It's a fact. Liberals are cowards.

Remember when conservatives did more than just snivel and cry about how mean everyone is to them?

That was long ago, so the younger generation has no memory of such a time. When I tell the kids that conservatives weren't always such wimps, they find it hard to believe.
These are conservatives. They bring shame to that word. These are reactionaries.

"reactionaries"

lol thanks for the heads up comrade!

idiot

In light of all of the liberal outrage and attacks against Christians over gay rights, I have to wonder why liberals haven't gone after muslims? I can only assume it's because they are cowards. If you criticize a Christian, they will not set you on fire, throw you off a building or cut your head off. So, if liberals want to be taken seriously, they should attack Islam as well as Christianity. Forgive me if I don't hold hold my breath, waiting for that to happen.

To be honest they carry a mean Tweet....that's about it though

what is "over there" dimwit?
The other side of the fucking planet, dumbass, meaning none of your fucking business.

lol why are you libs such angry idiots?
Because you guys are such useless assholes, always up in the business of others.

you mean like in the business of pizza parlors and bakeries leftard?
Yeah, meaning it's none of your business what someone else does with a pizza or a fucking cake. Just make the damn food, that's your JOB! Do it and leave your your goddamned God at home. This is business.

then why are left-wingers in their business leftard?

In light of all of the liberal outrage and attacks against Christians over gay rights, I have to wonder why liberals haven't gone after muslims? I can only assume it's because they are cowards. If you criticize a Christian, they will not set you on fire, throw you off a building or cut your head off. So, if liberals want to be taken seriously, they should attack Islam as well as Christianity. Forgive me if I don't hold hold my breath, waiting for that to happen.

I served my country for Six (06) Years. I served Eighteen (18) Months in Viet Nam. Fuck you. Fuck your mother. Fuck your father. Fuck your daughter. Fuck you and your fucking coward heros like bush43 and cheney WHO NEVER FUCKING SERVED.

YOUR AN ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!

Most Muslims have dark skin...so there you go.

what does this even mean?

It means that liberals give the muslims a pass from acting like savages because they have dark skin.

Remember when conservatives did more than just snivel and cry about how mean everyone is to them?

That was long ago, so the younger generation has no memory of such a time. When I tell the kids that conservatives weren't always such wimps, they find it hard to believe.
These aren't conservatives. They bring shame to that word. These are reactionaries.

"reactionaries"

lol thanks for the heads up comrade!

idiot
That's what you people are, dumbass.

When we can get the Christians and Jews to start behaving like adults, we'll work on the Muslims. What part of Jesus teaching you to remove the speck from your eye first did you miss?

So you are a Christian or are you a Jew?

Don't you believe in religious freedom, or is that only for Christians insofar as they can choose which Christian denomination to belong to? And who says that liberals do not decry the outrages being perpetrated against gays, women, and Christians by Muslims in other countries? The thing is, liberals would rather clean up our own home before casting aspersions upon other countries, religions, belief systems, etc. Conservatives just like to throw stones, and don't seem to care that they are living in glass houses. You can jump up and down about shit happening in some far flung corner of the world, but what changes can you affect by doing that? If you demonstrate about injustice happening in your own community, you are more likely to be heard.

I haven't seen any Muslims making up stupid laws that help create an environment where some Americans can discriminate against other Americans. Basically you're just talking more stupid shit like most of you do.
You're right. Muslims just skip all of that and kill them. Where is the liberal outrage?
This is happening here in America?

yes; try to keep up
I've never heard of Muslims killing gays here in America. Do you have a link?
Muslim Extremist Arrested for Murder of Gays in Seattle
Muslim Extremist Arrested for Murder of Gays in Seattle

I served my country for Six (06) Years. I served Eighteen (18) Months in Viet Nam. Fuck you. Fuck your mother. Fuck your father. Fuck your daughter. Fuck you and your fucking coward heros like bush43 and cheney WHO NEVER FUCKING SERVED.

YOUR AN ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!
That's you're.

I haven't seen any Muslims making up stupid laws that help create an environment where some Americans can discriminate against other Americans. Basically you're just talking more stupid shit like most of you do.
HIDDEN CAMERA Gay Wedding Cake At Muslim Bakeries

Elsewhere in the world gays are killed for being gay, instead of fighting that fight US gays focus on not being able to buy a cake, perspective.
What part of clean your own room do you not understand? If we can't get you morons to grow up here, what are the chances over there? And it is over there BTW, not here.

99.99% of forum members understood the point I made, you apparently did not.
99.99% of the people here are total fucking morons. Fix your country first, then worry about those of others.

So what you are saying is we shouldn't be sending food and humanitarian aid to other countries since we haven't solved our own hunger and aid issues in the US? Is that really your brilliant analysis? Does the US not respond to urgent needs elsewhere in the world? My god gays are being killed and tortured, I think that would be a priority for the gay community vs whining about wedding cakes.

Elsewhere in the world gays are killed for being gay, instead of fighting that fight US gays focus on not being able to buy a cake, perspective.
What part of clean your own room do you not understand? If we can't get you morons to grow up here, what are the chances over there? And it is over there BTW, not here.

99.99% of the people here are total fucking morons. Fix your country first, then worry about those of others.

So what you are saying is we shouldn't be sending food and humanitarian aid to other countries since we haven't solved our own hunger and aid issues in the US? Is that really your brilliant analysis? Does the US not respond to urgent needs elsewhere in the world? My god gays are being killed and tortured, I think that would be a priority for the gay community vs whining about wedding cakes.
Don't think, you aren't any good at it.

And feeding people is not telling them how to live, what religion they should have, or what they should do inside their own fucking country.

People being killed in other countries is none of our business.
Unless and until we are ready to police the world.

And feeding people is not telling them how to live, what religion they should have, or what they should do inside their own fucking country.
Feeding people who are starving due to the consequences of their own countries actions within that country is none of our business. Why should it be more our business than them killing one another using other methods?

Feeding people who are starving due to the consequences of their own countries actions within that country is none of our business. Why should it be more our business than them killing one another using other methods?

It's our business because we are a Christian nation, and because we are the example of a benevolent and free superpower.

At least we were. Before the progressives, commies, faggots and elitist scum took over the place.

It isn't but it's hardly the same as overthrowing their government or telling them what they can and can't build. Being nice isn't an issue, being assholes is.

Forum List

Back