IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Allred's Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED

Then let’s prove it... Moore files a lawsuit and then he can have access to that yearbook. What’s he afraid of?

That wouldn't happen until after the election, dumbass. What the point be if it doesn't happen before the election? Demanding to go through the official legal process is a delaying tactict, and only brain dead cockroaches don't understand that.
You’re brain-dead. He can file a lawsuit at anytime. Why doesn’t he?
I just told you, dumbass. He can file a lawsuit, but it would be weeks or months before he got his hands on the yearbook.
Says you— but you’re too stupid to even comprehend differences between the Ah’nee BC and Obama’s means Joe the Sheriff was lying.

:dance:
You still haven't addressed the points in the video. That's because you know they are irrefutable. The differences between the two versions of Oahu are so minuscule as to be virtually undetectable.
LOLOLOL

Not only did I address it, I completely debunked it. I just showed you where a copy and paste that Joe the sheriff claims occurred could not possibly have occurred. You still believe because you’re a brain dead con who swallows everything you’re spoon fed.

On overlay of the two birth certificates.
Well, morons kept trying for 8 years after the election to prove that Obama's BC was not real, you do not seem to have a problem with that. You are so two faced it is getting more pathetic with each post.

How is that "two-faced?" No, I don't have a problem with anyone who wants proof of claims made my scumbag politicians.

It is two faced because you were good with people looking at Obama's BC well after the election but you do not have the same view for Moore.
How do you figure? I want the yearbook to be investigated.

According to you "what would be the point" of doing so after the election. Yet you seemed to have seen the point of the Obama BC after the election. Why is one good and the other is "what would be the point?"

Are you really that big of an idiot? If he loses because of that yearbook, what's the point? How stupid do you have to be not to understand that?

On the other hand, if Obama wasn't born in the USA, then he wasn't eligable to be president.
WTF??

There’s no point in clearing his name??

LOL

One letter, 40 years later, while all the other letters match ....

Rightards: it’s all fake!

:lmao:

Just look at the capital R and capital M
Unchanged over 40 years

The R's are remarkably different, and the Y's are incredibly different. More telling is how the o's in Moore are opposite in the two signatures. A simple overlay would show you that.
Given the two were written 40 years apart and most of the signature matches, plus the other handwriting, there’s no reason to doubt it’s his.

Or no reason to doubt that they are forged. That's where expert forensic examination is required.

Now that we agree that the two signatures don't match, what else can I help you with?

Thanks
Actually, I never said the two signatures don’t match. You’re just speaking from a position of dementia again.

You said "most of the signature matches", how do you know that? I pointed out already that 5 (2 'Rs", the Y and 2 o's), two of which are very important, don't match. Roy Moore only has a total of 8 total letters. So three matching out of 8 is not most. A signature either matches, or they don't. That is why so many bank tellers get fooled, they are not forensic experts.

Just look at the capital R and capital M
Unchanged over 40 years

The R's are remarkably different, and the Y's are incredibly different. More telling is how the o's in Moore are opposite in the two signatures. A simple overlay would show you that.
Given the two were written 40 years apart and most of the signature matches, plus the other handwriting, there’s no reason to doubt it’s his.

Or no reason to doubt that they are forged. That's where expert forensic examination is required.

Now that we agree that the two signatures don't match, what else can I help you with?

Thanks
Actually, I never said the two signatures don’t match. You’re just speaking from a position of dementia again.

You said "most of the signature matches", how do you know that? I pointed out already that 5 (2 'Rs", the Y and 2 o's), two of which are very important, don't match. Roy Moore only has a total of 8 total letters. So three matching out of 8 is not most. A signature either matches, or they don't. That is why so many bank tellers get fooled, they are not forensic experts.
The R’s match, the O’s match and even part of the Y matches. The loop changed but the top part of the Y remains the same. The same person signed both.

Thanks

The R’s match, the O’s match and even part of the Y matches. The loop changed but the top part of the Y remains the same. The same person signed both.

Then you should have no problem with Alred releasing the yearbook for independent third party review. Right?

But you don't appear to such disclosure.

Thanks

Then you should have no problem with Alred releasing the yearbook for independent third party review. Right?

