It Was Done on Tobacco. It Can Be Done on Guns.

But there is a right to bear a musket AK's AR 's NO
"Assault weapons" are in common use for traditionally lawful purposes, making them "bearable arms" as the term is use din 2A jurisprudence.
Thus, your statement there is no right to own and use 'assault weapons' - like just about everything else you post - is unsupportable nonsense.
free speech is limited--so is the 2A
:lol:
A red herring?
That's the -best- you can do?
I accept your concession of the point - that, by virtue of the fact 'assault weapons' are in common use for traditionally lawful purposes, we do in fact have a right to own and use them.

Now, to address your red herring:
The basic exercise of the right to free speech is only limited when it harms others and/or places them in a condition of clear, present and immediate danger -- when does the basic exercise of the right to keep and bear arms harm others, or place them in a condition of clear, present and immediate danger?

I know this question is above your pay grade, but please do try to not embarrass yourself with your response.

I'm just curious. We passed laws that effectively banned Machine guns. Yes, there is still a rout for citizens to own them, but for the most part, they are not the problem they were before they were effectively banned. Was that against the constitution? Why aren't gun nuts fighting to have automatic machine guns open for over the counter sales? Is that a law that did work to stop bad guys from using them?
Lol
You’re barking up the wrong tree
And you don't have an answer. Why?
Lol
If it ain’t broke don’t fix it...
Lawnmowers kill more people every year than people using ARs.... fact

I'm just curious. We passed laws that effectively banned Machine guns. Yes, there is still a rout for citizens to own them, but for the most part, they are not the problem they were before they were effectively banned. Was that against the constitution? Why aren't gun nuts fighting to have automatic machine guns open for over the counter sales? Is that a law that did work to stop bad guys from using them?
Lol
Lol

That's interesting, but my question wasn't about lawn mowers. I'm sure you have a very reasonable answer to my question. What is that answer?

There is no guarantee that guns will be affordable, only that we have the right to bear arms and government shall not infringe on those rights.
You would then agree that the state could place "safety regulations" on the various methods of abortion which then prices them out of reach for the average person, and doing so would not violate the Constitution.
Correct?

Lol
Lol

I'm still looking forward to your answer, unless you are just too dumb to have an answer.

"Assault weapons" are in common use for traditionally lawful purposes, making them "bearable arms" as the term is use din 2A jurisprudence.
Thus, your statement there is no right to own and use 'assault weapons' - like just about everything else you post - is unsupportable nonsense.
A red herring?
I accept your concession of the point - that, by virtue of the fact 'assault weapons' are in common use for traditionally lawful purposes, we do in fact have a right to own and use them.

The basic exercise of the right to free speech is only limited when it harms others and/or places them in a condition of clear, present and immediate danger -- when does the basic exercise of the right to keep and bear arms harm others, or place them in a condition of clear, present and immediate danger?

I know this question is above your pay grade, but please do try to not embarrass yourself with your response.
I'll give it my best shot,,,,,,you seem to be overly exacting with your right to keep and bear arms deal BUT YOU FN cowards keep your traitorous mouths shut with any talk about the emolument clause your pos has violated over and over and should be thrown out of the presidency on his fat ass
How'd I do?

Most Americans support universal background checks, restricting high capacity magazines and access to assault rifles

Nope.
Most Americans support the 2nd Amendment and the right to bear modern, high capacity magazines and black rifles.
Everything else was a stupid compromise to TRY and appease the Left.
We now know it was a huge mistake. Giving an inch led to the Left's obsession with taking a mile.

You just need to pull your nose out of CNN's anal orifice long enough to get some fresh air. Hillary in a Landslide !!!

lmao
The hell they do

Two-thirds of Americans support assault weapons ban: Fox News poll

dad4.jpg

Most Americans support universal background checks, restricting high capacity magazines and access to assault rifles

Nope.
Most Americans support the 2nd Amendment and the right to bear modern, high capacity magazines and black rifles.
Everything else was a stupid compromise to TRY and appease the Left.
We now know it was a huge mistake. Giving an inch led to the Left's obsession with taking a mile.

You just need to pull your nose out of CNN's anal orifice long enough to get some fresh air. Hillary in a Landslide !!!

lmao
The hell they do

Two-thirds of Americans support assault weapons ban: Fox News poll
The other third are fn traitors who need to be kicked out of the country

A red herring?

I'll give it my best shot,,,,,,you seem to be overly exacting with your right to keep and bear arms deal BUT YOU FN cowards keep your traitorous mouths shut with any talk about the emolument clause your pos has violated over and over and should be thrown out of the presidency on his fat ass
How'd I do?
As well as any other useful idiot, armed only with talking points he doesn't understand.

Look at who agrees with you....gun grabbers.
For shits and giggles let's say you were correct.....
Then 2/3s of America would be weak, tyrant hugging pussies who have completely forgotten history and the lessons of the American Revolution and why MUCH wiser men crafted the 2nd Amendment and why....and are groveling for a dictators boot up their asses.

Fox News is now basically part of the Left wing propaganda machine. If you're smart, you already know why and what has changed. (Therefore, no doubt, you have no clue)

So, no...it's more propaganda.
1/3 of America supports an assault weapons ban. I'll generously give you that.

How many Republicans are there? Hint: enough to still win national elections so AT LEAST slightly more than half.

And if you really believe most of those support the gun BS you're wanting you're just a dim bulb gun grabbing asshole.

Last edited:

Ummmm.....no.
That's easy to find and now you're deflecting...

I asked you to show proof with verifiable links to information on the use of machine guns in mass shootings in America. Sure, they were occasionally used by some bad people. But when was it a national Crisis with thousands dying?
You made it sound as if tens of thousands were being slaughtered by machine guns....

WHEN?
PROOF?

Last edited:
Still think that having semi and automatic weapons registered is a good idea. Bounce the results against NCIC and also get support to arm schools and churches. We need new tools, you boys on the right are far too stringent in your beliefs about the 2nd Amendment. I'd like to see headway made between all of us to tackle this problem logically.

If CNN tells you that often enough, weak minds actually eat it up willingly.

MOST AMERICANS DO NOT SUPPORT ANY MORE GUN RESTRICTIONS....INCLUDING ERRONEOUSLY CALLED ASSAULT WEAPONS BANS.

A KNIFE CAN BE AN ASSAULT WEAPON.

Still think that having semi and automatic weapons registered is a good idea. Bounce the results against NCIC and also get support to arm schools and churches. We need new tools, you boys on the right are far too stringent in your beliefs about the 2nd Amendment. I'd like to see headway made between all of us to tackle this problem logically.
Logic is above most repubs pay grade

AR15's were also once banned. But now there are roughly 100 millions in the hands of Americans.
There is no way to ever put that Genie back in the bottle without massive bloodshed.

Instead of 100 dead per year, think 100,000.....or 1,000,000 Is that what the Left is itching for?

Forum List

Back