🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Italian women scared to leave home

The chaos from mass immigration has caused suffering across EU. Their sympathy has brought in a culture that has no respect for those helping them, and no respect for women.

Should have never let them in........should have established safe zones like in Jordan or assisted Jordan in increasing their sizes...........

Instead.......Stupidity reigns in Europe..............
The truth is, there are countries in Europe for whom it is really too late. Germany and France and Sweden, for example.
Never too late to just kick their asses out......

Impossible when they have removed their spines.
Not so, I'm afraid. Watch and please God don't make the same mistakes.
We have just had a BREXIT MOMENT HERE.

The chaos from mass immigration has caused suffering across EU. Their sympathy has brought in a culture that has no respect for those helping them, and no respect for women.

Should have never let them in........should have established safe zones like in Jordan or assisted Jordan in increasing their sizes...........

Instead.......Stupidity reigns in Europe..............
The truth is, there are countries in Europe for whom it is really too late. Germany and France and Sweden, for example.
Never too late to just kick their asses out......

Impossible when they have removed their spines.
He's right Tilly

We'll be deporting them in the near future. You'll see.
Good point. Any non European white will be purged.

I guess they only want white men groping them. I feel sorry for them that they are so powerless.
You really are a very sick individual, ravtard.
I've never been afraid to leave my house. Even in Italy, where Italian men have a reputation for groping. You can act like a victim or not, but you shouldn't project your victim hood on th rest of us.
Italian men grope, immigrant shits rape.

I guess they only want white men groping them. I feel sorry for them that they are so powerless.
I've never been afraid to leave my house. Even in Italy, where Italian men have a reputation for groping. You can act like a victim or not, but you shouldn't project your victim hood on th rest of us.
Italian men grope, immigrant shits rape.
Italians don't rape? They "just" grope?

You can say you've never been afraid to leave your house simply because you don't live in a place where you would be in danger if you left your house. What exactly do you think you are proving, ravtard???

Talk for yourself. ok?

Tilly does not project any victimhood on me, on the contrary I find her a very intelligent, cultured and nice person!

Thanks for sharing. How do you know he's Muslim?

Why take the time to answer you?
You could not care less.
But you answered. There is so much fake news. My question was valid.
Not as valid as a very real problem European women now have to deal with. I.E., Islamic male migrants who have already demonstrated thousands of times how unprincipled they are. They would not be protesting en masse if this were a fake news story.

You can say you've never been afraid to leave your house simply because you don't live in a place where you would be in danger if you left your house. What exactly do you think you are proving, ravtard???
I'm trying to get you to back yourself up. I've lived in all kinds of minority neighborhoods and I've never felt unsafe.

You do? Can you give us statistics that prove being a member of an ethnic or religious group makes someone more likely to be a rapist?

Talk for yourself. ok?

Tilly does not project any victimhood on me, on the contrary I find her a very intelligent, cultured and nice person!
No offense but consider the source.

I deliberately haven't posted any European news here for the last eight weeks because of the US election (go Trump - yay), but even though our European press try to play down the issues, every single day there are horror stories regarding what the Islamic immigrants are doing to children and adults in Europe.
The main reason i post this stuff on an American board is because i hope that you don't let your leftards lull you into a false sense of security. And don't forget, we too were told we were only accepting children and families. We have almost exclusively only accepted men of fighting age.
Anyone who doubts the chaos that has been caused by importing young fighting age Muslims wholesale, need only look at the European press on a daily basis.

I'm trying to get you to back yourself up. I've lived in all kinds of minority neighborhoods and I've never felt unsafe.

You do? Can you give us statistics that prove being a member of an ethnic or religious group makes someone more likely to be a rapist?
Tilly:

This guy is exactly why our world is in such a bad state currently.

He has an ego and not much else.

Thanks for sharing. How do you know he's Muslim?

Why take the time to answer you?
You could not care less.
But you answered. There is so much fake news. My question was valid.
Not as valid as a very real problem European women now have to deal with. I.E., Islamic male migrants who have already demonstrated thousands of times how unprincipled they are. They would not be protesting en masse if this were a fake news story.
Do you have statistics that show more women are raped by Muslims than Italians?

Would you like to point out where I said I feel unsafe?

Do you have statistics that show more women are raped by Muslims than Italians?

Again, would it even matter to your narrative?

FYI, this scourge is not just about rape statistics.

15france-ss-2-superJumbo-v3.jpg

I deliberately haven't posted any European news here for the last eight weeks because of the US election (go Trump - yay), but even though our European press try to play down the issues, every single day there are horror stories regarding what the Islamic immigrants are doing to children and adults in Europe.
The main reason i post this stuff on an American board is because i hope that you don't let your leftards lull you into a false sense of security. And don't forget, we too were told we were only accepting children and families. We have almost exclusively only accepted men of fighting age.
Anyone who doubts the chaos that has been caused by importing young fighting age Muslims wholesale, need only look at the European press on a daily basis.
You talk like trump : Mexicans are rapists. Like the kkk: née gears are rapists. Like hitler: Jews are rapists. Like Americans once upon a time: Irish are rapists.

Back it up with statistics that show ethnicity or religion causes more rape.

Would you like to point out where I said I feel unsafe?
My bad, you were expressing rage for others.

Forum List

Back