It's A Peaceful Protest!!!

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Oh this is a fine way to start my birthday all ticked off!! I must have missed the part where violence broke out. I mean from the protesters, not the police. :mad:

1645374481050.png

Thanks lol but luckily I have a cake being baked for me later on, but that's not the point. I'm more concerned about the fact that the police are arresting innocent people protesting their rights.

And not only that but the children are innocent as well.

Thanks lol but luckily I have a cake being baked for me later on, but that's not the point. I'm more concerned about the fact that the police are arresting innocent people protesting their rights.
On a scale of 1-10, how concerned are you?

Happy Birthday!

Of course your birthday is not the point. That's why I made fun of that. Meanwhile, yes, Canada has gone full authoritarian. It's hard not to notice.

On a scale of 1-10, how concerned are you?

Happy Birthday!

Thanks and I'd say it was a ten. People shouldn't be treated this way even if you disagree with them. (Which I do btw, but it's their lives and their bodies so they should have a say what does and doesn't go into them.)

This is the most fucked-up excuse for a protest I've ever seen.
Freedom is a joke to some..................SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS.........WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUTSIDE OF YOUR HOUSE..........YOU ARE UNDER HOUSE ARREST............WHY HAVEN'T YOU PAID YOUR BILLS..........

At what point in your life did you throw away Freedom and believe you have the right to order others how to live?

Freedom is a joke to some..................SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS.........WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUTSIDE OF YOUR HOUSE..........YOU ARE UNDER HOUSE ARREST............WHY HAVEN'T YOU PAID YOUR BILLS..........

At what point in your life did you throw away Freedom and believe you have the right to order others how to live?
When the issue is more than a minor inconvenience.

When the issue is more than a minor inconvenience.
Only to a leftist.............It is none of your businesses on whether I get the jab or not...............And you come from a party who hates the idea of picture ids for voting.

I'll decide if I want the jab.............NOT YOU.............

My state has already passed a law against that anyways..........but you go on thinking it is nothing.......it's how leftist roll.

Really? Says the loser who protests statues of dead people.
Your hypocrisy is amazing
Those statues get taken down don't they? This thing here has no chance of working. The Canadian government is not going to change a thing as a direct response to these protests just to avoid looking weak. This should be obvious. This looks more like the open-ended permanent occupation that precedes a coup attempt. That is on purpose. A beta test of what the far right intends for this country.

Only to a leftist.............It is none of your businesses on whether I get the jab or not...............And you come from a party who hates the idea of picture ids for voting.

I'll decide if I want the jab.............NOT YOU.............

My state has already passed a law against that anyways..........but you go on thinking it is nothing.......it's how leftist roll.
I was drafted back in the 60s so I know exactly what it’s like to have your freedom taken from you and getting vaccinated ain’t it.

Those statues get taken down don't they? This thing here has no chance of working. The Canadian government is not going to change a thing as a direct response to these protests just to avoid looking weak. This should be obvious. This looks more like the open-ended permanent occupation that precedes a coup attempt. That is on purpose. A beta test of what the far right intends for this country.
That train has totally left the station.

You are so funny!

FEAR IS THE VIRUS. MSM IS THE SUPERSPREADER.

It might be to you and me, but the world doesn't revolve around you and not everybody feels the same way we do. They have every right to refuse the vaccine as I had every right to take it.
If people don’t want the vaccine, they don’t have to take it.

Its their choice.

Forum List

Back