'. These are the same people with the same mindset that oppress women, murder them for being raped, and murder gays in their own countries, bringing those tenets of Sharia law to the nations and governments they 'infiltrate'.

How long before the idea of banning gays is introduced in London...then killing them? How long before it starts here?

Before anyone starts balking and saying 'that could never happen here', did you ever think women would be banned from being in advertisements in London? I know I sure never did.
Lol.

Why the exact same misleading thread title as the other thread you started with your sock?

Why the exact same misleading thread title as the other thread you started with your sock?
Come on, you know the answer to that.

Come on, you know the answer to that.

Just to make it part of the public record.

It didn't take long for the Muslim Mayor to show his true colors, huh?

The original hope that he wasn't an Islamist has disappeared.

The worry now is that he will try to impose Muslim culture and may be even Sharia Law.

Slowly but surely Islam is creeping forward and imposing its will in the UK.

A dangerous precedent which could be the beginning of the end!

Not good.
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about

Huh, this moron wants only ugly women in ads? Or does he want all men dressed up as women?

Is it true?

I know nothing of English law...

Does the UK's body of law permit such a ban?

Is the public transit system in London under the control of the Mayor?

Does he have the legal authority to make such a proclamation?

Couture by Jake
b5bb5a4ca1ec902cfbe2345ca46535a2.jpg
LMFAO

The Femi-Male aka leftist twinkletoes aren't really attracted to women anyhow so they don't give a shit if the Muslim dickhead in London bans specific forms of free speech in how women decide to dress , advertising.. FASCISM is always en-vogue with freaks.

Is it true?

Is it true?

The UK allows sharia law, eventually homosexuals will be stoned and thrown off buildings in the UK. London must be a beautiful place these days

Forum List

Back