It's a fake folks LoL

Then you include MANY republicans who have the highest regard for Meuller even protecting him from scumbag trump
As I said, they are douche bags, whether they are Republican or not. Anyone who actually enjoys being part of the Washington sewer is automatically suspect. That goes especially for Republicans.
Just who are your ideas of leaders of this country? The KKK?

Calving Coolidge is the best president we've had in the Last 100 years. He cut taxes and government spending, and economy boomed.

FDR was the worst.
Coolidge, another republican one termer

Yep, deplorables are on the road to recovery
We'll be lucky if they don't give us another depression
That's what Obama gave us: eight years of economic malaise.

The only thing I admit is that Mewler is a douche bag and everyone who supports this witch hunt is a piece of shit.
Then you include MANY republicans who have the highest regard for Meuller even protecting him from scumbag trump
As I said, they are douche bags, whether they are Republican or not. Anyone who actually enjoys being part of the Washington sewer is automatically suspect. That goes especially for Republicans.

Calving Coolidge is the best president we've had in the Last 100 years. He cut taxes and government spending, and economy boomed.

FDR was the worst.

Leave it to a snowflake imbecile to post non sequiturs.

You have nothing to fear Bri but fear itself
There's plenty to fear when there are so many idiots like you who can vote.
This last election was the proof that too many morons have the right to vote You wanted the shithead You got him
ROFL! No sane person can legitimately claim that crooked Hillary was preferable to Trump.
Meanwhile, in reality-based America

More Americans voted for Snow White Hillary. That is why she won her historic popular vote landslide in 2016.
She lost, numskull. Talk about "reality-based."
But we were good losers Not like your ilk when Obama won

FDR was the worst.

75 straight months of job gains and record stocks which dump INHERITED

This last election was the proof that too many morons have the right to vote You wanted the shithead You got him
ROFL! No sane person can legitimately claim that crooked Hillary was preferable to Trump.

More Americans voted for Snow White Hillary. That is why she won her historic popular vote landslide in 2016.
ROFL! You're serious? You've been having a royal hissy fit for 9 months now. No one as ever been a bigger sore loser than Hillary and her apologists.

Last edited:

ROFL! You're serious? You've been having a royal hissy fit for 9 months now. Now one as ever been a bigger sore loser than Hillary and her apologists.
har har har Just thought with all the BS you've been slinging I'd return some to you Don't take it personally lol

FDR was the worst.

They were anemic gains. The economy always recovers after a recession. That's why they call them recessions. Obama's was one of the weakest ever. The only recovery worse than his was FDRs. What you are doing is comparable to giving Obama credit for the sun coming up while he was president. Only morons like you are fooled.

Yes, by the official count, Crazy Ivan trump managed to barely crawl over the electoral college selection line with help from the Russians.

Doesn't it chap your butthurt hide that you and trump can never say "by the American people"?

That inconvenient fact is a lot of what has driven trump even more insane.

Last edited:

FDR was the worst.

Poking you deplorables with the fact stick is fun!

You all squeal like a pig

A pet rock would be preferable to Trump.
I'm certain all communists feel the same way.

Why do you think that only communists don't like Trump? Honest people don't like him because he lies. He's hated in New York, because he's lived there all his life and they think he's an asshole. Even the people who voted for him don't like him.

I remember when Rob Ford was elected Mayor of Toronto. A friend said "We can take comfort knowing he'll be a one-term mayor". He didn't last half a term before council stripped his powers.

Narcissistic men with no self discipline and lacking a strong moral centre can't help themselves. They fuck up. When you've cut corners and lied to get ahead all your life, you're not changing.

Be honest, you don't care if politicians you don't like met with Russians. You already know that when Democrats are in power they meet with Russians.

You just want to find something, anything, to kick your opponents out of office. Try to be a little honest.

It's not about meeting with the Russians. It's about finding anything they can to discredit Trump in hopes of overwhelming his administration with bullshit charges. Things that they claim are wrong now were just standard operating procedure for their own party members.

They want power and still can't accept the fact that they got their asses handed to them last election. They are already talking about going after Pence and will keep going till they steal power. The fascist left is the biggest threat to democracy.

Before the election, they were warning all Trump supporters that they had better accept the election results. They cannot do that themselves.
Aside from plebes, is anyone in the media, or DC political elites talking about going after Pence?

Maxine Waters is talking about it. And she's no more or less crazy than Schumer or others in Washington.

Yes, by the official count, Crazy Ivan trump managed to barely crawl over the electoral college selection line with help from the Russians.

