Italy: Muslim migrant tries to rape woman in labor in Rome hospital

• Banned
Not ALL muslims try to rape women in labor.
Who cares? What that POS tried to do to that poor women is sanctioned in their holy book.

In other words, he was doing exactly what his murdering pedophile of a 'prophet' commanded him to do.

Is it really intolerant to not want your country to become a third world cesspool or is it just common wisdom?
Why do the Left Wingers want to destroy western civilization?
Are all Left Wingers mentally ill crackpot fanatics?

• Banned
Is it really intolerant to not want your country to become a third world cesspool or is it just common wisdom?
No/Yes
Because they are evil.
Yes.

• Banned
Who cares? What that POS tried to do to that poor women is sanctioned in their holy book.
They pray for a woman in labor.
Not if the woman is an 'infidel'
We don't have muslims here. Zero. None.
Really? You lucky bastard.
Bitch. Lucky bitch.
Actually, I believe the term bastard is gender neutral. It means a child without married parents. It is also used to describe anyone who has been known to have killed some poor schmuck named Kenny. :)

Ah yep...

f07c66b66978438ac438a7cc1ba81a61.jpg

Do you have a source other than jihad watch? Please add the link if you have another source. Thanks.

This is what happens when you let filthy rag heads into your country.

If this is true, and it's on Jihad Watch, so that's doubtful, but if it is true, I don't suppose ever at any time in the history of Western Europe that a man attacked a woman in a hospital? Right? Or it doesn't usually make the international news anyway. But this does because it was a Muslim migrant. I'm not excusing what happened, but stuff like this happens, so put it in perspective.

This is what happens when you let filthy rag heads into your country.

If this is true, and it's on Jihad Watch, so that's doubtful, but if it is true, I don't suppose ever at any time in the history of Western Europe that a man attacked a woman in a hospital? Right? Or it doesn't usually make the international news anyway. But this does because it was a Muslim migrant. I'm not excusing what happened, but stuff like this happens, so put it in perspective.
Not excusing, just marginalizing, typical of liberals and their love of Islam.

Stupid.jpg

Forum List

Back