it's 6am, do you know where your President is?

Obama is still president!

It is hilarious that the far left drones believe that Trump is President and that is seven days a way!

Well see, the facts must change when it suits them ;)

Which is never what happens with a Far Lefty.
For people like you it's all about "controlling" anyone you perceive as an enemy, politically or otherwise.
Don't deny it, you'd LOVE to shut down talk radio. You'd LOVE the power to call any News Source you want to "fake news" and shut them down too.
^ dumb fucking rube doesn't realize that conservatives have labelled the majority of our news media as fake news and threatened to jail people they percieve as enemies politically or otherwise

LOL, all that estrogen is ruining your reputation :)
Nobody who is anybody has called for that. Nice try at dodging the accusations though. Now deal with this truth and admit it's what you want.

"Don't deny it, you'd LOVE to shut down talk radio. You'd LOVE the power to call any News Source you want to "fake news" and shut them down. "
You dumb fucking vaginas want to jail Obama, Hillary, Lerner, Holder, Jarrett... hell it was even a cornerstone of your embarassing fatass's candidacy! Don't deny it!

You're trying to deflect again, answer the accusations,

Nobody who is anybody has called for that. Nice try at dodging the accusations though. Now deal with this truth and admit it's what you want.

"Don't deny it, you'd LOVE to shut down talk radio. You'd LOVE the power to call any News Source you want to "fake news" and shut them down. "
I deny wanting to shut down your fake news sources. Your turn. Why did your party openly engage in the things that you were accusing me of?

I've already stated that nobody who is anybody in the Republican Party ever called for anything such thing. Please try and keep up.
Why is your party actively engaged in attempting to do these very things, and why don't you try and stop them?

Donald Trump saw thousands and thousands of Muslims on the rooftops of New Jersey, cheering on 9/11. His Chumps backed him up on this.

Donald Trump retweeted a Nazi graphic which claimed 81% of whites who were murdered were killed by blacks. When asked why he retweeted it, Trump said the graphic came "from sources that are very credible.” His chumps backed him up on this.

When Trump's friend who owns the National Enquirer published a story that linked Ted Cruz's dad to JFK's assassination, Trump said we needed to take the National Enquirer story very seriously. His Chumps backed him up on this.

Donald Trump spent YEARS on the news, every chance he got, claiming Obama was born in Kenya, questioning Obama's legitimacy as President. His Chumps backed him up on this.

I could go on all day.

So to hear Trump and his Chumps whining about "fake news" and lies about him...THAT SHIT...IS FUCKING...HILARIOUS!

Oh my God, I can't stop laughing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

if a Democrat called the CIA/FBI Nazi's, the RW would be shittin' bricks .

F'n hypocrites to the enth degree.

Demcrats call EVERYONE they don't like "Nazi's". Remove your head from your posterior.

Good read, I assume you can read?

"Democrats and the Nazi Card"

Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., the odds-on favorite to become the Democratic National Committee's chairman, had a long association with the anti-Semitic Nation of Islam. He compared then-President George W. Bush and 9/11 to Adolf Hitler and the destruction of the Reichstag, the German parliament building: "9/11 is the juggernaut in American history and it allows ... it's almost like, you know, the Reichstag fire," Ellison said. "After the Reichstag was burned, they blamed the Communists for it, and it put the leader of that country (Hitler) in a position where he could basically have authority to do whatever he wanted."

Comparing Republicans to Nazis has long been a national pastime of the Democratic Party.

Democrats and the Nazi Card

During the 1964 Goldwater/Johnson presidential race, Republican presidential candidate Barry Goldwater accepted an invitation to visit an American military installation located in Bavaria, Germany. On "CBS Evening News," hosted by Walter Cronkite, correspondent Daniel Schorr said: "It is now clear that Sen. Goldwater's interview with Der Spiegel, with its hard line appealing to right-wing elements in Germany, was only the start of a move to link up with his opposite numbers in Germany." The reaction shot — when the cameras returned to Cronkite — showed the "most trusted man in America" gravely shaking his head. When Goldwater accepted the Republican nomination, Democratic California Gov. Pat Brown said, "The stench of fascism is in the air."

Donald Trump saw thousands and thousands of Muslims on the rooftops of New Jersey, cheering on 9/11. His Chumps backed him up on this.

Donald Trump retweeted a Nazi graphic which claimed 81% of whites who were murdered were killed by blacks. When asked why he retweeted it, Trump said the graphic came "from sources that are very credible.” His chumps backed him up on this.

When Trump's friend who owns the National Enquirer published a story that linked Ted Cruz's dad to JFK's assassination, Trump said we needed to take the National Enquirer story very seriously. His Chumps backed him up on this.

Donald Trump spent YEARS on the news, every chance he got, claiming Obama was born in Kenya, questioning Obama's legitimacy as President. His Chumps backed him up on this.

I could go on all day.

So to hear Trump and his Chumps whining about "fake news" and lies about him...THAT SHIT...IS FUCKING...HILARIOUS!

Oh my God, I can't stop laughing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now that hes President he'll have access to better Intel. nothing to worry about there

^ dumb fucking rube doesn't realize that conservatives have labelled the majority of our news media as fake news and threatened to jail people they percieve as enemies politically or otherwise

LOL, all that estrogen is ruining your reputation :)

You dumb fucking vaginas want to jail Obama, Hillary, Lerner, Holder, Jarrett... hell it was even a cornerstone of your embarassing fatass's candidacy! Don't deny it!

