it's 6am, do you know where your President is?

Poor crybaby snowflakes can't stand Trump circumvents the lame stream media and goes straight to the citizenry.

They can't spin it and filter it.

Lieberals are always pissed off with the truth. Trump multitasks, snowflakes cry.

Next week when I have a president, I might care.

Right now all I have is a meat puppet faggot squatting in the White House.

giphy.gif

This country is fucked

No bed wetter, YOU'RE FUCKED.

Your regressive policies will be undermined and the country will prosper again. It's best if you swim south to Cuba now and beat the rush.

Yes we know where Obama is. In bed dreaming about the golf course he will be playing later. It has been said he wakes up around 10 a.m..

Poor crybaby snowflakes can't stand Trump circumvents the lame stream media and goes straight to the citizenry.

Lieberals are always pissed off with the truth. Trump multitasks, snowflakes cry.

1.) multitasking is impossible ... humans can only do one "task" at a time
2.) a 70 year old man playing teenager ? seriously
3.) fuck trump

1.) multitasking is impossible ... humans can only do one "task" at a time
2.) a 70 year old man playing teenager ? seriously
3.) fuck trump
I doubt he would do that, since he isn't queer like obama, but if you play your cards right. Maybe he will pee on you!

When Donald Trump whines about "fake news" and people lying about him, it never fails to crack me up. Every time.

Karma, baby. Karma.

This country is fucked

No, you mean the Country as YOU would like it to be is "fucked"
Free and functioning?

Which is never what happens with a Far Lefty.
For people like you it's all about "controlling" anyone you perceive as an enemy, politically or otherwise.
Don't deny it, you'd LOVE to shut down talk radio. You'd LOVE the power to call any News Source you want to "fake news" and shut them down too.

Forum List

Back