IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Allred's Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED

Meaningless without real inspection by an agency that both has the yearbook in hand and is staffed by experts in determining this sort of thing.

Whoever signed the yearbook spelled the name of the restaurant wrong.

Because the waitress signed it just before Allred held it up for all to see.
What morons

It is spelled right

Either way, let’s see it. Turn it over to the third party for analysis. Is that unreasonable?
It was reasonable when Obama turned his birth certificate over

No matter what you do, you will never satisfy conspiracy theorists
Same goes for Creepy Roy's note
That birth certificate was proven to be a forgery after a lengthy investigation by an authoritative law enforcement agency.

Whoever signed the yearbook spelled the name of the restaurant wrong.

What morons

It is spelled right

Either way, let’s see it. Turn it over to the third party for analysis. Is that unreasonable?

That birth certificate was proven to be a forgery after a lengthy investigation by an authoritative law enforcement agency.
LOLOL

You mean by the law enforcement officer who needed a presidential pardon to keep his ass out of jail? The one who bullshitted America with his “9 points of forgery” lies which were thoroughly debunked?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

And you know that's really his signature? To the best of my knowledge, it's not been verified, and probably won't be until it loses its value.
Well....if you put it that way

How do we know that Roy Moore is really Roy Moore and not some imposter?
You never know for sure

A signature can be verified, if those in possession are willing to put it to the test.
Let's be honest here
How do we know that is the REAL Roy Moore?
Whoever this guy is, does anyone believe someone can be that clueless?
The real Roy Moore must be locked away somewhere

I will not believe it until I see his fingerprints

A signature can be verified, if the person in possession wants to put it to the test.

And if the person whose signature it allegedly is is willing to submit items with his own signature. I'll let you in on a little secret: Roy Moore is full of shit and will never ever do this.

His signature is in the public domain. How hard would it be to get it?

And you know that's really his signature? To the best of my knowledge, it's not been verified, and probably won't be until it loses its value.

You never know for sure

A signature can be verified, if those in possession are willing to put it to the test.
Let's be honest here

A signature can be verified, if the person in possession wants to put it to the test.
Should we make the fake Roy Moore submit a signature so we can be sure it is him?
Why won't the real Roy Moore come forward?

He's a judge. How hard wood it be to get?

You never know for sure

Let's be honest here

And if the person whose signature it allegedly is is willing to submit items with his own signature. I'll let you in on a little secret: Roy Moore is full of shit and will never ever do this.

His signature matches.

Let's be honest here

His signature matches.
No, it actually doesn't.

Let's be honest here

His signature matches.
No it doesn't.

What morons

It is spelled right

LOLOL

You mean by the law enforcement officer who needed a presidential pardon to keep his ass out of jail? The one who bullshitted America with his “9 points of forgery” lies which were thoroughly debunked?

The 9 points of forgery were not debunked.

Let's be honest here

His signature matches.
No, it actually doesn't.
Actually it does. Anyone with a functioning brain can see that easily...

roy-moore-signature.jpg

Let's be honest here

His signature matches.
No it doesn't.
:cuckoo:

What morons

It is spelled right

LOLOL

thoroughly debunked. Only the most devoted to insanity still believe otherwise...

Joe the Sheriff claimed Obama copied & pasted portions of his birth certificate from others, including the name, “Oahu.” Only "Oahu" is not identical. The 'O' on Obama's birth certificate is slightly thinner and slightly higher than the 'O' on the Ah'nee BC. The image on the bottom is where I added red lines which accentuate the 'O' is raised on Obama's BC.

The 'a' and 'h' on Obama's BC are touching but are not touching on the Ah'nee BC .

Had they been copied and pasted, they would appear identical.

20p4plc.png

Case dismissed.

His signature matches.
No, it actually doesn't.

roy-moore-signature.jpg

Look at the 'Y', moron. They are completely different.

