IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Allred's Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED

And I responded that if she really wanted to be taken seriously she would WANT to have it verified.

Why doesn’t she? That’s the relevant issue here.
Based on the response she’s receiving, it looks to me like she’s being taken very seriously.

All that shows is the gullibility of the American public.
LOL

Riiiight..... it’s not you who’s gullible..... it’s the American public.

:lmao:

There is one way to prove who’s right, but you don’t appear to want the year book signature verified by experts.

Again, that says much about you and your opinion.
Then let’s prove it... Moore files a lawsuit and then he can have access to that yearbook. What’s he afraid of?

That wouldn't happen until after the election, dumbass. What the point be if it doesn't happen before the election? Demanding to go through the official legal process is a delaying tactict, and only brain dead cockroaches don't understand that.

And I responded that if she really wanted to be taken seriously she would WANT to have it verified.

Based on the response she’s receiving, it looks to me like she’s being taken very seriously.

LOL

Anyone who falls for this scam is gullible.
Says you — but you have thoroughly proven you’re the gullible one. Tell me again how you fell for “Oahu” is “identical.” :badgrin:

Watch the video, moron. the difference is so slight that it's not definitive. The fact is that 5 fields were copied as a group. When you overlay these five fields from the one document to the other, they are all in the exact same relative locations and the text is identical. Keep in mind this was done in the age of typewriters. There is simply no way such similarity could be accomplished without a computer.

You are right, they quoted Mike Zullo saying that, the guy that did all the talking at the Presser. It appears to me you have no brain, it has been replaced by Trump's ass. There were only 9 they looked at, which is why Zullo also said this...“I have to be honest with you, that’s a really good question,” he said. “Because either that’s an unbelievable coincidence, or there’s something else going on.

And also, they got that one birth certificate from Jerome Corsi, not the state of Hawaii. They admit they did not ask Corsi where he got it or even verified it was authentic. If you do not know who Jerome Corsi is, which would surprise me as he is another brain dead partisan hack, he is a guy that has written multiple books attacking Obama, he is a "the government did it" 9/11 guy and he think that Hitler died of old age in Argentina.

They didn't quote anyone, dumbass, because that sentence isn't in quotes.

It doesn't matter if some birth certificate that wasn't used in the analysis is not authentic. All that matters is that the one they used is authentic.

It's clear you idiots are too fucking stupid to understand what the analysis shows. You're spouting talking points that don't support your claims.

Ok, now it is clear that you have been drinking. THey only looked at 9 birth certificates ,that is without question. I gave you a quote that is in "quote marks" and you still ignore it. I gave you the proof. I you can find proof they looked at more, then bring it forward. Till then you are nothing but a drunk partisan hack.

We do not know if the one they used in the analysis was authentic as they never verified that it was. They got it from a biased source and took his word that it was good. We do not even know if Johanna Ah’Nee is real person or if her birth certificate was real. Please, just for 10 seconds get your head out of Trump's ass and think for yourself.

Wrong, dumbass, what you posted isn't in quote marks in the article you cited.

Here is a screenshot of the second quote I gave you, notice the quote marks that I highlighted for your drunk ass so you could see them.

View attachment 161463

That isn't the statement we are discussing. The one that says

He said the investigators analyzed nine Hawaii birth certificates, and that one of them, belonging to a woman named Johanna Ah’Nee, was the source of the copied text
is the one we are discussing. That's where 9 birth certificates are mentioned, and it isn't in quotes.

Once again, the snowflake is too fucking dumb to follow the discussion.

talk about being too dumb, the second quote I gave you was Zullo's response to how they got lucky enough to find the forgery when they looked at only 9 birth certificates. I am sorry that you are too drunk to be able to follow along with an article, but there are places you can get help for that. I hear that AA works wonders.

In that same quote they he also admitted they did not verify that the birth certificate was authentic, they just took the word of a guy that thinks Hitler died of old age in Argentina.

LOL

There is one way to prove who’s right, but you don’t appear to want the year book signature verified by experts.

Then let’s prove it... Moore files a lawsuit and then he can have access to that yearbook. What’s he afraid of?

That wouldn't happen until after the election, dumbass. What the point be if it doesn't happen before the election? Demanding to go through the official legal process is a delaying tactict, and only brain dead cockroaches don't understand that.
You’re brain-dead. He can file a lawsuit at anytime. Why doesn’t he?

Sure he can demand, would prove the accused is telling the truth? Right? And we all want the accused story verified, Right?
Moron, read for clarity next time, would ya?

I didn’t say Moore can’t demand — I said he can’t demand AND expect people to bow down to him him.

