It's a fact. Liberals are cowards.

In light of all of the liberal outrage and attacks against Christians over gay rights, I have to wonder why liberals haven't gone after muslims? I can only assume it's because they are cowards. If you criticize a Christian, they will not set you on fire, throw you off a building or cut your head off. So, if liberals want to be taken seriously, they should attack Islam as well as Christianity. Forgive me if I don't hold hold my breath, waiting for that to happen.
That stuff doesnt happen in the USA and we are at war with people abroad that do. What more do you want?

And there are 3 kinds of americans. Dicks pussies and assholes. You're an asshole that gets fucked by the dicks. Lol

So, your only argument is to suggest that I'm imagining it? You'll have to do better than that.
No, my argument is that you're playing the victim game just like the old stereotype of minorities pulling the race card whenever they can. You're being discriminated against for being an asshole, if anything.
so you're saying Christians are assholes. Enough said.

No we're saying that YOU'RE an asshole.

Furthermore, you cannot find a single instance in the Bible where Jesus spoke out against gays, or told his followers to shun others.

If you are using Christianity to discriminate against gays, you're not following Jesus' commandment to "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

As a Christian, I am offended by your actions. I'm not alone in my belief that your behaviour is a slander against Christianity.

In light of all of the liberal outrage and attacks against Christians over gay rights, I have to wonder why liberals haven't gone after muslims? I can only assume it's because they are cowards. If you criticize a Christian, they will not set you on fire, throw you off a building or cut your head off. So, if liberals want to be taken seriously, they should attack Islam as well as Christianity. Forgive me if I don't hold hold my breath, waiting for that to happen.
That stuff doesnt happen in the USA and we are at war with people abroad that do. What more do you want?

And there are 3 kinds of americans. Dicks pussies and assholes. You're an asshole that gets fucked by the dicks. Lol

a muslim cut off a woman's head in broad daylight recently

wow you people are simply a bunch of losers in denial
you will ignore anything, make any excuse or deflection

to avoid the reality that conflicts with your narrative

I am?
I was unaware that I had been elected to congress.
Oh, you mean my party then - well you would be wrong again as you do not seem to have a fucking clue as to who or what I support. Perhaps you meant my religion then except that you are, again, equally ignorant about that. Any more asinine assumptions you want to make?
Tell someone who cares. That isn't me.

Then why do you keep responding?
Public forum. I respond to posts, I just don't give a fuck who he is.

Nah only two types, fuckers and fuckees and the fuckers rule.

I am?
Oh, you mean my party then - well you would be wrong again as you do not seem to have a fucking clue as to who or what I support. Perhaps you meant my religion then except that you are, again, equally ignorant about that. Any more asinine assumptions you want to make?

Public forum. I respond to posts, I just give a fuck who he is.

oooooh arent you the tough guy???

lol

How, exactly, are all liberals 'cowards' simply because you don't agree with something they believe? Isn't there a better way to voice your disagreement? I don't see any real evidence to back up the claim, just a lot of opinion. Most learn very early in childhood development that opinion and fact are different things. A liberal could simply reply, "all conservatives are cowards, too" and have just as much legitimacy as you do (i.e. none).

dozens of examples have been given; many of you are too, wait for it; COWARDLY to acknowledge them

Oh, I read through them, but disregarded the 'examples' on the grounds that a.) they support the thesis "It's a fact, liberals are cowards". At best, it just asserts that the specific liberals mentioned cowards, not liberals as a whole. And b.) most of the "examples" are just opinion. Refer to my earlier lesson on the difference between fact and opinion.

You would be absolutely right, if the assertion was "It's my opinion, liberals are cowards", but as it stands, you're wrong. Sorry.

One shouldn't argue with absolute statements if they do not have fact on their side. (One should also learn what a 'fact' is.) Thanks.

Elsewhere in the world gays are killed for being gay, instead of fighting that fight US gays focus on not being able to buy a cake, perspective.
What part of clean your own room do you not understand? If we can't get you morons to grow up here, what are the chances over there? And it is over there BTW, not here.

I am?

lol
Nope, just honest, dumbass.

How, exactly, are all liberals 'cowards' simply because you don't agree with something they believe? Isn't there a better way to voice your disagreement? I don't see any real evidence to back up the claim, just a lot of opinion. Most learn very early in childhood development that opinion and fact are different things. A liberal could simply reply, "all conservatives are cowards, too" and have just as much legitimacy as you do (i.e. none).

dozens of examples have been given; many of you are too, wait for it; COWARDLY to acknowledge them

Oh, I read through them, but disregarded the 'examples' on the grounds that a.) they support the thesis "It's a fact, liberals are cowards". At best, it just asserts that the specific liberals mentioned cowards, not liberals as a whole. And b.) most of the "examples" are just opinion. Refer to my earlier lesson on the difference between fact and opinion.

You would be absolutely right, if the assertion was "It's my opinion, liberals are cowards", but as it stands, you're wrong. Sorry.

One shouldn't argue with absolute statements if they do not have fact on their side. (One should also learn what a 'fact' is.) Thanks.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wake me when you're done

Elsewhere in the world gays are killed for being gay, instead of fighting that fight US gays focus on not being able to buy a cake, perspective.
What part of clean your own room do you not understand? If we can't get you morons to grow up here, what are the chances over there? And it is over there BTW, not here.

99.99% of forum members understood the point I made, you apparently did not.

I am?

lol
Nope, just honest, dumbass.

it was sarcasm; i can tell you arent really tough dimwit

99.99% of forum members understood the point I made, you apparently did not.
99.99% of the people here are total fucking morons. Fix your country first, then worry about those of others.

pedowin62, you're an interesting person. I think I'm going to enjoy my stay on this forum. You're my new pet project. When I'm done here, you'll never lose a debate again ;)

what is "over there" dimwit?
The other side of the fucking planet, dumbass, meaning none of your fucking business.

I haven't seen any Muslims making up stupid laws that help create an environment where some Americans can discriminate against other Americans. Basically you're just talking more stupid shit like most of you do.
You're right. Muslims just skip all of that and kill them. Where is the liberal outrage?
This is happening here in America?

you just noticed that people make absolute statements here?

wow bowl me over with a feather

of COURSE not all liberals are cowards; but many on these boards are intellectual cowards at a minimum
great now that you're so enlightened
go have a talk and lecture the thousands of left-wing idiots that make all kinds of absolute statements about people with views anywhere to the right of mao on these board; i.e the accusations of racism they cant back up; the slurs of extremism...etc

go!!

what is "over there" dimwit?
The other side of the fucking planet, dumbass, meaning none of your fucking business.

lol why are you libs such angry idiots?

Liberals are attacking radical Islam around the globe

What are you suggesting we do with Muslims who are peaceful?

Give the peaceful ones like Iran, who are supporting terrorism around the globe and chanting death to America, nukes?

I don't follow you

We are diminishing their nuclear capabilities

on paper

such moronic naivete

We get to watch as they dismantle the reactor capable of producing weapons grade plutonium. We can also watch as they destroy stockpiles of 20% enriched uranium (they need 90% to make a bomb)

Hardly paper

Your Fox induced paranoia demonstrates moronic naivete

Forum List

Back