It's a fake folks LoL

I don't disagree.

But a couple of things, there was never a basis to go after the financials of Trump; what you describe is the exact definition of a "witch hunt." The fascists use a false narrative to dig for anything they can find to attack the opposition, regardless of whether it is related to the investigation they were charged with. Trump's financials have not a fucking thing to do with alleged "Russian hacking."

Secondly, deep financial misconduct is already known about Hillary, who took a half-million in bribes from Putin, and her chief of staff who is a registered agent of the Russian government. I have provided YOU specifically with mountains of evidence, some of it from Nazi sources like the NY Times, to remove any doubt.

So again, if we are to crack down on international finance impropriety, then start with the Nazi democrats who are vastly more egregious in the open crimes and corruption they engage in.
They all do it, none of them are innocent.

It all comes down to which ones the establishment going to kick out of town for not playing by the unwritten rules of their game, and it definitely shows, the people have no control over who gets to play there.
Surely you don't compare"I did not have sex with that women"" with russian involvement by republican scum? You see no collusion by vile lying republicans who all seem to forget their meetings with russians?

What about all the Russian collusion with Dem scum? Obama was way more flexible with Russia after his election and not a single lib media asked him to explain.
Flexible?? He put sanctions on russia Trump scum tried his best to avoid them
Trump just signed the bull putting sanctions on Russia, dumbass.

Trump only signed the bill because it was Veto-proof. He HAD to sign it because, unlike Russia, the United States is NOT a dictatorship, The power of the Legislative Branch is equal to the Executive Branch. Republicans did promise to exercise check and balances and both the Republicans and the Democrats don't trust Russia.

Besides, they've been running their own investigation into Russian meddling in the election and they've seen the evidence that the rest of us haven't.

Notice that the two things they won't let Donnie do is lift Russian sanctions or fire the Special Prosecutor. Pretty telling I'd say.

It all comes down to which ones the establishment going to kick out of town for not playing by the unwritten rules of their game, and it definitely shows, the people have no control over who gets to play there.
Surely you don't compare"I did not have sex with that women"" with russian involvement by republican scum? You see no collusion by vile lying republicans who all seem to forget their meetings with russians?

What about all the Russian collusion with Dem scum? Obama was way more flexible with Russia after his election and not a single lib media asked him to explain.

Trump only signed the bill because it was Veto-proof. He HAD to sign it because, unlike Russia, the United States is NOT a dictatorship, The power of the Legislative Branch is equal to the Executive Branch. Republicans did promise to exercise check and balances and both the Republicans and the Democrats don't trust Russia.

Besides, they've been running their own investigation into Russian meddling in the election and they've seen the evidence that the rest of us haven't.

Notice that the two things they won't let Donnie do is lift Russian sanctions or fire the Special Prosecutor. Pretty telling I'd say.

Hmmmm . . . . no bill has passed preventing Trump from firing Mewler, you commie dingbat. The investigation is supposedly about "collusion." It appears that even rabid commies like you have become disillusioned that this angle will ever bear fruit.

The only thing I admit is that Mewler is a douche bag and everyone who supports this witch hunt is a piece of shit.

That sounds like butthurt from a Trumpanzee snowflake.

7 Benghazi investigations, none of which resulted in charges, indictments or a grand jury, constitute a witch hunt.

This is like when Donnie bragged about grabbing women by the pussy. Twelve women came forward and confirmed Donnie's story. He called them liars.

For years Trump has bragged about the money he's made from rich Russians, his friendship and respect for Putin, his hopes to build in Moscow. Now that those ties are being shown to be real, he doesn't know any Russians.
remember him bashing obama for his vacation time? Well already he's got 3x the vacation time obama had He was going to work hard ,he loves work ,would probably never leave the WH What a load of crap repubs gave us

Hmmmm . . . . no bill has passed preventing Trump from firing Mewler, you commie dingbat. The investigation is supposedly about "collusion." It appears that even rabid commies like you have become disillusioned that this angle will ever bear fruit.

They don't need a bill. They used Senate procedures to bar Trump from making recess appointments. This highly unusual when the President is a member of the Senate majority party like Trump.

You calling me names is meaningless. You'd have to have a reputation for being an intelligent, thoughtful poster for anyone to believe you.

You and easy65 just copy and paste Trump tweets and pretend you've enlightened us. Trumpanzees parroting Trump excuses with not a brain in your head.

The only thing I admit is that Mewler is a douche bag and everyone who supports this witch hunt is a piece of shit.

That sounds like butthurt from a Trumpanzee snowflake.

7 Benghazi investigations, none of which resulted in charges, indictments or a grand jury, constitute a witch hunt.

This is like when Donnie bragged about grabbing women by the pussy. Twelve women came forward and confirmed Donnie's story. He called them liars.

