It's a fact. Liberals are cowards.

In light of all of the liberal outrage and attacks against Christians over gay rights, I have to wonder why liberals haven't gone after muslims? I can only assume it's because they are cowards. If you criticize a Christian, they will not set you on fire, throw you off a building or cut your head off. So, if liberals want to be taken seriously, they should attack Islam as well as Christianity. Forgive me if I don't hold hold my breath, waiting for that to happen.

I think the most laughable apology I ever heard from a left winger is that Muslims are better because they stand up for their religion more the Christians. Seems to me that liberals don't know any Muslims that ever did a violent thing but seem to know a lot of Christians that are lynching gays.

In light of all of the liberal outrage and attacks against Christians over gay rights, I have to wonder why liberals haven't gone after muslims? I can only assume it's because they are cowards. If you criticize a Christian, they will not set you on fire, throw you off a building or cut your head off. So, if liberals want to be taken seriously, they should attack Islam as well as Christianity. Forgive me if I don't hold hold my breath, waiting for that to happen.
When we can get the Christians and Jews to start behaving like adults, we'll work on the Muslims. What part of Jesus teaching you to remove the speck from your eye first did you miss?

I haven't seen any Muslims making up stupid laws that help create an environment where some Americans can discriminate against other Americans. Basically you're just talking more stupid shit like most of you do.
You mean like the Sharia court in Texas?
And?

Do you have a problem with religious freedom now? You understand that freedom works both ways right - not just for those that you agree with. Otherwise it is not freedom.

You also understand that such 'courts' really are not courts as they cannot break actual law or take its place. All those in that courtroom must also be there willingly.

When we can get the Christians and Jews to start behaving like adults, we'll work on the Muslims. What part of Jesus teaching you to remove the speck from your eye first did you miss?

No, no you will not because you could care less about Muslim intolerance - they are not part of the GOP. It is only Christians that the left needs to hate on.

Kevin Smith, the DIrector of DOgma has admitted that one of the reasons he will not do a Dogma Two, is because, in light of events since the first movie, he would have to address Islam in any sequel.

And he is a self admitted "coward" when it comes to threats to his family.

(It was partial an age thing, easy to be brave when you are young and it is just you)

But, yes, Fear of Islamic VIOlence is a big part of why there will never be a sequel.

No, no you will not because you could care less about Muslim intolerance - they are not part of the GOP. It is only Christians that the left needs to hate on.
Here, you are they problem, they are not.

I haven't seen any Muslims making up stupid laws that help create an environment where some Americans can discriminate against other Americans. Basically you're just talking more stupid shit like most of you do.

This ^^^^^

My question is, why aren't RWs fighting for equal rights for all Americans?

I am because...

Yea, thought so.

I am because...

Yea, thought so.
The Muslims are not passing dumb as shit laws here, you are.

This ^^^^^

My question is, why aren't RWs fighting for equal rights for all Americans?

They are, it's the left that pick, choose and label.

I am?
I was unaware that I had been elected to congress.
Oh, you mean my party then - well you would be wrong again as you do not seem to have a fucking clue as to who or what I support. Perhaps you meant my religion then except that you are, again, equally ignorant about that. Any more asinine assumptions you want to make?

I am?
Oh, you mean my party then - well you would be wrong again as you do not seem to have a fucking clue as to who or what I support. Perhaps you meant my religion then except that you are, again, equally ignorant about that. Any more asinine assumptions you want to make?
Tell someone who cares. That isn't me.

I am?
Of course not. You never care when you outright lie. We are all well aware of that just thought I would highlight it once again. Sometimes it is fun to screw with the local board troll every once in a while.

I am?
Of course not. You never care when you outright lie. We are all well aware of that just thought I would highlight it once again. Sometimes it is fun to screw with the local board troll every once in a while.
You aren't screwing with me. I don't give a fuck whether you live or die. Make your point little man, if you can, and move on.

Hey! Grab your holy sacred rifle and go over to kill the muslims. Got a hook in your ass or something.
Show us your courage. Or is only courage when you sit in front of a monitor. Like all the rest of you tough boys.
Get grip on life.

You mean like the Sharia court in Texas?

You believe way too much of what you read on those crazy conservative sights. Wake up man.
CBS is conservative? North Texas Home To First Islamic Tribunal In U.S. CBS Dallas Fort Worth

north texas is where the liberals are

libs are losers who lie to themselves

I am?
You aren't screwing with me. I don't give a fuck whether you live or die. Make your point little man, if you can, and move on.

lol! gotta love a liberal internet toughguy!!

Forum List

Back