🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Italian women scared to leave home

They come over here and start raping our women like they have done in Europe..........................

You own women?

Islam-and-Leftists.jpg

I deliberately haven't posted any European news here for the last eight weeks because of the US election (go Trump - yay), but even though our European press try to play down the issues, every single day there are horror stories regarding what the Islamic immigrants are doing to children and adults in Europe.
The main reason i post this stuff on an American board is because i hope that you don't let your leftards lull you into a false sense of security. And don't forget, we too were told we were only accepting children and families. We have almost exclusively only accepted men of fighting age.
Anyone who doubts the chaos that has been caused by importing young fighting age Muslims wholesale, need only look at the European press on a daily basis.
You talk like trump : Mexicans are rapists. Like the kkk: née gears are rapists. Like hitler: Jews are rapists. Like Americans once upon a time: Irish are rapists.

Back it up with statistics that show ethnicity or religion causes more rape.
If you would only stop being a deliberate alarmist, you would realise that Trump said Mexico sends their criminals and racists, not that all illegal Mexicans are rapists (but they are all criminals by virtue of being illegal immigrants)
Where are your statistics? I don't think you are an idiot, that's why I ask.
My stats for what exactly? Lol.
I was wrong, you are retarded.
Do not call Tilly retarded look at your self in a mirror.

This photo taken recently in Italy and speaks volumes to the situation of Islam in Europe.

A Muslim man pulls his pants down and starts washing his buttocks with his bare hands in a public water fountain.

Too disgusting for words.

Thanks for sharing. How do you know he's Muslim?
Because the whites do not bend for praying in the street, dumbass

Forum List

Back