IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Allred's Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED

LOLOL

You mean by the law enforcement officer who needed a presidential pardon to keep his ass out of jail? The one who bullshitted America with his “9 points of forgery” lies which were thoroughly debunked?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
The 9 points of forgery were not debunked.
thoroughly debunked. Only the most devoted to insanity still believe otherwise...

Joe the Sheriff claimed Obama copied & pasted portions of his birth certificate from others, including the name, “Oahu.” Only "Oahu" is not identical. The 'O' on Obama's birth certificate is slightly thinner and slightly higher than the 'O' on the Ah'nee BC. The image on the bottom is where I added red lines which accentuate the 'O' is raised on Obama's BC.

The 'a' and 'h' on Obama's BC are touching but are not touching on the Ah'nee BC .

Had they been copied and pasted, they would appear identical.

20p4plc.png

Case dismissed.

I don't know where you got that piece of shit, but if you watch this video, you'll see that both examples are identical. Furthermore, there are a number of other entries in the form that are identical.

It appears that not only do Dims forge signatures in year books, they also forge birth certificates.

Even you cannot be that naive, can you? Think about this, this team of "experts" examined a total of 9 birth certificates, to include Obama's and somehow out of those nine they were lucky enough to find the exact one that was used in the forgery?

If you believe that I have some nice ocean view land for sale right next to Sheriff Joe's ranch in Arizona.

Where do you get this "9 birth certificates" crap? The video is entitled "9 points," not "9 birth certificates."

I love how you people blindly post this crap without even knowing the details, I guess it is part of being a partisan hack.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio, still a 'birther,' says 5-year investigation proves Obama birth certificate is 'fake'

He said the investigators analyzed nine Hawaii birth
certificates, and that one of them, belonging to a woman named Johanna Ah’Nee, was the source of the copied text

thoroughly debunked. Only the most devoted to insanity still believe otherwise...

Joe the Sheriff claimed Obama copied & pasted portions of his birth certificate from others, including the name, “Oahu.” Only "Oahu" is not identical. The 'O' on Obama's birth certificate is slightly thinner and slightly higher than the 'O' on the Ah'nee BC. The image on the bottom is where I added red lines which accentuate the 'O' is raised on Obama's BC.

The 'a' and 'h' on Obama's BC are touching but are not touching on the Ah'nee BC .

20p4plc.png

Case dismissed.

I don't know where you got that piece of shit, but if you watch this video, you'll see that both examples are identical. Furthermore, there are a number of other entries in the form that are identical.

It appears that not only do Dims forge signatures in year books, they also forge birth certificates.

Even you cannot be that naive, can you? Think about this, this team of "experts" examined a total of 9 birth certificates, to include Obama's and somehow out of those nine they were lucky enough to find the exact one that was used in the forgery?

If you believe that I have some nice ocean view land for sale right next to Sheriff Joe's ranch in Arizona.

Where do you get this "9 birth certificates" crap? The video is entitled "9 points," not "9 birth certificates."

I love how you people blindly post this crap without even knowing the details, I guess it is part of being a partisan hack.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio, still a 'birther,' says 5-year investigation proves Obama birth certificate is 'fake'

certificates, and that one of them, belonging to a woman named Johanna Ah’Nee, was the source of the copied text

The author of the article didn't quote Arpaio saying that. He simply claimed Arpaio said it. It appears to me he misunderstood what Arpaio said.

And if the person whose signature it allegedly is is willing to submit items with his own signature. I'll let you in on a little secret: Roy Moore is full of shit and will never ever do this.

His signature is in the public domain. How hard would it be to get it?
His signature matches.
No, it actually doesn't.
Actually it does. Anyone with a functioning brain can see that easily...

roy-moore-signature.jpg

Look at the 'Y', moron. They are completely different.
LOL

One letter, 40 years later, while all the other letters match ....

Rightards: it’s all fake!

