It's a fact. Liberals are cowards.

He never denied anyone service, he broke no laws. There is no law against what he said, there is a law against the threats he received. He won a million for not doing anything except voice an opinion. He never catered a wedding and he never will, that wasn't in his scope of business. He now cannot do what you and I cannot do, which neither of us would every do to begin with.

So, he didn't break a law and the lefty nutters did, so you don't even have the law.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth -- Period

That is the beginning and the end of understanding them -- They're scumbags.

Nope, my little man, I do not. All religions and all religious people are morons. The fact that I focus mainly on the Christian is because they are the ones who are fucking up my liberal nation.

The difference between me and you is if the pizza parlor was owned by gays and the reverse happened, I stick up for the pizza parlor and it's right to have an opinion and condemn those so called Christians who tried bully and threaten violence against the pizza parlor.

Everyone has a right to have and voice an opinion, and everyone has a right to agree or disagree with the opinion, no one has a right to bully or threaten others.

So, try to degrade me by calling me a little man or whatever you think you need to do to minimize my opinion, that just shows how weak you and your arguments are.
My arguments in this case are the law. What you got, boy?

Sorry, there is no law against having an opinion, there is no law that you can't state your opinion. They did nothing illegal, however those that threatened violence against the owner and the pizza parlor violated the law.
Yes, they did, but had the owner done, that day, what he said he would do, then he could have used the new law as a defense. Now he cannot. That works just fine for me, he lost.

He never denied anyone service, he broke no laws. There is no law against what he said, there is a law against the threats he received. He won a million for not doing anything except voice an opinion. He never catered a wedding and he never will, that wasn't in his scope of business. He now cannot do what you and I cannot do, which neither of us would every do to begin with.

So, he didn't break a law and the lefty nutters did, so you don't even have the law.
I do have the law in the only way that it matters in this case, the ability regulate businesses. What his opinion is, I couldn't give a fucking damn, as long as he follows the law.

The difference between me and you is if the pizza parlor was owned by gays and the reverse happened, I stick up for the pizza parlor and it's right to have an opinion and condemn those so called Christians who tried bully and threaten violence against the pizza parlor.

Everyone has a right to have and voice an opinion, and everyone has a right to agree or disagree with the opinion, no one has a right to bully or threaten others.

So, try to degrade me by calling me a little man or whatever you think you need to do to minimize my opinion, that just shows how weak you and your arguments are.

Sorry, there is no law against having an opinion, there is no law that you can't state your opinion. They did nothing illegal, however those that threatened violence against the owner and the pizza parlor violated the law.
Yes, they did, but had the owner done, that day, what he said he would do, then he could have used the new law as a defense. Now he cannot. That works just fine for me, he lost.

I do have the law in the only way that it matters in this case, the ability regulate businesses. What his opinion is, I couldn't give a fucking damn, as long as he follows the law.

He has followed the law, even before it was law. However, those that threatened violence against him broke the law, why not condemn them and their hatred and bigotry?

99.99% of the people here are total fucking morons. Fix your country first, then worry about those of others.

So what you are saying is we shouldn't be sending food and humanitarian aid to other countries since we haven't solved our own hunger and aid issues in the US? Is that really your brilliant analysis? Does the US not respond to urgent needs elsewhere in the world? My god gays are being killed and tortured, I think that would be a priority for the gay community vs whining about wedding cakes.
Don't think, you aren't any good at it.

And feeding people is not telling them how to live, what religion they should have, or what they should do inside their own fucking country.
Feeding people who are starving due to the consequences of their own countries actions within that country is none of our business. Why should it be more our business than them killing one another using other methods?

It's our business because we are a Christian nation, and because we are the example of a benevolent and free superpower.

At least we were. Before the progressives, commies, faggots and elitist scum took over the place.
You're perfect scum, hater dupe. We've always been the best of America. We started it, wrote the constitution, defended it when actually necessary. The RW are a bunch of greedy chickenhawk rich a-holes and their ignorant ( formerly silent majority, now loudmouth) bigoted hater dupes like you.

Yes I think we know which side is filled with anger and rage, wow.

