It's a fact. Liberals are cowards.

99.99% of forum members understood the point I made, you apparently did not.
99.99% of the people here are total fucking morons. Fix your country first, then worry about those of others.

So what you are saying is we shouldn't be sending food and humanitarian aid to other countries since we haven't solved our own hunger and aid issues in the US? Is that really your brilliant analysis? Does the US not respond to urgent needs elsewhere in the world? My god gays are being killed and tortured, I think that would be a priority for the gay community vs whining about wedding cakes.
Don't think, you aren't any good at it.

And feeding people is not telling them how to live, what religion they should have, or what they should do inside their own fucking country.
Feeding people who are starving due to the consequences of their own countries actions within that country is none of our business. Why should it be more our business than them killing one another using other methods?

It's our business because we are a Christian nation, and because we are the example of a benevolent and free superpower.

At least we were. Before the progressives, commies, faggots and elitist scum took over the place.
Yeah right. It's all we're a Christian nation so we must help people but for god's sake keep those little brown fuckers on their side of the fence. Got it.

99.99% of the people here are total fucking morons. Fix your country first, then worry about those of others.

So what you are saying is we shouldn't be sending food and humanitarian aid to other countries since we haven't solved our own hunger and aid issues in the US? Is that really your brilliant analysis? Does the US not respond to urgent needs elsewhere in the world? My god gays are being killed and tortured, I think that would be a priority for the gay community vs whining about wedding cakes.

And feeding people is not telling them how to live, what religion they should have, or what they should do inside their own fucking country.
Feeding people who are starving due to the consequences of their own countries actions within that country is none of our business. Why should it be more our business than them killing one another using other methods?

It's our business because we are a Christian nation, and because we are the example of a benevolent and free superpower.

At least we were. Before the progressives, commies, faggots and elitist scum took over the place.
You're perfect scum, hater dupe. We've always been the best of America. We started it, wrote the constitution, defended it when actually necessary. The RW are a bunch of greedy chickenhawk rich a-holes and their ignorant ( formerly silent majority, now loudmouth) bigoted hater dupes like you.

Then we need to go to war in Yemen, Syria, Somalia, N. Korea, China, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq again, etc. Can't discriminate and leave someone out. Your method is unrealistically achievable. It's better if we only got involved if it involves our interest like cheap imports for example.

You're perfect scum, hater dupe. We've always been the best of America. We started it, wrote the constitution, defended it when actually necessary. The RW are a bunch of greedy chickenhawk rich a-holes and their ignorant ( formerly silent majority, now loudmouth) bigoted hater dupes like you.
Yeah, right. The founding fathers were progressive, commie faggots...just like you.

Not.

Then we need to go to war in Yemen, Syria, Somalia, N. Korea, China, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq again, etc. Can't discriminate and leave someone out. Your method is unrealistically achievable. It's better if we only got involved if it involves our interest like cheap imports for example.

Oh I see your intellectual dishonesty has kicked in.

Who said we needed to "go to war" in order to feed starving people?

In light of all of the liberal outrage and attacks against Christians over gay rights, I have to wonder why liberals haven't gone after muslims? I can only assume it's because they are cowards. If you criticize a Christian, they will not set you on fire, throw you off a building or cut your head off. So, if liberals want to be taken seriously, they should attack Islam as well as Christianity. Forgive me if I don't hold hold my breath, waiting for that to happen.

I haven't seen any Muslims making up stupid laws that help create an environment where some Americans can discriminate against other Americans. Basically you're just talking more stupid shit like most of you do.
You mean like the Sharia court in Texas?
And?

Do you have a problem with religious freedom now? You understand that freedom works both ways right - not just for those that you agree with. Otherwise it is not freedom.

You also understand that such 'courts' really are not courts as they cannot break actual law or take its place. All those in that courtroom must also be there willingly.
That's exactly how it started in other countries. Look at them now.

Simple question for our conservatives.....

What plan of action would you have preferred with Iran?

Why are they starving?
You can't solve the problem by throwing food at them.

Why are they starving?

Shut up and sit down, you've been exposed and now you're going to be ignored.

Simple question for our conservatives.....

What plan of action would you have preferred with Iran?
The total destruction of the Capital of Iran and all the homes their leadership live in, in one single night of bombing.

Why are they starving?
You're correct, but you can still feed the hungry, not that Kosher would sign up for that, unless her church was involved.

Hey! Grab your holy sacred rifle and go over to kill the muslims. Got a hook in your ass or something.
Show us your courage. Or is only courage when you sit in front of a monitor. Like all the rest of you tough boys.
Get grip on life.

In light of all of the liberal outrage and attacks against Christians over gay rights, I have to wonder why liberals haven't gone after muslims? I can only assume it's because they are cowards. If you criticize a Christian, they will not set you on fire, throw you off a building or cut your head off. So, if liberals want to be taken seriously, they should attack Islam as well as Christianity. Forgive me if I don't hold hold my breath, waiting for that to happen.
I've already served my country. I've already risked my life and lost friends to enemy action. What have YOU done?

Why are they starving?

What a total pussy you are. Go pray to fantasy father-figure of yours.

BTW our foreign aid per capita is a joke, and most it is military...We should , and we seem to be, go back to Carter's emphasis on human rights, democracy, sanctions against miscreants, and can the chickenhawk Reaganist horse shytte...

Hey! Grab your holy sacred rifle and go over to kill the muslims. Got a hook in your ass or something.
Show us your courage. Or is only courage when you sit in front of a monitor. Like all the rest of you tough boys.
Get grip on life.

I've already served my country. I've already risked my life and lost friends to enemy action. What have YOU done?
That's a good cannon fodder. Bought that whole "Protecting our freedom" BS, while killing people on the other side of the planet I see.

Why are they starving?
You're correct, but you can still feed the hungry, not that Kosher would sign up for that, unless her church was involved.
Yeah that way they can continue killing each other while eating our food. We'd be their enablers then.

Why are they starving?

What a total pussy you are. Go pray to fantasy father-figure of yours.

Your avatar reminds me of something...

saw-doll-tv_8817.jpg

PS..you're fucking creepy.

Why are they starving?
Yeah that way they can continue killing each other while eating our food. We'd be their enablers then.
Well, we made the damn weapons so there you go.

How, exactly, are all liberals 'cowards' simply because you don't agree with something they believe? Isn't there a better way to voice your disagreement? I don't see any real evidence to back up the claim, just a lot of opinion. Most learn very early in childhood development that opinion and fact are different things. A liberal could simply reply, "all conservatives are cowards, too" and have just as much legitimacy as you do (i.e. none).

dozens of examples have been given; many of you are too, wait for it; COWARDLY to acknowledge them

Oh, I read through them, but disregarded the 'examples' on the grounds that a.) they support the thesis "It's a fact, liberals are cowards". At best, it just asserts that the specific liberals mentioned cowards, not liberals as a whole. And b.) most of the "examples" are just opinion. Refer to my earlier lesson on the difference between fact and opinion.

You would be absolutely right, if the assertion was "It's my opinion, liberals are cowards", but as it stands, you're wrong. Sorry.

One shouldn't argue with absolute statements if they do not have fact on their side. (One should also learn what a 'fact' is.) Thanks.
Once again, I ask. Where is the liberal outrage against islam, for how they treat gays? All I hear from you libs is....cricket cricket cricket. I haven't seen one liberal on this thread condemn them.

Forum List

Back