You're trying to deflect again, answer the accusations,

I deny wanting to shut down your fake news sources. Your turn. Why did your party openly engage in the things that you were accusing me of?

I've already stated that nobody who is anybody in the Republican Party ever called for anything such thing. Please try and keep up.
Why is your party actively engaged in attempting to do these very things, and why don't you try and stop them?
Trump campaigned on jailing Clinton and declared an entire news organization, one of the most important in the word, fake news.

You are therefore a liar and there's no point in continuing this conversation with you.

is about as far from Presidential as it gets.
Clinton on SNL to wasn't Presidential, Obama on Comedy Central wasn't Presidential, Trump and his Tweets are not Presidential. I guess we need to be more progressive and accept the change in media and how it is used.

Clinton hadn't been elected POTUS either ..

SEE THE DIFFERENCE ?

DDDUUURRRRRRRR

Clinton had an appearance in December of 1992 on SNL after he was elected President.

I SEE NO DIFFERENCE!

DDDUURRRRRRRR! YOU IDIOT!

Clinton on SNL to wasn't Presidential, Obama on Comedy Central wasn't Presidential, Trump and his Tweets are not Presidential. I guess we need to be more progressive and accept the change in media and how it is used.

SEE THE DIFFERENCE ?

DDDUUURRRRRRRR

Clinton had an appearance in December of 1992 on SNL after he was elected President.

I SEE NO DIFFERENCE!

last CENTURY ?

see the difference, dumbass?

Demcrats call EVERYONE they don't like "Nazi's". Remove your head from your posterior.

Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., the odds-on favorite to become the Democratic National Committee's chairman, had a long association with the anti-Semitic Nation of Islam. He compared then-President George W. Bush and 9/11 to Adolf Hitler and the destruction of the Reichstag, the German parliament building: "9/11 is the juggernaut in American history and it allows ... it's almost like, you know, the Reichstag fire," Ellison said. "After the Reichstag was burned, they blamed the Communists for it, and it put the leader of that country (Hitler) in a position where he could basically have authority to do whatever he wanted."

Comparing Republicans to Nazis has long been a national pastime of the Democratic Party.

During the 1964 Goldwater/Johnson presidential race, Republican presidential candidate Barry Goldwater accepted an invitation to visit an American military installation located in Bavaria, Germany. On "CBS Evening News," hosted by Walter Cronkite, correspondent Daniel Schorr said: "It is now clear that Sen. Goldwater's interview with Der Spiegel, with its hard line appealing to right-wing elements in Germany, was only the start of a move to link up with his opposite numbers in Germany." The reaction shot — when the cameras returned to Cronkite — showed the "most trusted man in America" gravely shaking his head. When Goldwater accepted the Republican nomination, Democratic California Gov. Pat Brown said, "The stench of fascism is in the air."

yeah, its the dems and their nazi innuendos ..

upload_2017-1-13_12-42-49.jpeg

you were saying ?

yo.jpg

SEE THE DIFFERENCE ?

DDDUUURRRRRRRR

I SEE NO DIFFERENCE!

last CENTURY ?

Moving the post or are you just plain stupid? Next time you go to school ask about reading comprehension classes.

SEE THE DIFFERENCE ?

DDDUUURRRRRRRR

I SEE NO DIFFERENCE!

last CENTURY ?

Moving the post or are you just plain stupid? Next time you go to school ask about reading comprehension classes.

YOU BROUGHT UP 1992 NOT ME !

last time I checked that was last century .. math issues ?

SEE THE DIFFERENCE ?

DDDUUURRRRRRRR

I SEE NO DIFFERENCE!

last CENTURY ?

If you can't follow a simple conversation then I don't have time for you. Have a great weekend.

View attachment 106555

you were saying ?

yo.jpg

As I said, and proved it's the Dems primary tactic, sorry son.

SEE THE DIFFERENCE ?

DDDUUURRRRRRRR

I SEE NO DIFFERENCE!

last CENTURY ?

If you can't follow a simple conversation then I don't have time for you. Have a great weekend.

you moved the goal post not me ... so run away.

buhbye

View attachment 106555

you were saying ?

yo.jpg

sure it is,thats why all the Obama/Hitler billboards were put up ... the dems did it!

slink away old man ...

I SEE NO DIFFERENCE!

last CENTURY ?

you moved the goal post not me ... so run away.

buhbye

I didn't move anything, I made a simple statement and you failed to understand. Again you fail to take responsibility for you lack of comprehension.

View attachment 106555

you were saying ?

yo.jpg

sure it is,thats why all the Obama/Hitler billboards were put up ... the dems did it!

slink away old man ...

I've already proven it's a primary DEm tactic, all one must do is look at these threads.
No need to slink anywhere, you aren't up to any real debate.

View attachment 106555

you were saying ?

yo.jpg

slink away old man ...

I've already proven it's a primary DEm tactic, all one must do is look at these threads.
No need to slink anywhere, you aren't up to any real debate.

YOU CANT DEBATE THE OBAMA/HITLER BILLBOARDS ...

stop deflecting by blaming me ... prove the dems put up those billboards or stfu.

easy enough Mr debater ..

obama-as-hitler.jpg

Forum List

Back