It's a fact. Liberals are cowards.

Hey! Grab your holy sacred rifle and go over to kill the muslims. Got a hook in your ass or something.
Show us your courage. Or is only courage when you sit in front of a monitor. Like all the rest of you tough boys.
Get grip on life.

In light of all of the liberal outrage and attacks against Christians over gay rights, I have to wonder why liberals haven't gone after muslims? I can only assume it's because they are cowards. If you criticize a Christian, they will not set you on fire, throw you off a building or cut your head off. So, if liberals want to be taken seriously, they should attack Islam as well as Christianity. Forgive me if I don't hold hold my breath, waiting for that to happen.

yawn; only a left-wing pussy can take a reasonable post on liberal hypocrisy on religion; and create a deflection that the original poster never made; for a silly slur on people on the Right

why dont YOU get a grip on life? you and the rest of the straw man liberal losers?

I am?
I was unaware that I had been elected to congress.
Oh, you mean my party then - well you would be wrong again as you do not seem to have a fucking clue as to who or what I support. Perhaps you meant my religion then except that you are, again, equally ignorant about that. Any more asinine assumptions you want to make?
Tell someone who cares. That isn't me.

Then why do you keep responding?

So, your only argument is to suggest that I'm imagining it? You'll have to do better than that.
No, my argument is that you're playing the victim game just like the old stereotype of minorities pulling the race card whenever they can. You're being discriminated against for being an asshole, if anything.

WTF?

some minorities (liberals ones of course) dont play the race card?

lmao you jackwagon left-wing losers are falling apart collectively; i mean seriously the hypocrisy and denial is reaching critical mass here. the Left has made the race card a cottage industry; you use it to excuse all of obama's failures for one

Wrong question. Why have the Christian rights crowd gone after Muslims on the subject of the right to build mosques,

starting with the so-called ground zero mosque in NYC?

because they are more educated than you; and know the reason muslims wanted a mosque at Ground Zero

In light of all of the liberal outrage and attacks against Christians over gay rights, I have to wonder why liberals haven't gone after muslims? I can only assume it's because they are cowards. If you criticize a Christian, they will not set you on fire, throw you off a building or cut your head off. So, if liberals want to be taken seriously, they should attack Islam as well as Christianity. Forgive me if I don't hold hold my breath, waiting for that to happen.

Liberals scream most loudly and bully most effectively.

Elsewhere in the world gays are killed for being gay, instead of fighting that fight US gays focus on not being able to buy a cake, perspective.

Liberals are attacking radical Islam around the globe

What are you suggesting we do with Muslims who are peaceful?
\
obama wont even attach the words Islam, Mohammad, or Muslim when speaking on ISIS. liberals are attacking radical islam all over the planet?

hardly

what a bunch of self-deluding left-wing losers here!

\
obama wont even attach the words Islam, Mohammad, or Muslim when speaking on ISIS. liberals are attacking radical islam all over the planet?

hardly

Because Obama realizes he can't win the war on terror without the support of Muslims around the world. ISIS is trying to frame their struggle as a fight against the West who is trying to conduct holy war against Islam

Using rhetoric that is directed against Muslims instead of against ISIS only supports that position

\

hardly

Because Obama realizes he can't win the war on terror without the support of Muslims around the world. ISIS is trying to frame their struggle as a fight against the West who is trying to conduct holy war against Islam

Using rhetoric that is directed against Muslims instead of against ISIS only supports that position

wow such moronic apologist nonsense. how can you begin to fight anything if you dont even have the courage to call it what it is?

Give the peaceful ones like Iran, who are supporting terrorism around the globe and chanting death to America, nukes?

i must have missed the part where we fought off the extremist fascist threat of japan, italy and germany by avoiding calling them fascists

How, exactly, are all liberals 'cowards' simply because you don't agree with something they believe? Isn't there a better way to voice your disagreement? I don't see any real evidence to back up the claim, just a lot of opinion. Most learn very early in childhood development that opinion and fact are different things. A liberal could simply reply, "all conservatives are cowards, too" and have just as much legitimacy as you do (i.e. none).

i must have missed the part where we subdued white racism by avoiding calling white racists, white racists

\

hardly

wow such moronic apologist nonsense. how can you begin to fight anything if you dont even have the courage to call it what it is?

We can not fight terrorism alone

Turning it into a war against Islam will not work. Obama is carefully selecting his rhetoric

Conservative attacks on Islam only help prove ISISs point

How, exactly, are all liberals 'cowards' simply because you don't agree with something they believe? Isn't there a better way to voice your disagreement? I don't see any real evidence to back up the claim, just a lot of opinion. Most learn very early in childhood development that opinion and fact are different things. A liberal could simply reply, "all conservatives are cowards, too" and have just as much legitimacy as you do (i.e. none).

dozens of examples have been given; many of you are too, wait for it; COWARDLY to acknowledge them

\

hardly

Obama realizes that he needs the help of Muslims around the world?

Is that how Israel is still surviving I wonder?

Give the peaceful ones like Iran, who are supporting terrorism around the globe and chanting death to America, nukes?

I don't follow you

We are diminishing their nuclear capabilities

\

hardly

We can not fight terrorism alone

Turning it into a war against Islam will not work. Obama is carefully selecting his rhetoric

Conservative attacks on Islam only help prove ISISs point

"we cannot fight terrorism alone"

why should we have to?

say something that isnt a stupid cliche

if we identify radical BARBARIC ISLAMIC RADICAL for what is it; radical ISLAMIC barbarism; we're going to have to "go it alone"?

why?

I don't follow you

We are diminishing their nuclear capabilities

on paper

such moronic naivete

Forum List

Back