:lmao:

His signature is in the public domain. How hard would it be to get it?
His signature matches.
No, it actually doesn't.

roy-moore-signature.jpg

LOL

Then why aren't all you snowflakes demanding that the yearbook be turned over for examination?

It was reasonable when Obama turned his birth certificate over

No matter what you do, you will never satisfy conspiracy theorists
Same goes for Creepy Roy's note
That birth certificate was proven to be a forgery after a lengthy investigation by an authoritative law enforcement agency.
LOLOL

You mean by the law enforcement officer who needed a presidential pardon to keep his ass out of jail? The one who bullshitted America with his “9 points of forgery” lies which were thoroughly debunked?

20p4plc.png

Case dismissed.

LOL

You’re fucking insane. :cuckoo:

I got those images from the very same birth certificates Joe the Sheriff got them from.

This is his claim, not mine. He claims Obama copied the name, “Oahu,” from Ah’nee’s BC and pasted onto one he cobbled together to claim as his own. That’s easily debunked since if it were true, the images of, “Oahu,” would have been identical, but they’re clearly not...

20p4plc.png

...which immediately raises two questions... 1) why did Joe the Sheriff lie; and 2) why are you so fucking retarded and gullible to swallow such obviously debunked bullshit?

His signature matches.
No, it actually doesn't.

roy-moore-signature.jpg

LOL

Then why aren't all you snowflakes demanding that the yearbook be turned over for examination?
Because they are not in a court of law. If Moore wants access to that yearbook, he has to sue. He can’t just make demands and expect people to bow down to him.

No, it actually doesn't.

roy-moore-signature.jpg

LOL

Because they are not in a court of law. If Moore wants access to that yearbook, he has to sue. He can’t just make demands and expect people to bow down to him.

Sure he can demand, would prove the accused is telling the truth? Right? And we all want the accused story verified, Right?

No, it actually doesn't.

roy-moore-signature.jpg

Yes, the Y is different and every other letter is the same, except the R is a bit bigger. So, we can either conclude that his signature has changed slightly over the last 40 years, like everyone else's has. Or we can conclude that the forger was perfect in every letter but the Y which they choose to make way bigger for some reason.

I have no doubt which one you will choose, your partisan brain will not allow you any other choice.

There are more differences than just that. Look at the 'o' in Roy. In the top signature, it has a loop at the top, In the bottom, there is no loop. The point where the right leg in the 'K' crosses the left vertical is also much higher, and the left side of the 'K' has a loop in it in the bottom version, whereas it doesn't in the top version.

Are you drinking this early? There is no "K" in Roy Moore. there is only R O M and E.
He’s not drunk, he’s brain-dead. When someone is drunk, they eventually sober up. Full retard is bripat9643’s permanent condition.

roy-moore-signature.jpg

LOL

Sure he can demand, would prove the accused is telling the truth? Right? And we all want the accused story verified, Right?
Moron, read for clarity next time, would ya?

I didn’t say Moore can’t demand — I said he can’t demand AND expect people to bow down to him him.

:eusa_doh:

LOL

I didn’t say Moore can’t demand — I said he can’t demand AND expect people to bow down to him him.

And I responded that if she really wanted to be taken seriously she would WANT to have it verified.

Why doesn’t she? That’s the relevant issue here.

20p4plc.png

Case dismissed.

The author of the article didn't quote Arpaio saying that. He simply claimed Arpaio said it. It appears to me he misunderstood what Arpaio said.

You are right, they quoted Mike Zullo saying that, the guy that did all the talking at the Presser. It appears to me you have no brain, it has been replaced by Trump's ass. There were only 9 they looked at, which is why Zullo also said this...“I have to be honest with you, that’s a really good question,” he said. “Because either that’s an unbelievable coincidence, or there’s something else going on.

And also, they got that one birth certificate from Jerome Corsi, not the state of Hawaii. They admit they did not ask Corsi where he got it or even verified it was authentic. If you do not know who Jerome Corsi is, which would surprise me as he is another brain dead partisan hack, he is a guy that has written multiple books attacking Obama, he is a "the government did it" 9/11 guy and he think that Hitler died of old age in Argentina.

