It's a fake folks LoL

Abraham Lincoln was Republican. A very hardcore one just like Trump!

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk
Yeah but he should have kept the war going for another year Wipe out more southern traitors

There's that liberal compassion we're always hearing about. Tell us: when California votes to exit from the United States, should we launch the nuclear missiles at Los Angelos and the bay area?
That's all of congress lady, why single out one man trying to do a good job for all of us at the bottom. We could have had something much worse like another evil demon Clinton...... Or do you support the evil in the world like Nobama and Clinton? They hurt us regular folks terribly and now we have a decent person in to help us and you want to support that BS your talking? Target them all or leave them all alone!

A good job ??The attention deficit disorder president begged Leader of Mexico to please don't talk about not paying for wall Also made an idiot out of himself again talking to leader of Argentina Forget about the AH way he handles NK We must be tougher??? bull shit ,,,We must be smarter and the ah in office now doesn't have it in him No wonder he has 3 generals in offices The moron thinks he's smarter than the generals

Smart like Obama and Clinton? That's how we got in this fix in the first place. If the groveling of Obama and Kerry to the Iranian mullahs was published, the Democrat party would have been ridiculed out of existence.
Those 2 great American Presidents dug us out of the cesspool republicans put us in And they did it with repubs pulling against them Never forget repubs think of party first,, Dems the countries interests first

What utter horseshit. They did nothing of the sort. They just happened to be in office at the right time. Dims are like Aztec priests who take credit for the sun coming up.
And now trump taking credit for all obamas hard work is fine with you? Trump is like the rooster who thinks the sun comes up because he's crowing

Yeah but he should have kept the war going for another year Wipe out more southern traitors

There's that liberal compassion we're always hearing about. Tell us: when California votes to exit from the United States, should we launch the nuclear missiles at Los Angelos and the bay area?
California just like Texas are not going any where, and the CA nuts & the Tx nuts, are just nuts. you don't have to belong to any party to be crazy.

California just like Texas are not going any where, and the CA nuts & the Tx nuts, are just nuts. you don't have to belong to any party to be crazy.
Agree but wonder where bripat is from because he like trump is batshit crazy

But if they did vote to leave, then you would be shouting for Trump to nuke them, isn't that right?

Don't try to get off the hook from your bloodthirsty demands by claiming the circumstances for implementing them won't ever arise. We all know that's just a weasel. You're a murderous piece of shit. You just admitted it.

Yeah, I'm "batshit crazy" because I don't go along with your desire to commit mass murder against innocent Americans!

Yeah, I'm "batshit crazy" because I don't go along with your desire to commit mass murder against innocent Americans!
You crack me up bri Now I need to watch a few races ,,,later

Are you saying you didn't endorse waging another year of mass murder on the Confederate states solely because you wanted to kill more of them?

Are you saying you didn't endorse waging another year of mass murder on the Confederate states solely because you wanted to kill more of them?
I guess I did but my bark is louder than my bite Don't like death for anyone but killers of others

and btw your liar in chief even tried to say those phone calls he made were false news ,,,,until the truth smacked him in his lying face,,,,,what a lying whimp he truly is

I guess I did but my bark is louder than my bite Don't like death for anyone but killers of others

Then you believe Lincoln should have been hung.

and btw your liar in chief even tried to say those phone calls he made were false news ,,,,until the truth smacked him in his lying face,,,,,what a lying whimp he truly is
Really? Post a link to the evidence.

the medal of honor,,,,

Really? Post a link to the evidence.
Colbert Turned Trump's Leaked Calls Into a One-Man Show

the medal of honor,,,,
I'm sure you feel the same way about Stalin and Hitler. Lincoln was their mentor.

the medal of honor,,,,
I'm sure you feel the same way about Stalin and Hitler. Lincoln was their mentor.
bri You gotta stop This political uproar of yours is driving you batty, mellow out I'm only telling you this because I care for my fellow man ,,,,Even you

the medal of honor,,,,
bri You gotta stop This political uproar of yours is driving you batty, mellow out I'm only telling you this because I care for my fellow man ,,,,Even you
ROFL! You're such a douche bag.

