It was NOT the video tape that doomed Trump, R-W'ers....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I can see a barrage of threads by right wingers stating their outrage over the Trump video tape and how "unfair" it all is to their beloved hero.....However, the video tape is not much more than a FINAL nail on Trump's coffin.
If the video tape were the ONLY "scandal" plaguing Trump, right wingers would have a point, but of course that is not the case.

Trump is an empty suit, with NO clue and NO policies on how to govern our country. Sure, Trump can throw out "red meat" to his biased base that clamors for sexism, racism and xenophobia as the solutions to our country's problems....but that is the very definition of demagoguery.....

NO, the video tape is NOT what has doomed Trump...What has doomed Trump is Trump.

I can see a barrage of threads by right wingers stating their outrage over the Trump video tape and how "unfair" it all is to their beloved hero.....However, the video tape is not much more than a FINAL nail on Trump's coffin.
If the video tape were the ONLY "scandal" plaguing Trump, right wingers would have a point, but of course that is not the case.

Trump is an empty suit, with NO clue and NO policies on how to govern our country. Sure, Trump can throw out "red meat" to his biased base that clamors for sexism, racism and xenophobia as the solutions to our country's problems....but that is the very definition of demagoguery.....

NO, the video tape is NOT what has doomed Trump...What has doomed Trump is Trump.

Agree...

Trump was doomed the moment he stepped into the political arena and when he won the nomination after his dirty comments against other candidates like Ted Cruz there was no doubt he was going to be taken down...

• Banned
What someone else wrote reflects my own feelings and reasoning.....

Trump's many flaws (among many, many others:)
  • A constantly repeated thesis that America is in the worst shape of its life, using hyperbolic phrases and words designed to intensify fear (“disaster,” “terrible,” “worst ever,” “tremendous”)
  • Very little discussion of plans to fix this “disaster”
  • A wide variety of bold faced lies as proven real time during the debate
  • An inability and lack of humility to admit to mistakes or take any ownership
  • An unapologetic admittance to dodging taxes and bragging that this is “smart”
  • The inability to absorb the slightest insult (of which there will be MANY as president)
With Trump I see a textbook narcissist whose ego has a thirst many of us don’t understand. Becoming president, for him, is the ultimate win purely for the fame and title.

Trump isn't doomed. You fail.

how far do you want to push this? it's already bad enough that for the rest of your life you're going to be paranoid that there are some alt-right pepe frogs lurking in the bushes outside your house, so really, how deep into this nightmarish fantasy do you want to go?

• Banned
alt-right pepe frogs lurking in the bushes outside your house

I have an anti-alt-right-pepe-frogs dog to take care of that problem....But thank you for your concern.

• Banned
Dude, you even fail at sarcasm.

Sarcasm would be wasted on low intelligence right wingers....but DO get some candles burning....(maybe even sacrifice a right wing virgin to help your cause)......LOL

Forum List

Back