For years Trump has bragged about the money he's made from rich Russians, his friendship and respect for Putin, his hopes to build in Moscow. Now that those ties are being shown to be real, he doesn't know any Russians.
remember him bashing obama for his vacation time? Well already he's got 3x the vacation time obama had He was going to work hard ,he loves work ,would probably never leave the WH What a load of crap repubs gave us

Trump claimed that the medical costs of allowing transgenders to serve in the military were too high and they had to be kept out to save the American taxpayers' money. Medical claims from all transgendered personnel currently serving cost the US taxpayers the same amount for 2016 as two of Trumps' weekends at Mar-A-Lago.

They don't need a bill. They used Senate procedures to bar Trump from making recess appointments. This highly unusual when the President is a member of the Senate majority party like Trump.

You calling me names is meaningless. You'd have to have a reputation for being an intelligent, thoughtful poster for anyone to believe you.

You and easy65 just copy and paste Trump tweets and pretend you've enlightened us. Trumpanzees parroting Trump excuses with not a brain in your head.

They do need a bill to make it illegal for Trump to fire Mewler, and Trump has to sign it. No one was talking about recess appointments until you decided to change the subject, numskull.

Why do I call you names? Because you deserve it, not because I think it makes my posts more convincing.

Everytime Trump denies Russian involvement I see Bill Clinton earnestly telling us "I did not have sex with that woman." But the thing is, I've never thought Trump was colluding with the Russians with their hacking efforts or even the Wikileaks dump. What may come to light would be financial, if anything. If some such comes to light, the Dem will insist he be hung and the Republicans will insist it is railroading by a fake news MSM and a biased unfair special prosecutor led investigation.

I don't disagree.

But a couple of things, there was never a basis to go after the financials of Trump; what you describe is the exact definition of a "witch hunt." The fascists use a false narrative to dig for anything they can find to attack the opposition, regardless of whether it is related to the investigation they were charged with. Trump's financials have not a fucking thing to do with alleged "Russian hacking."

Secondly, deep financial misconduct is already known about Hillary, who took a half-million in bribes from Putin, and her chief of staff who is a registered agent of the Russian government. I have provided YOU specifically with mountains of evidence, some of it from Nazi sources like the NY Times, to remove any doubt.

So again, if we are to crack down on international finance impropriety, then start with the Nazi democrats who are vastly more egregious in the open crimes and corruption they engage in.

so what was that flexibility 'eh? please tell the class what they were & list each & every instance.

Crimea. Ukraine....

Obammy totally sold out, he was Vlad's bitch. But you were kewl with that, party above all.

I don't disagree.

so what was that flexibility 'eh? please tell the class what they were & list each & every instance.

Crimea. Ukraine....

Obammy totally sold out, he was Vlad's bitch. But you were kewl with that, party above all.

No one was OK with Russia going into the Crimea or the Ukraine. That was why Obama kiboshed the Exxon deal with Russia, and imposed other sanctions. Would you have preferred Obama go to war with Russia?

What Obama never did was to give Russia a free hand in the Ukraine like Trump.

I don't disagree.

Crimea. Ukraine....

That is so much repub bullshit Dump is vlads bitch

I don't disagree.

Crimea. Ukraine....

lol.... sure sure. btw little partisan hack doggie.... i don't belong to a party. how about you?

Crimea. Ukraine....

No one was OK with Russia going into the Crimea or the Ukraine. That was why Obama kiboshed the Exxon deal with Russia, and imposed other sanctions. Would you have preferred Obama go to war with Russia?

& guess who was exxon's golden child b4 he became SOS? yaaaaa..... it's all so incestuous. i'm willing to bet that tillerson was banking on those sanctions being lifted too. drumph failed on a whole lotta fronts when it comes to the rooooskies.

It's a fake folks LoL

They are going to send Trump to a fake prison

Crimea. Ukraine....

Really? What did Obama do to counter Russian aggression? Pout? In fact he did not a thing. He was being "flexible" which was fine with you because party is the only thing you care about.

I freely admit that I have an agenda, to establish a free market and individual liberty. I have an agenda, you have only your party.

Crimea. Ukraine....

Really? What did Obama do to counter Russian aggression? Pout? In fact he did not a thing. He was being "flexible" which was fine with you because party is the only thing you care about.

I freely admit that I have an agenda, to establish a free market and individual liberty. I have an agenda, you have only your party.
SANCTIONS that the trump moron tried to stop

[

lol.... sure sure. btw little partisan hack doggie.... i don't belong to a party. how about you?

I belong to the Libertarian party, Nazi boi - which is why it's in my Avie.

But none of you Nazis belong to the party. Oh sure, you love Obammy, Bernie, and Hillary. You support every fascist attack on liberty. property rights, freedom of speech, religion, association and spew a never ending vomitus of hatred against the enemies of the party. BUT nope, you're not a fascist democrat, not you, nuhn-uhn.. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back