the medal of honor,,,,
ROFL! You're such a douche bag.
I'll turn the other cheek You are a republican

The two states are actually completely opposite of one another. California is bankrupt and Texas is actually independently wealthy. California believes in bail outs and bankruptcy and Texas is fully capable of being independent and is well prepared to do so. California has no defense and Texas has plenty and has planned for such a task for many decades. Big difference in the two places, I have lived in both while in the military and have seen the difference first hand. You'd be a fool to go against any Texans but the California folks will gladly bend over and unzip the zipper at the backside of their pants for their version of a greeting. California would be no loss to our country if it succeeded.

Everytime Trump denies Russian involvement I see Bill Clinton earnestly telling us "I did not have sex with that woman." But the thing is, I've never thought Trump was colluding with the Russians with their hacking efforts or even the Wikileaks dump. What may come to light would be financial, if anything. If some such comes to light, the Dem will insist he be hung and the Republicans will insist it is railroading by a fake news MSM and a biased unfair special prosecutor led investigation.

I don't disagree.

But a couple of things, there was never a basis to go after the financials of Trump; what you describe is the exact definition of a "witch hunt." The fascists use a false narrative to dig for anything they can find to attack the opposition, regardless of whether it is related to the investigation they were charged with. Trump's financials have not a fucking thing to do with alleged "Russian hacking."

Secondly, deep financial misconduct is already known about Hillary, who took a half-million in bribes from Putin, and her chief of staff who is a registered agent of the Russian government. I have provided YOU specifically with mountains of evidence, some of it from Nazi sources like the NY Times, to remove any doubt.

So again, if we are to crack down on international finance impropriety, then start with the Nazi democrats who are vastly more egregious in the open crimes and corruption they engage in.
They all do it, none of them are innocent.

It all comes down to which ones the establishment going to kick out of town for not playing by the unwritten rules of their game, and it definitely shows, the people have no control over who gets to play there.
Surely you don't compare"I did not have sex with that women"" with russian involvement by republican scum? You see no collusion by vile lying republicans who all seem to forget their meetings with russians?

What about all the Russian collusion with Dem scum? Obama was way more flexible with Russia after his election and not a single lib media asked him to explain.

so what was that flexibility 'eh? please tell the class what they were & list each & every instance.

I don't disagree.

But a couple of things, there was never a basis to go after the financials of Trump; what you describe is the exact definition of a "witch hunt." The fascists use a false narrative to dig for anything they can find to attack the opposition, regardless of whether it is related to the investigation they were charged with. Trump's financials have not a fucking thing to do with alleged "Russian hacking."

Secondly, deep financial misconduct is already known about Hillary, who took a half-million in bribes from Putin, and her chief of staff who is a registered agent of the Russian government. I have provided YOU specifically with mountains of evidence, some of it from Nazi sources like the NY Times, to remove any doubt.

So again, if we are to crack down on international finance impropriety, then start with the Nazi democrats who are vastly more egregious in the open crimes and corruption they engage in.
They all do it, none of them are innocent.

It all comes down to which ones the establishment going to kick out of town for not playing by the unwritten rules of their game, and it definitely shows, the people have no control over who gets to play there.
Surely you don't compare"I did not have sex with that women"" with russian involvement by republican scum? You see no collusion by vile lying republicans who all seem to forget their meetings with russians?

What about all the Russian collusion with Dem scum? Obama was way more flexible with Russia after his election and not a single lib media asked him to explain.
Flexible?? He put sanctions on russia Trump scum tried his best to avoid them
Trump just signed the bull putting sanctions on Russia, dumbass.

he had no choice but to sign it. he's such a showman with signing all his exec orders in front of the cameras.... why did he choose to sign this one behind closed doors?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back