Because she is under no obligation to release it just because you yahoo’s want her to. I have no problem if she wants to voluntarily release it, but that’s up to her. But if Moore really wants it, all he has to do is file a law suit. Why doesn’t he?

The Moore defenders are not just stumbling now but falling on their faces.

Very weak evidence. Unlike this..

al-franken-02-ht-jc-171116_4x3_992.jpg
I find it funny the expression on his face. He is like look, I could squeeze her boobs and enjoy myself. That is what that look tells me. Not a joke at all. Again, he is just scum and the folks of minnesota get to decide his fate.

No one can squeeze boobs through a flak vest.
I never said one could. but one can cop a feel of her anyway as was his intentions. I ask again to explain the joke/ prank.

Thanks

Because she is under no obligation to release it just because you yahoo’s want her to. I have no problem if she wants to voluntarily release it, but that’s up to her. But if Moore really wants it, all he has to do is file a law suit. Why doesn’t he?

She made damning accusations toward the man. In her possession is the one AND ONLY piece of evidence that can prove important parts of her testimony. Why, if true, would she show such reluctance?

Allred's client already has offered to testify under oath that it was Moore who signed it
Will Moore claim, Under Oath, that he never signed it....or will he claim again that he doesn't remember?
More bullshit stalling tactics.

Why won't Creepy Roy swear on a bible that he never signed that book?
Would that change anything? Nope. Morons like you would still be after him.

If Creepy Roy is serious about this he can sue his accusers and claim they caused him to lose

Let him go to court and SWEAR that he never signed that book
He would never do it because he knows it can be proved he did

I find it funny the expression on his face. He is like look, I could squeeze her boobs and enjoy myself. That is what that look tells me. Not a joke at all. Again, he is just scum and the folks of minnesota get to decide his fate.

I never said one could. but one can cop a feel of her anyway as was his intentions. I ask again to explain the joke/ prank.

WTF? :laugh:

She made damning accusations toward the man. In her possession is the one AND ONLY piece of evidence that can prove important parts of her testimony. Why, if true, would she show such reluctance?
I don’t speak for her but I would assume because she knows Roy Moore signed it, so for her, there is nothing to prove. Based on the hysteria on the right over Obama’s birth certificate, I can understand why she might be reluctant to expose it to you yahoo’s, who would continue to call it s fake no matter what the results of a professional analysis might bear. Just like rightards did with Obama’s birth certificate.

LOL is right. so what is the joke/prank?

The fact that you asked for an explanation makes it all that much funnier. :laugh:

Allred's client already has offered to testify under oath that it was Moore who signed it
Will Moore claim, Under Oath, that he never signed it....or will he claim again that he doesn't remember?

If Creepy Roy is serious about this he can sue his accusers and claim they caused him to lose

No, it can't, moron. That was just explained to you. Furthermore, it's almost impossible for politicians and other public figures to win such a lawsuit, and what would be the point, anyway? The defendant has no assets that Moore can seize.

Last edited:

The fact that you asked for an explanation makes it all that much funnier. :laugh:
so what is the joke/ prank I see you don't see it either. If it were one, then the lady wouldn't have addressed this photo. so now you're calling out the lady. hahahaahahahahahahahaa

No, it can't, moron. That was just explained to you. Furthermore, it's almost impossible for politicians and other public figures to win such a lawsuit, and what would be the point, anyway? The defendant has no assets that Moore can seize.

Creepy Roy has an election coming up

All he has to do is undergo a polygraph and show that he never had any interest in young girls

All he has to do is undergo a polygraph and show that he never had any interest in young girls

Why don't we have you take a polygraph to see what you have committed?

Last edited by a moderator:

Why don't we have you take a polygraph to see what kind of perverted sex acts you have committed?
Why? Has anyone accused him of any?

What’s Moore afraid of? That he might fail a polygraph?

It's hilarious to see the loons desperately clinging to this yearbook thing as if ALL of Moore's guilt or innocence hangs in the balance.

All that matters is the woman doesn't think it was funny at all. She said he sexually harassed her the whole trip. He's a pervert creep.

Forum List

Back