It Was Done on Tobacco. It Can Be Done on Guns.

And can apply for a FFL license to own fully auto arms....

The requirement for an FFL needs to be rolled back.
All we need is to ban leftists from owning or getting them and all is good.

Think about it....
If you subtract ALL the gun crimes committed by LEFTISTS annually...how many would be remaining?

2 per year....and those two would be suicides.

Houston, we have a Leftist problem.....not a gun problem.

Roger that.

And you don't have an answer. Why?
Lol
If it ain’t broke don’t fix it...
Lawnmowers kill more people every year than people using ARs.... fact

That's interesting, but my question wasn't about lawn mowers. I'm sure you have a very reasonable answer to my question. What is that answer?
Passing frivolous gun control laws only keeps firearms out of law abiding peoples possession... fact

Perhaps you can answer. None of the other gun nuts even tried. Are the laws restricting fully automatic machine gun ownership and use constitutional, and are they examples of a laws that prevents bad guys from obtaining guns they should not have?
lol
Most firearms are semi-auto, pull the trigger once it fires once. Political correctness should never dictate the laws. Legislating with emotion is a No-go.

I already noted that there is a rout for individuals to own fully automatic weapons. No opinion on the constitutionality of the law that bans their widespread use and manufacture? Is that an example of infringement?

Lol

That's interesting, but my question wasn't about lawn mowers. I'm sure you have a very reasonable answer to my question. What is that answer?
Passing frivolous gun control laws only keeps firearms out of law abiding peoples possession... fact

Perhaps you can answer. None of the other gun nuts even tried. Are the laws restricting fully automatic machine gun ownership and use constitutional, and are they examples of a laws that prevents bad guys from obtaining guns they should not have?
lol
Most firearms are semi-auto, pull the trigger once it fires once. Political correctness should never dictate the laws. Legislating with emotion is a No-go.

I already noted that there is a rout for individuals to own fully automatic weapons. No opinion on the constitutionality of the law that bans their widespread use and manufacture? Is that an example of infringement?
Yes, on law abiding citizens...

:dig::dig:

TheRockRollsEyes.gif

Think about it....
If you subtract ALL the gun crimes committed by LEFTISTS annually...how many would be remaining?

Roger that.

I guess that's as lose to an answer as you can give. Why don't you call the NRA and ask them for an answer for when you get asked again. It must be embarrassing for you to try so hard to avoid answering such a simple question.

And you don't have an answer. Why?
Lol

lol

Semi-auto is like the M-16 where it goes off as a three round burst.

Lol

lol

A three round burst is considered automatic.

I guess that's as lose to an answer as you can give. Why don't you call the NRA and ask them for an answer for when you get asked again. It must be embarrassing for you to try so hard to avoid answering such a simple question.

You lost the argument an hour ago. But you insist on continuing to dig....have fun
I stink you need a beeger shovel.....
:dig::dig::dig:
:abgg2q.jpg:

lol

A three round burst is considered automatic.

Then why do people say that M-16's aren't assault rifles?

Think about it....
If you subtract ALL the gun crimes committed by LEFTISTS annually and or the criminals they've coddled and nurtured...how many would be remaining?

Roger that.

Think about it....
If you subtract ALL the gun crimes committed by LEFTISTS annually and or the criminals they've coddled and nurtured...how many would be remaining?

Roger that.

What grounds do you think would roll back FFL laws?

Think about it....

Roger that.

Really, I was told a psychotic person could find another psychotic person in a crowd. I believe recently one of the perps of a mass murder was drawn to Trump. Believed in what Trump had to say.

What grounds do you think would roll back FFL laws?

Good ole American common sense.
If the Left can be beat back into it's proper place, not only could I see this happening....but I could see FAR less crime to go with it....and almost ZERO mass shootings to boot.
Remember, in early America (before the rise of Liberalism and Leftist Progressivism), school kids carried loaded guns to SCHOOL. NO MASS SHOOTINGS.
What changed? The rise of Leftist policies.

If you were serious about a perceived "gun problem", you Leftists would be at the very least including mental health in your discussion...

But NOPE....it's always ONLY about THE GUNS.....NEVER the real root of the problem.

That's how America KNOWS you folks are full of shit.

Why does the LEFT REFUSE to have an honest debate about mental health problems behind these tragedies and what is causing them?

I know why....do you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back