:eusa_doh:

She is prosecuting a case in the court of public opinion. But that’s far different then presenting indisputable fact.

It appears you could care less about the truth when there is a simple way to verify.

Says much about you.

It is conservatives in denial of the truth

Most Republicans are saying they believe the women......why wouldn't they?

If so, then there should be no fear of examination. I'm thinking someone is scared of something or this would be a slam dunk request.

LOL

I just told you, dumbass. He can file a lawsuit, but it would be weeks or months before he got his hands on the yearbook.

Moron, read for clarity next time, would ya?

I didn’t say Moore can’t demand — I said he can’t demand AND expect people to bow down to him him.

:eusa_doh:

She is prosecuting a case in the court of public opinion. But that’s far different then presenting indisputable fact.

It appears you could care less about the truth when there is a simple way to verify.

Says much about you.

If so, then there should be no fear of examination. I'm thinking someone is scared of something or this would be a slam dunk request.

Allred has repeatedly said she will allow it to be examined...by a Senate investigation

She is well aware of the silly "forensic examinations" that conservatives put Obama's birth certificate through.

Fool me once....

LOL

The woman has offered to testify under oath
Will Creepy Roy testify under oath and claim he never signed it?

She sound really confident, of course she can always back down from the offer as it appears she is reluctant to allow a hand writing analysis.

Says much about you.

Allred has repeatedly said she will allow it to be examined...by a Senate investigation

She is well aware of the silly "forensic examinations" that conservatives put Obama's birth certificate through.

Fool me once....

You think congress wouldn't appoint a third party analysis? Nuts much?

Allred's client already has offered to testify under oath that it was Moore who signed it
Will Moore claim, Under Oath, that he never signed it....or will he claim again that he doesn't remember?

LOL

Why, if she's so confident, wait? Makes zero sense.

LOL

Anyone who falls for this scam is gullible.
Says you — but you have thoroughly proven you’re the gullible one. Tell me again how you fell for “Oahu” is “identical.” :badgrin:

Watch the video, moron. the difference is so slight that it's not definitive. The fact is that 5 fields were copied as a group. When you overlay these five fields from the one document to the other, they are all in the exact same relative locations and the text is identical. Keep in mind this was done in the age of typewriters. There is simply no way such similarity could be accomplished without a computer.
Imbecile (and I can’t emphasize that enough)...

Had Obama actually copied & pasted “Oahu” from the Ah’nee birth certificate, the word, “Oahu,” would have been identical down to the last pixel. There would have been no “slight differences.”

You’re so fucking brain-dead, you’re actually still defending Joe the Sheriff’s claim while admitting there’s a difference between the Ah’nee BC and Obama’s.

1233796371590.gif

Says much about you.

Fool me once....

You think congress wouldn't appoint a third party analysis? Nuts much?

Shit....Congress will give it to the FBI to analyze
Better than the glorified conspiracy theorists conservatives use

LOL

Why are you afraid to answer my question?

His signature matches.
No, it actually doesn't.
Actually it does. Anyone with a functioning brain can see that easily...

roy-moore-signature.jpg

Look at the 'Y', moron. They are completely different.
LOL

One letter, 40 years later, while all the other letters match ....

Rightards: it’s all fake!

Just look at the capital R and capital M
Unchanged over 40 years

The R's are remarkably different, and the Y's are incredibly different. More telling is how the o's in Moore are opposite in the two signatures. A simple overlay would show you that.

LOL

I just told you, dumbass. He can file a lawsuit, but it would be weeks or months before he got his hands on the yearbook.
Says you— but you’re too stupid to even comprehend differences between the Ah’nee BC and Obama’s means Joe the Sheriff was lying.

:dance:

LOL

Not at all afraid, I don't make the choice for either party. But having been involved (professionally) in more lawsuits then I care to recall, I understand that a lawsuit will not be resolved prior to the election.

No, it actually doesn't.
Actually it does. Anyone with a functioning brain can see that easily...

roy-moore-signature.jpg

Look at the 'Y', moron. They are completely different.
LOL

One letter, 40 years later, while all the other letters match ....

Rightards: it’s all fake!

Just look at the capital R and capital M
Unchanged over 40 years

The R's are remarkably different, and the Y's are incredibly different. More telling is how the o's in Moore are opposite in the two signatures. A simple overlay would show you that.
Given the two were written 40 years apart and most of the signature matches, plus the other handwriting, there’s no reason to doubt it’s his.

LOL

Not at all afraid, I don't make the choice for either party. But having been involved (professionally) in more lawsuits then I care to recall, I understand that a lawsuit will not be resolved prior to the election.
But it would clear Moote’s name if he were truly innocent. Doesn’t he want that?

Forum List

Back