Doesn't it chap your butthurt hide that you and trump can never say "by the American people"?

That inconvenient fact is a lot of what has driven trump even more insane.
You're peddling snowflake conspiracies, moron. Hillary lost because she sucked, and not everyone in American is as stupid as you.

Why do you think that only communists don't like Trump? Honest people don't like him because he lies. He's hated in New York, because he's lived there all his life and they think he's an asshole. Even the people who voted for him don't like him.

I remember when Rob Ford was elected Mayor of Toronto. A friend said "We can take comfort knowing he'll be a one-term mayor". He didn't last half a term before council stripped his powers.

Narcissistic men with no self discipline and lacking a strong moral centre can't help themselves. They fuck up. When you've cut corners and lied to get ahead all your life, you're not changing.

Communists don't like Trump because he's not willing to sell this country into slavery. You got to be kidding if you believe honest people voted for Hillary. I voted for Trump and I like him just fine. The more lying weasels like you attack him, the more I like him. If you weren't screaming about him, it could only be because he wasn't doing the right thing, which is getting your kind out of Washington.

FDR was the worst.

You don't even know what a non sequitur is, do you?

Communists don't like Trump because he's not willing to sell this country into slavery. You got to be kidding if you believe honest people voted for Hillary. I voted for Trump and I like him just fine. The more lying weasels like you attack him, the more I like him. If you weren't screaming about him, it could only be because he wasn't doing the right thing, which is getting your kind out of Washington.

You wouldn't recognize a communist if Lenin himself slapped you in the face. There haven't been communists in the US since the 1950's.

We know you like Trump. You're not bright enough to figure out he's a con man.

My kind isn't in Washington. Neither is yours. Trump spits on the people who voted for him and helps himself to every dollar he can get.

He's a lame duck now. Congress is stripping his power in an effort to minimize the damage he does before they impeach his ass.

Hope you enjoy his last months in office.

You wouldn't recognize a communist if Lenin himself slapped you in the face. There haven't been communists in the US since the 1950's.

Of course I would recognize a communist. Take you for instance. Show me one thing you've posted that Lenin wouldn't agree with. The communists of the 1950 all switched parties and registered as Democrats.

We know you like Trump. You're not bright enough to figure out he's a con man.

My kind isn't in Washington. Neither is yours. Trump spits on the people who voted for him and helps himself to every dollar he can get.

He's a lame duck now. Congress is stripping his power in an effort to minimize the damage he does before they impeach his ass.

Hope you enjoy his last months in office.

Your kind obviously is in Washington. It's infested with your kind.

How does Trump spit on the people who voted for him? Did he fail to sign the repeal of Obamacare? Did he overrule his own travel ban?

Be honest, you don't care if politicians you don't like met with Russians. You already know that when Democrats are in power they meet with Russians.

You just want to find something, anything, to kick your opponents out of office. Try to be a little honest.

It's not about meeting with the Russians. It's about finding anything they can to discredit Trump in hopes of overwhelming his administration with bullshit charges. Things that they claim are wrong now were just standard operating procedure for their own party members.

They want power and still can't accept the fact that they got their asses handed to them last election. They are already talking about going after Pence and will keep going till they steal power. The fascist left is the biggest threat to democracy.

Before the election, they were warning all Trump supporters that they had better accept the election results. They cannot do that themselves.
Aside from plebes, is anyone in the media, or DC political elites talking about going after Pence?

Maxine Waters is talking about it. And she's no more or less crazy than Schumer or others in Washington.
Actually, to tell the truth, Waters is completely, and totally unhinged. I've seen her contradict herself on her position on Comey in the same interview. It is clear to everyone that has any sanity, she has no integrity.

Actually, to tell the truth, Waters is completely, and totally unhinged. I've seen her contradict herself on her position on Comey in the same interview. It is clear to everyone that has any sanity, she has no integrity.

Integrity???? A new word in republican vocab? Between you and I they never had any

FDR was the worst.

yea, a liberal would never look silly like that. you got us there.

FDR was the worst.

They were anemic gains. The economy always recovers after a recession. That's why they call them recessions. Obama's was one of the weakest ever. The only recovery worse than his was FDRs. What you are doing is comparable to giving Obama credit for the sun coming up while he was president. Only morons like you are fooled.

Dow Jones increased by 13,000 points, 13 million jobs, unemployment dropped by over five percent

All with Republicans trying to sabotage the economy

Forum List

Back