it's ALL BS..

1641472100548.png

~S~

I could move a mere 20 miles away as the crow flies to my dad's old homeplace in a secluded mountain valley (Ft. Valley) and be "totally out of the loop" because I know I would not spend the money it takes to get TV/internet access there like I'm used to. The place has not changed to any great extent in 50+ years.

The last time I was there squirrel hunting I tried using my phone and I got nothing.....And liked it.....I just tossed it in the truck and forgot about it. ;)

I could move a mere 20 miles away as the crow flies to my dad's old homeplace in a secluded mountain valley (Ft. Valley) and be "totally out of the loop" because I know I would not spend the money it takes to get TV/internet access there like I'm used to. The place has not changed to any great extent in 50+ years.

The last time I was there squirrel hunting I tried using my phone and I got nothing.....And liked it.....I just tossed it in the truck and forgot about it. ;)
sounds good.. :)

My wife's relatives love to take off to their cabins in Northern Wisconsin where there is no cell phone, internet or TV. I've been up there and it is amazing. No one with their face buried in their phone, no TV talking heads yakking at you.

Forum List

Back