Italy: Muslim migrant tries to rape woman in labor in Rome hospital

Not ALL muslims try to rape women in labor.
Who cares? What that POS tried to do to that poor women is sanctioned in their holy book.

In other words, he was doing exactly what his murdering pedophile of a 'prophet' commanded him to do.
Okay so Christian men rape women, but it's okay because they are not doing it because they feel sanctioned by their religion? Clarify, clarify. Rape is okay if it is not done for religious purposes?

Somewhere in America, a woman is raped every 2 minutes. Do you think we are doing better than other countries?

Last edited:
Who cares? What that POS tried to do to that poor women is sanctioned in their holy book.

In other words, he was doing exactly what his murdering pedophile of a 'prophet' commanded him to do.
Okay so Christian men rape women, but it's okay because they are not doing it because they feel sanctioned by their religion? Clarify, clarify. Rape is okay if it is not done for religious purposes?

Somewhere in America, a woman is raped every 2 minutes. Do you think we are doing better than other countries?
32 percent of those rapes are committed by blacks. Just saying. Also, I'm not aware of any religion that condones and even encourages rape, other than Islam.

I'm not aware of any Christians who have raped any women.

What? That's absurd. The vast majority of rapes of women in our society is by white men, most of whom identify as Christian.

What? That's absurd. The vast majority of rapes of women in our society is by white men, most of whom identify as Christian.
Idiot. It doesn't matter what someone identifies as. Being a Christian is not the same as wearing a label. It is a way of life. It is all about obedience to God. There is NO WAY a Christian could commit rape. It's impossible, for the simple fact that someone who would do such a thing has abandoned the teachings of Christ. Therefore they are not a Christian. BTW, show me just one example of a Christian raping someone. I bet you can't.

Liberals claim that they are religious like Nancy Pelosi and John(lurch)Kerry but we know that the rapists like Al Franken, Harvey Weinstein, and Bill Clinton, are you typical liberal and they don't really believe in religion except global warming.

Liberals claim that they are religious like Nancy Pelosi and John(lurch)Kerry but we know that the rapists like Al Franken, Harvey Weinstein, and Bill Clinton, are you typical liberal and they don't really believe in religion except global warming.
Speaking of which, it always makes me LOL when someone tries to claim that Obama is a Christian. Who do they think they are fooling?

What REALLY cracks me up is that the same people who make this ridiculous claim are the same ones who love to bash Christians. Laughable.

32 percent of those rapes are committed by blacks. Just saying. Also, I'm not aware of any religion that condones and even encourages rape, other than Islam.
He said rape.... not rap.

"I fuck a bitch face more than her waist for real and ain’t no pussy like new pussy that’s how a nigga feel. Bust three times, throw her the peace sign, she sleep, then my dick sleek and I ain’t gotta call her for weeks.”

Most Sexual Rap Lyrics

Do you have a source other than jihad watch? Please add the link if you have another source. Thanks.
Why? So you can offer more denial?

If the news came from a reputable sources I would have no problems accepting the story. But Jihad watch is fake news.
Still not paying attention. You must suffer from some form of attention deficit disorder. I provided the original link. Did you miss it? Here it is again

Entra in sala parto, si masturba e poi schifo finale. Donna violentata in ospedale: toh, chi è la bestia

Man poses as nurse to try to rape woman - English

This is what happens when you let filthy rag heads into your country.

If this is true, and it's on Jihad Watch, so that's doubtful, but if it is true, I don't suppose ever at any time in the history of Western Europe that a man attacked a woman in a hospital? Right? Or it doesn't usually make the international news anyway. But this does because it was a Muslim migrant. I'm not excusing what happened, but stuff like this happens, so put it in perspective.

They usually do link. And I posted a link to an Italian source that is in English, as well.
Do you have a source other than jihad watch? Please add the link if you have another source. Thanks.
If you had bothered to read the article, you would have seen that a link was posted for the original story. Sorry, but this is not fake news.

Entra in sala parto, si masturba e poi schifo finale. Donna violentata in ospedale: toh, chi è la bestia

Last edited:

If this is true, and it's on Jihad Watch, so that's doubtful, but if it is true, I don't suppose ever at any time in the history of Western Europe that a man attacked a woman in a hospital? Right? Or it doesn't usually make the international news anyway. But this does because it was a Muslim migrant. I'm not excusing what happened, but stuff like this happens, so put it in perspective.
Don't you just love how liberals always attack the source when they have no other arguments to discredit something?

Don't you just love how liberals always attack the source when they have no other arguments to discredit something?

When sources are sketchy they should be questioned. Jihad watch has always been a sketchy source.

If you had bothered to read the article, you would have seen that a link was posted for the original story. Sorry, but this is not fake news.

Thanks for the link.
If you don't know already, you can translate it by right clicking.

Forum List

Back