It's a cult: NBC "reporter" demands to know why some in Congress didn't clap for Zelensky

President Trump spent 4 years thwarting Putin.
The current administration has consistently made moves to help Putin.
Inside the Democrat Media Bubble Cult the cultists are so brainwashed that no facts matter to them.
th
:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

If it meant keeping the most notorious arms dealer in the world in jail, it would have been worth it. Now he's out, thanks to your pro-Russia president, and selling guns to our enemies once again. How happy you must be!
He's not doing shit. He got his weapons by stealing them from old, poorly guarded Soviet stockpiles. nothing left for him to steal. Putin has already raided what little is left for his stupid war.

The Russian propaganda the right consumes predictably paints him in a bad light. I guess that's narrative you prefer? I see him going to dangerous places and putting himself in significant danger for the sake of the war effort. There isn't a republican politician out there that would take the same risks or even understand why he does it.
You and your dear leader Xiden just put his life in much greater danger when you gave your pal Putin his merchant of death.

Please...your acts, show us your words mean nothing.

An “acceptable question”? What does that even mean? Do you decide what questions are acceptable?

So we can include you in the group that wants to know why certain members of Congress didn't clap for Zelensky?

The Russian propaganda the right consumes predictably paints him in a bad light. I guess that's narrative you prefer? I see him going to dangerous places and putting himself in significant danger for the sake of the war effort. There isn't a republican politician out there that would take the same risks or even understand why he does it.
Hey dipshit, his wife flew to Paris and spent over $40,000 of our money. That was suppose to go for fighting Russia. Now he come back and asks for more and you praise him for it.

So we can include you in the group that wants to know why certain members of Congress didn't clap for Zelensky?
I already know why. They are petty, childish douche bags lol. Either way, no one is saying they should be forced to clap. Calm down drama queen.

I already know why. They are petty, childish douche bags lol. Either way, no one is saying they should be forced to clap. Calm down drama queen.

But your fellow DemoKKKrat at NBC wants to know why they didn't clap, and he wants to know right now.

LOL! Your cult is pathetic.

But your fellow DemoKKKrat at NBC wants to know why they didn't clap, and he wants to know right now.

LOL! Your cult is pathetic.
So it’s new to you that reporters ask why politicians do or don’t do something? Lol talk about bizarre.

Why someone didn't clap for Zelensky? That's an important question in your opinion?
Um no. I don’t actually care. Like I said I already know the answer. Are you suggesting conservative reporters do not ask unimportant questions? It’s really odd you’re so butthurt over this lol. Republicans whine about just about anything I guess. You could just be like “what a dumb question. Oh well. Moving on.” But no. You have to make a thread about it and turn it into a national scandal.

Um no. I don’t actually care. Like I said I already know the answer. Are you suggesting conservative reporters do not ask unimportant questions? It’s really odd you’re so butthurt over this lol. Republicans whine about just about anything I guess. You could just be like “what a dumb question. Oh well. Moving on.” But no. You have to make a thread about it and turn it into a national scandal.

The important question here is: did you clap along at home when Zelensky appeared on your screen? Because if you didn't, I want to know exactly why.

Forum List

Back