That birth certificate was proven to be a forgery after a lengthy investigation by an authoritative law enforcement agency.
LOLOL

20p4plc.png

Case dismissed.

LOL

I got those images from the very same birth certificates Joe the Sheriff got them from.

This is his claim, not mine. He claims Obama copied the name, “Oahu,” from Ah’nee’s BC and pasted onto one he cobbled together to claim as his own. That’s easily debunked since if it were true, the images of, “Oahu,” would have been identical, but they’re clearly not...

20p4plc.png

...which immediately raises two questions... 1) why did Joe the Sheriff lie; and 2) why are you so fucking retarded and gullible to swallow such obviously debunked bullshit?

How would anyone know where you got the shit you posted from? If you watch the video, it shows both entire documents. It then shows how you can grab about 5 different entries, including the Island, and drag them as a group from one to the other, and the match is identical. The example you posted above does not show any context. The colors aren't even the same.

You obviously didn't even watch the video, because then you would have realized what a fucking gullible dumbass you are.

Last edited:

You are right, they quoted Mike Zullo saying that, the guy that did all the talking at the Presser. It appears to me you have no brain, it has been replaced by Trump's ass. There were only 9 they looked at, which is why Zullo also said this...“I have to be honest with you, that’s a really good question,” he said. “Because either that’s an unbelievable coincidence, or there’s something else going on.

And also, they got that one birth certificate from Jerome Corsi, not the state of Hawaii. They admit they did not ask Corsi where he got it or even verified it was authentic. If you do not know who Jerome Corsi is, which would surprise me as he is another brain dead partisan hack, he is a guy that has written multiple books attacking Obama, he is a "the government did it" 9/11 guy and he think that Hitler died of old age in Argentina.

They didn't quote anyone, dumbass, because that sentence isn't in quotes.

It doesn't matter if some birth certificate that wasn't used in the analysis is not authentic. All that matters is that the one they used is authentic.

It's clear you idiots are too fucking stupid to understand what the analysis shows. You're spouting talking points that don't support your claims.

No, it actually doesn't.

roy-moore-signature.jpg

LOL

If the accuser wants the yearbook to be accepted as evidence, then she turns it over. Otherwise the yearbook is worthless as evidence. The fact that you insist on forcing Moore to resort to legal process only shows that you're a douchebag who knows it's a forgery.

LOL

And I responded that if she really wanted to be taken seriously she would WANT to have it verified.

Based on the response she’s receiving, it looks to me like she’s being taken very seriously.

Based on the response she’s receiving, it looks to me like she’s being taken very seriously.

All that shows is the gullibility of the American public.

LOLOL

20p4plc.png

Case dismissed.

LOL

20p4plc.png

How would anyone know where you got the shit you posted from? If you watch the video, it shows both entire documents. It then shows how you can grab about 5 different entries, including the Island, and drag them as a group from one to the other, and the match is identical. The example you posted above does not show any context. The colors aren't even the same.

You obviously didn't even watch the video, because then you would have realized what a fucking gullible dumbass you are.

Moron...

Again.... it’s on the very same birth certificates Joe the Sheriff claims were used to construct Obama’s birth certificate. That’s where I got it from. The top image is a direct copy from them. The bottom image is where I added red lines to accentuate the differences.

Dayam, you’re one stubbornly retarded conservative. :cuckoo:

roy-moore-signature.jpg

LOL

If the accuser wants the yearbook to be accepted as evidence, then she turns it over. Otherwise the yearbook is worthless as evidence. The fact that you insist on forcing Moore to resort to legal process only shows that you're a douchebag who knows it's a forgery.
Imbecile...

Unless Moore files a lawsuit, she doesn’t have to do shit.

All that shows is the gullibility of the American public.
LOL

Riiiight..... it’s not you who’s gullible..... it’s the American public.

Forum List

Back