So what you are saying is we shouldn't be sending food and humanitarian aid to other countries since we haven't solved our own hunger and aid issues in the US? Is that really your brilliant analysis? Does the US not respond to urgent needs elsewhere in the world? My god gays are being killed and tortured, I think that would be a priority for the gay community vs whining about wedding cakes.

And feeding people is not telling them how to live, what religion they should have, or what they should do inside their own fucking country.
Feeding people who are starving due to the consequences of their own countries actions within that country is none of our business. Why should it be more our business than them killing one another using other methods?

It's our business because we are a Christian nation, and because we are the example of a benevolent and free superpower.

At least we were. Before the progressives, commies, faggots and elitist scum took over the place.
You're perfect scum, hater dupe. We've always been the best of America. We started it, wrote the constitution, defended it when actually necessary. The RW are a bunch of greedy chickenhawk rich a-holes and their ignorant ( formerly silent majority, now loudmouth) bigoted hater dupes like you.

Yes, obviously he's an upstanding, moral, honorable American.

You can tell just by his running commentary.

Just the facts. I love you man, just hate your brainwashed idiocy and the greedy megarich a-holes who made you that way. See sig, last line. How 'bout those Cubs. Those ex Red Sox guys are great.

Yes, obviously he's an upstanding, moral, honorable American.

You can tell just by his running commentary.

He's just a liberal drone who drank the koolaid and thinks he's been cheated out of his fair share of my paycheck.

You notice when the people are finally tuning off from these nutjobs.... they just get more nasty and hateful

all over a pizza...that is some crazy ass shit

Hey! you are the one throwing down the gauntlet of cowardice. Cannot take the heat now can you. Re-up. Go grab your rifle and kill some one.

Hey! Grab your holy sacred rifle and go over to kill the muslims. Got a hook in your ass or something.
Show us your courage. Or is only courage when you sit in front of a monitor. Like all the rest of you tough boys.
Get grip on life.

In light of all of the liberal outrage and attacks against Christians over gay rights, I have to wonder why liberals haven't gone after muslims? I can only assume it's because they are cowards. If you criticize a Christian, they will not set you on fire, throw you off a building or cut your head off. So, if liberals want to be taken seriously, they should attack Islam as well as Christianity. Forgive me if I don't hold hold my breath, waiting for that to happen.
I've already served my country. I've already risked my life and lost friends to enemy action. What have YOU done?

I don't know why I bother but okay.

See the overwhelming majority in this country is Christian to the point that I got handed an easter egg out on the street today. luckily it had candy and no religious message in there but this country is overwhelmingly Christian.

It is true that in OTHER COUNTRIES, Muslims do despicable things to women and gay people. The keywords are other countries. I am not a citizen of Saudi Arabia or Iran and change the laws there. But I am a citizen of the US, I can change what others using religion in this country are doing to hurt unpopular groups.

Saying that Christians are allowed to discriminate against gays because Muslims in other countries do much worse is a ridculous argument.

Obeying ones religion is not discrimination. I'm not aware of any Christians discriminating against anyone. There is not one example of a Christian refusing to serve someone because they are gay. The problem is militant gays who intentionally target Christian owned businesses and demand services they they don't even advertize. Those bakers did not advertise that they make GAY wedding cakes. They would have made them a normal cake, but those perverts wanted a GAY wedding cake. The whole gay rights issue is much ado about nothing.

Okay, if you are "Obeying" your religion, then will bakers deny wedding cakes to a divorcee because it is an abomination to break your vows? Or what about having sex outside their marriage? Will Bakers be required to check the hymen of the female? I mean you are obeying your religion, why the selective enforcement?

Why stop there?

Why should they bake anything for an atheist? they are going to hell
Would they make a birthday cake for a wife beater?
Why sell bread to Jews? They are Christ killers after all

Last edited:
You notice when the people are finally tuning off from these nutjobs.... they just get more nasty and hateful

all over a pizza...that is some crazy ass shit

It's not that hard to get liberals riled up and frothing at the mouth. All you need to do is tell the truth. This thread is proof of that.