His signature matches.
No, it actually doesn't.

roy-moore-signature.jpg

Yes, the Y is different and every other letter is the same, except the R is a bit bigger. So, we can either conclude that his signature has changed slightly over the last 40 years, like everyone else's has. Or we can conclude that the forger was perfect in every letter but they Y which they choose to make way bigger for some reason.

I have no doubt which one you will choose, your partisan brain will not allow you any other choice.

LOLOL

thoroughly debunked. Only the most devoted to insanity still believe otherwise...

Joe the Sheriff claimed Obama copied & pasted portions of his birth certificate from others, including the name, “Oahu.” Only "Oahu" is not identical. The 'O' on Obama's birth certificate is slightly thinner and slightly higher than the 'O' on the Ah'nee BC. The image on the bottom is where I added red lines which accentuate the 'O' is raised on Obama's BC.

The 'a' and 'h' on Obama's BC are touching but are not touching on the Ah'nee BC .

20p4plc.png

Case dismissed.

I don't know where you got that piece of shit, but if you watch this video, you'll see that both examples are identical. Furthermore, there are a number of other entries in the form that are identical.

It appears that not only do Dims forge signatures in year books, they also forge birth certificates.

His signature matches.
No, it actually doesn't.

roy-moore-signature.jpg

Yes, the Y is different and every other letter is the same, except the R is a bit bigger. So, we can either conclude that his signature has changed slightly over the last 40 years, like everyone else's has. Or we can conclude that the forger was perfect in every letter but the Y which they choose to make way bigger for some reason.

I have no doubt which one you will choose, your partisan brain will not allow you any other choice.

There are more differences than just that. Look at the 'o' in Roy. In the top signature, it has a loop at the top, In the bottom, there is no loop. The point where the right leg in the 'K' crosses the left vertical is also much higher, and the left side of the 'K' has a loop in it in the bottom version, whereas it doesn't in the top version.

His signature matches.
No, it actually doesn't.

roy-moore-signature.jpg

Yes, the Y is different and every other letter is the same, except the R is a bit bigger. So, we can either conclude that his signature has changed slightly over the last 40 years, like everyone else's has. Or we can conclude that the forger was perfect in every letter but the Y which they choose to make way bigger for some reason.

There are more differences than just that. Look at the 'o' in Roy. In the top signature, it has a loop at the top, In the bottom, there is no loop. The point where the right leg in the 'K' crosses the left vertical is also much higher, and the left side of the 'K' has a loop in it in the bottom version, whereas it doesn't in the top version.

Are you drinking this early? There is no "K" in Roy Moore. there is only R O M and E.

LOLOL

20p4plc.png

Case dismissed.

I don't know where you got that piece of shit, but if you watch this video, you'll see that both examples are identical. Furthermore, there are a number of other entries in the form that are identical.

It appears that not only do Dims forge signatures in year books, they also forge birth certificates.

Even you cannot be that naive, can you? Think about this, this team of "experts" examined a total of 9 birth certificates, to include Obama's and somehow out of those nine they were lucky enough to find the exact one that was used in the forgery?

If you believe that I have some nice ocean view land for sale right next to Sheriff Joe's ranch in Arizona.

No, it actually doesn't.

roy-moore-signature.jpg

Are you drinking this early? There is no "K" in Roy Moore. there is only R O M and E.

excuse me, I meant the 'R'.

LOLOL

20p4plc.png

Case dismissed.

Even you cannot be that naive, can you? Think about this, this team of "experts" examined a total of 9 birth certificates, to include Obama's and somehow out of those nine they were lucky enough to find the exact one that was used in the forgery?

If you believe that I have some nice ocean view land for sale right next to Sheriff Joe's ranch in Arizona.

Where do you get this "9 birth certificates" crap? The video is entitled "9 points," not "9 birth certificates." Note that both birth certificates are dated the same year and month, which means the examiner only had to search through the births in the month of August 1961 in Oahu to find the match.

Forum List

Back