Its Almost February. How will the right spend Black History Month?

This is an unintentional baiting thread.

The flood gates opened for the far-right stormfronters and neo-freaks to come out and rage against the race that intimidates them most - black.

It was an intentional baiting thread that fizzled.

The biggest racist are still you, Asslips, and a few other assorted fuckwads.

The most disgusting attack on a black man by whites in my lifetime is the attack you piles of shit launched on Clarence Thomas, a brilliant jurist that Klansmen like you attack because he is black and DARES to think for himself.

Wipe your face and stop crying for Thomas. Your appeal to emotion is weak

^ predictably, CloseMinded confuses a statement of fact with an appeal to emotion. He can't refute it, so he lies.

Ho hum.

For me it will pass unnoticed, unheralded, and uncelebrated.

When my middle son was in 5th grade, he lamented that they had spent the entire month of February immersed in everything Black History. I confronted his teacher about it and she song-and-danced her way around addressing my concerns. The school year is too short for ignoring 99% of American History for an entire month.

It was an intentional baiting thread that fizzled.

The biggest racist are still you, Asslips, and a few other assorted fuckwads.

The most disgusting attack on a black man by whites in my lifetime is the attack you piles of shit launched on Clarence Thomas, a brilliant jurist that Klansmen like you attack because he is black and DARES to think for himself.

Wipe your face and stop crying for Thomas. Your appeal to emotion is weak

^ predictably, CloseMinded confuses a statement of fact with an appeal to emotion. He can't refute it, so he lies.

Ho hum.

Whats there to refute?

Will they spend it talking about positive blacks throughout history or about Rap Music?(Congrats Macklemore lol)

Will they use the time to identify with blacks to make an arguement of why their ideas are sound or will they make another attempt at vote shaming?

It should be an interesting 28 days

A classic case of throwing mud at a wall to see what sticks.
Troll thread.

Will they spend it talking about positive blacks throughout history or about Rap Music?(Congrats Macklemore lol)

Will they use the time to identify with blacks to make an arguement of why their ideas are sound or will they make another attempt at vote shaming?

The racists and closet racists will come out in force

yes...The democrats.

Rush Limbaugh will probably spend black history month pointing out African tribesemen sold their enemies into slavery and shit like that.

It is okay to point out the negative aspects of someone else's history, like trashing MLK's personal life, but don't you fucking dare point out the negatives of American history!

No. The problem is these negative aspects are buried by the main stream media, educrats, teachers and those who write text books

I plan on exploiting famous black leaders for profit WTF?

hA0808828_zps3c18962f.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, liberals are planning to throw around accusations of racism in advance. What a fucked up topic for a thread. This belongs in the flame zone.

The left will spend the month pretending to be emotional about the "plight" of Black people they kept in poverty for forty years and pat themselves on the back when it's over imagining they accomplished something. Typical liberalism.

America owes a huge debt of gratitude to African Americans, where would America be without us?

Every month should be black history month. Because there isnt a people who have done more. Black people started civilization with egypt, and were building pyramids when most of the world was still the stone age.

I will be waiting for the Daytona 500
:)

Forum List

Back