It takes Dems over 9 months to decide on a stimulus for Americans affect by COVID....but only a week to impeach.

The stimulus bill was sitting on McConnell's desk for months along with hundreds of other pieces of legislation over the years. Now that Ossoff and Warnock won, stripping republicans of the Senate, you'll be getting a real second stimulus.
You do know, that you are one stupid mother fucker...Here let Nancy tell you herself, that she could care less about you , you worthless slave...

The stimulus bill was sitting on McConnell's desk for months along with hundreds of other pieces of legislation over the years. Now that Ossoff and Warnock won, stripping republicans of the Senate, you'll be getting a real second stimulus.

Exactly! The thread premise is a LIE.
And you too are a stupid worthless prog slave, who isnt worth 600 dollars the dems couldnt even give you. Fuck you are stupid as hell, a very useful idiot.

Dems care about 1 thing. POWER.

They do not give a shit about America or Americans.

They are nothing but political ghouls. They manipulate low information voters for their own need for power.

Congratulations, pawns.

This will soon happen to you:

Dems have made a mockery of Congress. The Senate wont vote on this for weeks or months? I thought Trump was such a danger he had to be removed from office IMMEDIATELY!

THIS IS BULLSHIT POLITICS BECAUSE DIMS ARE AFRAID OF TRUMP ON 2024.

Take mitch mcconnel out of the equation and Americans have a different result.

Dems care about 1 thing. POWER.

They do not give a shit about America or Americans.

They are nothing but political ghouls. They manipulate low information voters for their own need for power.

Congratulations, pawns.

This will soon happen to you:

Dems have made a mockery of Congress. The Senate wont vote on this for weeks or months? I thought Trump was such a danger he had to be removed from office IMMEDIATELY!

THIS IS BULLSHIT POLITICS BECAUSE DIMS ARE AFRAID OF TRUMP ON 2024.

Priorities?
:dunno:

Is that what Leslie Stahl said on 60 Minutes
I'm neither Leslie Stahl, nor on 60 Minutes.
So youre lahkota

In the "60mins" interview, grandma Pelosi said "it is "respect" issue", nothing to do with power

BTW Senator Barbara Boxer objected to GW electoral votes in January 2005 and was praised for doing so by Senators Hillary Clinton and Ted Kennedy.

In January 2017 one of today's 'floor mangers', an oaf by the name of Jerry Nadler, opposed the electoral votes which Donald Trump handily won from Alabama.

If we had a free press they would have pointed just these two instances ou but prefer to tell people it is illicit and seditious to oppose electoral votes in Congress.

She signed on to an Ohio rep's objection over voter suppression (long lines)...not fraud. She has stated repeatedly that she regrets doing it. All in all, a blip on the electoral certification radar. It never had any chance of overturning the election. Same with 2016.

Compare that with the almost two month effort to reverse the results of a free and fair election culminating in a violent insurrection at the Capitol. Please post for me the pictures and news stories of how this was executed in 2005 and 2017? I need links and certification. I'll wait.

LOL

Excuses that don't wash and she was praised by Clinton and Kennedy.

Let's not forget that Harris and Sanders sponsored a bill for $2k payments back in May but McConnell of course never brought that up for a vote either.

Dems passed that stimulus LAST MAY

But it was delayed by Mitch McConnell...who is delaying Impeachment as well

Not.

President Trump asked for $2000 months ago.

Pelosi has admitted that she delayed a package.

The House passed $1200 before Trump even had an opinion on checks and Democrats in the senate to include Harris and Sanders sponsored a bill for $2k payments in May and McConnell didn't budge.

Is that what Leslie Stahl said on 60 Minutes
I'm neither Leslie Stahl, nor on 60 Minutes.
So youre lahkota
*you're

The OP has just shown his wilful ignorance...

In his misinformed world Democrats are alway the problem even when there is clear facts the McConnell held up the bill... Actually the biggest problem was that the GOP couldn't agree, and it shown no better than in Trump's actions....

This thread just show how ignorant the oP is of actual reality...

I am going to put in a wild guess and say he thinks there was election voter fraud too..

My guess isn't that wild. the OP is getting non fact based news and is getting radicalised by alternative news sources...

Forum List

Back