it's a disease

Partisan ideology is a disease. It distorts thought processes and leads to simplistic, binary thought processes.

When afflicted with it, otherwise perfectly intelligent people lose all intellectual curiosity, objectivity and intellectual honesty.

It is something to be avoided like any other affliction, such as herpes or hepatitis.

the movie I was watching ended, I started scanning- I hit a channel that had Trump's MAGA rally in Florida showing-I heard TWO COMMENTS- TWO F'N COMMENTS, AND WHAT ROLLED OFF THAT MF's LIPS ?

BUT THEN HILLARY ... HILLARY CLINTON (SMIRK LOOK STARES AT CROWD)

(I automatically changed the damn station)

thats where the RW pukes on this board get it from. Don Cheeto impregnated them with the Clinton disease.

lie about something or somebody else or simply STFU . Take a Donald, wipe your Trump, and flush your brains.

Maybe if Hillary Clinton, who lost, stopped talking.... Trump would stop talking about her.

Will she ever accept that she lost? A whole book of excuses written now.

Its sad...

Hopefully to god she will never run again so I don't understand why this guy cares so much about her? I mean wtf?
The reason he and every sane person in America "care" is that she screwed the country even more than the Kenyan Muslim. Fear not 'cause they're both gonna pay.

Its sad...

Hopefully to god she will never run again so I don't understand why this guy cares so much about her? I mean wtf?
Maybe he cares because she was the alternative and a piece of lying hypocritical shit. I think he needs people to be reminded that they supported a corrupt politician and the new normal where people are shit on by government. And that is not what people want.

Forum List

Back