IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Allred's Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED

Based on the response she’s receiving, it looks to me like she’s being taken very seriously.

All that shows is the gullibility of the American public.
LOL

Riiiight..... it’s not you who’s gullible..... it’s the American public.

:lmao:

There is one way to prove who’s right, but you don’t appear to want the year book signature verified by experts.

Again, that says much about you and your opinion.
Then let’s prove it... Moore files a lawsuit and then he can have access to that yearbook. What’s he afraid of?

The woman has offered to testify under oath
Will Creepy Roy testify under oath and claim he never signed it?

If not, most likely he did it. That's what I'd like to see to sort out the whole mess. As it stands now, the infamous October Surprise works and we'll see a lot more of these accusations that disappear as soon as the election is held.

Actually it does. Anyone with a functioning brain can see that easily...

roy-moore-signature.jpg

Look at the 'Y', moron. They are completely different.
LOL

One letter, 40 years later, while all the other letters match ....

Rightards: it’s all fake!

Just look at the capital R and capital M
Unchanged over 40 years

The R's are remarkably different, and the Y's are incredibly different. More telling is how the o's in Moore are opposite in the two signatures. A simple overlay would show you that.
Given the two were written 40 years apart and most of the signature matches, plus the other handwriting, there’s no reason to doubt it’s his.

Or no reason to doubt that they are forged. That's where expert forensic examination is required.

Now that we agree that the two signatures don't match, what else can I help you with?

Thanks

There is one way to prove who’s right, but you don’t appear to want the year book signature verified by experts.

Then let’s prove it... Moore files a lawsuit and then he can have access to that yearbook. What’s he afraid of?

Why, if she's so confident, wait? Makes zero sense.
Why are you afraid to answer my question?

Not at all afraid, I don't make the choice for either party. But having been involved (professionally) in more lawsuits then I care to recall, I understand that a lawsuit will not be resolved prior to the election.
But it would clear Moote’s name if he were truly innocent. Doesn’t he want that?

Plenty of time for that after the election. Elections take a whole lotta time out of your day.

Allred's client already has offered to testify under oath that it was Moore who signed it
Will Moore claim, Under Oath, that he never signed it....or will he claim again that he doesn't remember?
More bullshit stalling tactics.

LOL

Unchanged over 40 years

The R's are remarkably different, and the Y's are incredibly different. More telling is how the o's in Moore are opposite in the two signatures. A simple overlay would show you that.
Given the two were written 40 years apart and most of the signature matches, plus the other handwriting, there’s no reason to doubt it’s his.

Or no reason to doubt that they are forged. That's where expert forensic examination is required.

Now that we agree that the two signatures don't match, what else can I help you with?

Thanks

The signatures look spot on to me
What doesn't match is that "olde" note and date that someone added later

That wouldn't happen until after the election, dumbass. What the point be if it doesn't happen before the election? Demanding to go through the official legal process is a delaying tactict, and only brain dead cockroaches don't understand that.
You’re brain-dead. He can file a lawsuit at anytime. Why doesn’t he?
I just told you, dumbass. He can file a lawsuit, but it would be weeks or months before he got his hands on the yearbook.
Says you— but you’re too stupid to even comprehend differences between the Ah’nee BC and Obama’s means Joe the Sheriff was lying.

:dance:
You still haven't addressed the points in the video. That's because you know they are irrefutable. The differences between the two versions of Oahu are so minuscule as to be virtually undetectable.

Last edited:
Actually it does. Anyone with a functioning brain can see that easily...

roy-moore-signature.jpg

LOL

Unchanged over 40 years

The ink color in "Moore" doesn't match the ink color in "Roy," so your claim is absurd.

Not at all afraid, I don't make the choice for either party. But having been involved (professionally) in more lawsuits then I care to recall, I understand that a lawsuit will not be resolved prior to the election.
But it would clear Moote’s name if he were truly innocent. Doesn’t he want that?
Not until after the election, douchebag. Then what would be the point?

On overlay of the two birth certificates.

Well, morons kept trying for 8 years after the election to prove that Obama's BC was not real, you do not seem to have a problem with that. You are so two faced it is getting more pathetic with each post.

LOL

Unchanged over 40 years

Thanks

The signatures look spot on to me
What doesn't match is that "olde" note and date that someone added later

You think the Y's are spot on? Proof you are nuts

The R's, one with a loop, the other absent of a loop are spot on? are you nuts x 2

As pointed out previously, the o's are in opposite positions. nuts x 3

Well, morons kept trying for 8 years after the election to prove that Obama's BC was not real, you do not seem to have a problem with that. You are so two faced it is getting more pathetic with each post.

How is that "two-faced?" No, I don't have a problem with anyone who wants proof of claims made my scumbag politicians.

Allred's client already has offered to testify under oath that it was Moore who signed it
Will Moore claim, Under Oath, that he never signed it....or will he claim again that he doesn't remember?

Why won't Creepy Roy swear on a bible that he never signed that book?

The Senate has already said he would face an automatic ethics investigation. He would be compelled to do just that.

How is that "two-faced?" No, I don't have a problem with anyone who wants proof of claims made my scumbag politicians.

It is two faced because you were good with people looking at Obama's BC well after the election but you do not have the same view for Moore.

Why won't Creepy Roy swear on a bible that he never signed that book?

The Senate has already said he would face an automatic ethics investigation. He would be compelled to do just that.

As I have already pointed out, the Senate Ethics Committee is a toothless wonder. It's a joke.

It is two faced because you were good with people looking at Obama's BC well after the election but you do not have the same view for Moore.
How do you figure? I want the yearbook to be investigated.

According to you "what would be the point" of doing so after the election. Yet you seemed to have seen the point of the Obama BC after the election. Why is one good and the other is "what would be the point?"

LOL

Unchanged over 40 years

Thanks
Actually, I never said the two signatures don’t match. You’re just speaking from a position of dementia again.

According to you "what would be the point" of doing so after the election. Yet you seemed to have seen the point of the Obama BC after the election. Why is one good and the other is "what would be the point?"

Are you really that big of an idiot? If he loses because of that yearbook, what's the point? How stupid do you have to be not to understand that?

On the other hand, if Obama wasn't born in the USA, then he wasn't eligable to be president.

Forum List

Back