"It's a trap!"

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
The Commander in Chief Forum... It's a Trap.

A trap set for Donald J. And he's walking right into.

NBC - the network that outted Sarah from Alaska as an ignorant, vindictive, know-noting... is holding the "first-ever" Command In Chief forum.... It's obviously a trap to make Donald J. Trump look like an incompetent ass.

What does that tell you about Donald J.? -- That he's walking right into a Trap.

He doesn't really want to be President. Tonight he just has to fool his core followers -- tell them that he knows more than the generals and "believe me."

Palin is still smarter and more honest than Obama, Biden, Kaine and Hillary combined

NBC - the network that outted Sarah from Alaska as an ignorant, vindictive, know-noting... is holding the "first-ever" Command In Chief forum.... It's obviously a trap to make Donald J. Trump look like an incompetent ass.

What does that tell you about Donald J.? -- That he's walking right into a Trap.

He doesn't really want to be President. Tonight he just has to fool his core followers -- tell them that he knows more than the generals and "believe me."
He could be walking into a trap and maybe he doesn't really want to president. The debate may give us answers to these questions.

It is possible Hillary sees the questions beforehand. If she appears to have good answers to all questions, then we know it is a set up. It is also possible they will attack Trump with questions designed to make him look bad. More proof of a set up.

At any rate, the debate may be telling.

Church-trap-Ackbar.png

It's going to be embarrassing for Donald to be revealed as a know-nothing.

The comparisons to Palin will follow.

You really gotta wonder about the radical left. Sara Palin is a symbol everything a modern woman can accomplish and instead the sissie left holds up a former (male) sports celebrity who decided to mutilate himself into a grotesque imitation of a woman as their modern hero while they ridicule a real woman who defied the odds and became a mayor and a governor and a Vice President candidate.There is little doubt that NBC will lay out any number of traps for Trump but at least he has the balls to deal with the media that obviously hates him. Bill Clinton's wife can't even face the supportive media that only throws softballs and she hasn't given a press conference in about 275 days.

Last edited:
One of the questions to be answered, can Dodgy Donald go a whole hour or more without referring to HRC's 'looks'. He's one of the ugliest men alive but he has a real need to denigrate women so it will be quite the test to see if his handlers can sedate him enough to last more than 15 minutes without losing his shit.

One of the questions to be answered, can Dodgy Donald go a whole hour or more without referring to HRC's 'looks'. He's one of the ugliest men alive but he has a real need to denigrate women so it will be quite the test to see if his handlers can sedate him enough to last more than 15 minutes without losing his shit.
If Trump is 'one of the ugliest men alive,' what does that make Hillary?

You really gotta wonder about the radical left. Sara Palin is a symbol everything a modern woman can accomplish and instead the sissie left holds up a former (male) sports celebrity who decided to mutilate himself into a grotesque imitation of a woman as their modern hero while they ridicule a real woman who defied the odds and became a mayor and a governor and a Vice President candidate.There is little doubt that NBC will lay out any number of traps for Trump but at least he has the balls to deal with the media that obviously hates him. Bill Clinton's wife can't even face the supportive media that only throws softballs and she hasn't given a press conference in about 275 days.
Quitting is a "symbol everything a modern woman can accomplish"?

What kind of a stupid idiot screams, to the enemy: "IT's A TRAP!!!!!'
That would be YOU!!!!
Don't worry you little unemployable creep Hilary ass licker.
Trump knows what he's doing.

Quitting is a "symbol everything a modern woman can accomplish"?
I wish my wife would quit sometimes. I mean I say "JFC woman, you win. I give up. Do whatever you want. Just tell me where I'm supposed to be and when." And she still keeps on after me. I swear. I got out and work in the yard just to get away from her ..... hey wait a minute!

What an interesting phrase you just posted: "Losing his shit".
Let's see how Hillary deals with her 'bag'.

Palin is still smarter and more honest than Obama, Biden, Kaine and Hillary combined
Perhaps in the bizzaro universe.

But in this world... she's as dumb as a rock.
You know she really did say she can see Russia from her front porch.
Fucking LIAR!!!!
She is on video/audio saying THIS: "They’re our next-door neighbors. And you can actually see Russia, from land, here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.”
Fucking GROW UP!!!!!!

Fucking LIAR!!!!
She is on video/audio saying THIS: "They’re our next-door neighbors. And you can actually see Russia, from land, here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.”
Fucking GROW UP!!!!!!
Oh dear...now you're upset....:itsok:

Fucking LIAR!!!!
Fucking GROW UP!!!!!!

Yeah, in response to: "What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?"

Full Transcript: Gibson Interviews Sarah Palin

There is the whole interview where she proves over and over her BIMBO creds!

Forum List

Back