It was the Russians ...

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
... it was Comey, it was the Electoral College, it was racists, it was xenophobes, it was Bible thumpers, it was gun nuts, it was corporate owned media, it was Johnson voters, it was Stein voters, it was checking IDs, it was country hicks, it was voter fraud, it was white people, it was men, it was Booossssshhhhh!

No … it was you. Your candidate sucked. Your meltdown is hilarious though, keep up the good work!

upload_2017-1-17_9-39-20.png

... it was Comey, it was the Electoral College, it was racists, it was xenophobes, it was Bible thumpers, it was gun nuts, it was corporate owned media, it was Johnson voters, it was Stein voters, it was checking IDs, it was country hicks, it was voter fraud, it was white people, it was men, it was Booossssshhhhh!

No … it was you. Your candidate sucked. Your meltdown is hilarious though, keep up the good work!

the-russians-did-it-have-the-documents-lord-snark-5325420.png

the-russians-did-it-10637655.png

Czaqw-rXgAAgM2Q.jpg

69623667.jpg

At least they don't say it was Bush's fault, any more.

At least they don't say it was Bush's fault, any more.

Wrong

Pelosi: It was Booooosssssshhhhhhhh

1481936544189979243.jpg

wx1080.jpg

I loved Maxine Waters epic meltdown calling for impeachment if they can prove Russia came up with the name "Crooked Hillary" and Trump colluded with Putin on the name.

:lol:

I swear hot coffee almost shot out my nose on that one.

I loved Maxine Waters epic meltdown calling for impeachment if they can prove Russia came up with the name "Crooked Hillary" and Trump colluded with Putin on the name.

:lol:

I swear hot coffee almost shot out my nose on that one.

Yes I commented on another thread, this Maxine Waters is just frustrated because The Donald didn't grab her by the pussy.

Forum List

Back