it's a disease

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
the movie I was watching ended, I started scanning- I hit a channel that had Trump's MAGA rally in Florida showing-I heard TWO COMMENTS- TWO F'N COMMENTS, AND WHAT ROLLED OFF THAT MF's LIPS ?

BUT THEN HILLARY ... HILLARY CLINTON (SMIRK LOOK STARES AT CROWD)

(I automatically changed the damn station)

thats where the RW pukes on this board get it from. Don Cheeto impregnated them with the Clinton disease.

lie about something or somebody else or simply STFU . Take a Donald, wipe your Trump, and flush your brains.

the movie I was watching ended, I started scanning- I hit a channel that had Trump's MAGA rally in Florida showing-I heard TWO COMMENTS- TWO F'N COMMENTS, AND WHAT ROLLED OFF THAT MF's LIPS ?

thats where the RW pukes on this board get it from. Don Cheeto impregnated them with the Clinton disease.

lie about something or somebody else or simply STFU . Take a Donald, wipe your Trump, and flush your brains.

Sucks to be a leftard these days........."I feel your pain"...............

Siete, serious question, did you graduate from high school and if so where?

Sucks to be a leftard these days........."I feel your pain"...............

I didnt vote for clinton.

your pain stems from dumbassery and clintonitis.

Siete, serious question, did you graduate from high school and if so where?

serious 2 college degrees :321:

I have a question for you - how fucking stupid are you ?

Last edited:
I read they started chanting Lock her UP and Flynn wasn't even there to lead the choir.

I’m still sad ....

7568345c42268f904bb253672e0993a3

My hatred of that bitch began years and years ago.

The Clinton’s are an easy reliable target, the mocking of them is a time honored tradition.
They deserve to be mocked endlessly... lol

So did Andrew Briebart, Kellyann Conwary, laura Ingraham and her brother, Drudge and Dave Bossi. They have hated the Clintons since he got elected.

So did Andrew Briebart, Kellyann Conwary, laura Ingraham and her brother, Drudge and Dave Bossi. They have hated the Clintons since he got elected.

And?

And?
You have friends.

Its sad...

Hopefully to god she will never run again so I don't understand why this guy cares so much about her? I mean wtf?

I read they started chanting Lock her UP and Flynn wasn't even there to lead the choir.

Why should Trump care about her, and keep bringing her up? Good question, so let me answer it for you------>

ANSWER-------> Because she is the lynchpin to making all his troubles go away. She is the money person behind the DOSSIER, and if that DOSSIER was used in any way to secure the FISA warrants, it is going to be a very, very, VERY bad year for the Democrats.

Forum List

Back