Hey! you are the one throwing down the gauntlet of cowardice. Cannot take the heat now can you. Re-up. Go grab your rifle and kill some one.

Hey! Grab your holy sacred rifle and go over to kill the muslims. Got a hook in your ass or something.
Show us your courage. Or is only courage when you sit in front of a monitor. Like all the rest of you tough boys.
Get grip on life.

In light of all of the liberal outrage and attacks against Christians over gay rights, I have to wonder why liberals haven't gone after muslims? I can only assume it's because they are cowards. If you criticize a Christian, they will not set you on fire, throw you off a building or cut your head off. So, if liberals want to be taken seriously, they should attack Islam as well as Christianity. Forgive me if I don't hold hold my breath, waiting for that to happen.
I've already served my country. I've already risked my life and lost friends to enemy action. What have YOU done?

What heat?

He has followed the law, even before it was law. However, those that threatened violence against him broke the law, why not condemn them and their hatred and bigotry?
I wasn't asked to. Obey the law, and if you shoot your mouth off in this day and age, don't cry to me when all hell breaks loose.

BTW, it's perfectly okay to hate hatred, and tolerance stops at intolerance.

Get grip on life.

What heat?
Hee hee. Ha ha. Good one!

See the overwhelming majority in this country is Christian to the point that I got handed an easter egg out on the street today. luckily it had candy and no religious message in there but this country is overwhelmingly Christian.

It is true that in OTHER COUNTRIES, Muslims do despicable things to women and gay people. The keywords are other countries. I am not a citizen of Saudi Arabia or Iran and change the laws there. But I am a citizen of the US, I can change what others using religion in this country are doing to hurt unpopular groups.

Saying that Christians are allowed to discriminate against gays because Muslims in other countries do much worse is a ridculous argument.

Obeying ones religion is not discrimination. I'm not aware of any Christians discriminating against anyone. There is not one example of a Christian refusing to serve someone because they are gay. The problem is militant gays who intentionally target Christian owned businesses and demand services they they don't even advertize. Those bakers did not advertise that they make GAY wedding cakes. They would have made them a normal cake, but those perverts wanted a GAY wedding cake. The whole gay rights issue is much ado about nothing.

Okay, if you are "Obeying" your religion, then will bakers deny wedding cakes to a divorcee because it is an abomination to break your vows? Or what about having sex outside their marriage? Will Bakers be required to check the hymen of the female? I mean you are obeying your religion, why the selective enforcement?

Why stop there?

Why should they bake anything for an atheist? they are going to hell
Would they make a birthday cake for a wife beater?
Why sell bread to Jews? They are Christ killers after all

If a white person takes a walk in some areas of the USA they stand a good chance of being beaten or killed simply for being white, now that's a problem. This cake issue, its a joke and not a priority.

I wasn't asked to. Obey the law, and if you shoot your mouth off in this day and age, don't cry to me when all hell breaks loose.

So you were asked to chime in on this matter?

So you were asked to chime in on this matter?
Nope, public forum. I can comment on anything I like.

The far right calls liberal cowards, yet they are the only ones who are afraid. They are afraid of Blacks, they are afraid of Hispanics, they are afraid of all Muslims. they are afraid of strong women, they are afraid of gays, they are afraid of the Pope, they are afraid of the Middle Class, they are afraid of moderates, they are afraid of what two hetrosexuals do behind closed doors, they are afraid of equal rights, they are afraid of peace and they are afraid of wimpy liberals. I sure I missed many other things they are afraid of.
And then they have the audacity to be claiming Christians. Real Christians believe in helping the poor, protecting the environment, that "it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God" and "love your neighbor as yourself." and "Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's." This is the same thing as claiming to be Christian but supporting abortion or homosexuality.

Wow! You got handed a an Easter egg, how frightening! Man, glad there wasn't anything in the egg to offend you, that would have been terrible! You never know where those evil people will pop up. Such a terrifying life you have.

I wouldn't have taken the egg, I would have said no thank you, went on with my day and never have given a second thought about it. However, some of us aren't bigoted, we tolerate others and their rights and opinions.

So if a Muslim tried to hand you a Koran, you would tolerate it and take it?

Forum List

Back