Its Almost February. How will the right spend Black History Month?

I'm going to get up and go to work five days a week 40 hours a week for the entire month so I can support myself and not be on the government dime depending on other's to do it for me. So what are liberals going to do for the rest of the month?

Will they spend it talking about positive blacks throughout history or about Rap Music?(Congrats Macklemore lol)

Will they use the time to identify with blacks to make an arguement of why their ideas are sound or will they make another attempt at vote shaming?

It should be an interesting 28 days

I will be waiting for the Daytona 500
:)

It should really be fun on here when it's time for the Duck Commander 500.

Will they spend it talking about positive blacks throughout history or about Rap Music?(Congrats Macklemore lol)

Will they use the time to identify with blacks to make an arguement of why their ideas are sound or will they make another attempt at vote shaming?

I will be waiting for the Daytona 500
:)

It should really be fun on here when it's time for the Duck Commander 500.
Fuck you dale lost his life in that race

I will spend the entire month of February generating $10,000 worth of personal taxable income so that I may support the blacks for whom this month is dedicated.

Maybe it would help to see how blacks celebrated White History Month.

Actually, I will continue to honor all blacks who have made a positive impact on this country. My favorites are Martin Luther King and more recently, Herman Cain, Ben Carson, Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams. There are many others.

Regardless of color, I don't ever celebrate far left liberals. I hate some of the rap music that is full of violence and nasty language. I don't have to like rap and many of my black friend don't like it, either, so don't point fingers. Many of my black friends and more famous people I admire have scathingly brilliant ideas and I tell them so all the time. Of course, the left doesn't give credit to all blacks, only those who agree with them, so don't even try to play the worn out race card. At least I understand that people are individuals with a mind of their own. If they don't all agree, it's okay. I'll continue to debate, but I don't hate. Libs don't know the difference. I don't claim that some are puppets if they disagree with me. To each his own, I say, and no one should be put in a group.

The left groups people and it's disgusting the way they assume how people think just by looking at them. It's clear that many on the left cannot get past skin color. That is why they insist that normal blacks like liberals and normal Hispanics support illegal immigration. If people don't live up to that expectation, they are called names, like Uncle Tom, ventriloquist dummies or said to be disloyal to their race. It's all about race, race, race. I prefer to look a little deeper because we're all the same on the inside. Liberals should try looking at things that way if they want to actually start treating people like equals. Doing away with things that separate people would be great. And no need to show people favoritism or treat them like they need government to survive because that is demeaning. Black History month is demeaning because it assumes that people aren't interested in history that includes everyone. It's just another means of playing the race card and furthering division.

If you want to celebrate the month, try recognizing that not all blacks fit into the narrow definition of what the left thinks they are all about. We're all just people with opinions and values and no two people on this planet are just alike, let alone entire groups.

Last edited:

Hopefully they won't spend the month of February like the OP spends every day of his life......... :thup:

Pretty much spending my time judging people by their character not their skin color.

I thought that was the goal, not that we need to be positive about blacks that aren't up to the standard.

Ask the question again when there is a White History Month and a Yellow History Month and a Red History Month and a Brown History Month...

I have no problem honoring Herman Cain, Justice Thomas, Sen Tim Scott, Larry Elder, Ward Connerly and other black Americans.

I'm going to get up and go to work five days a week 40 hours a week for the entire month so I can support myself and not be on the government dime depending on other's to do it for me. So what are liberals going to do for the rest of the month?

That's right. Millions of people working in this country and they're all conservatives and republicans. Not one democrat or liberal has a job. Those guys are all living the good life waiting for the welfare check you provide them. Life just ain't fair.

wow, is this thread serious?

I want to know when we will have a white history month and how you all will spend that

Forum List

Back