Its Almost February. How will the right spend Black History Month?

Moderation Message

A vague OP is not an excuse for flaming and trolling..
If you can keep on topic -- please do.
If not -- refrain from using this thread to attack other posters.

Thanks
flacaltenn

I don't celebrate stupid shit. But answer me this, why doesn't George Washington get an entire month?

Why Dont we have an entire month for all the Presidents?

why do we need a month carved out for the history of one slice of american citizens?

we would be better off expanding the history of black people in america in our classrooms, which, thankfully was starting to be done by the time i finished highschool.

I plan on ignoring it just like I ignore all the other commemorative months. It's all bullshit.

Moderation Message

A vague OP is not an excuse for flaming and trolling..
If you can keep on topic -- please do.
If not -- refrain from using this thread to attack other posters.

Thanks
flacaltenn

The OP......IS a flame/troll post. Nothing 'vague' about it.

A non-flame/non-troll post might have started, "How will you spend Black History Month".

Fair question, fair thread

Instead we get a taunt from a resident troll

Think about it. Or not

Whatever

I don't celebrate stupid shit. But answer me this, why doesn't George Washington get an entire month?

why do we need a month carved out for the history of one slice of american citizens?

we would be better off expanding the history of black people in america in our classrooms, which, thankfully was starting to be done by the time i finished highschool.

Bolded: That wasnt happening that is the answer to your first question

I will spend it doing my taxes and bitching about all the money our government wastes.

Bolded: That wasnt happening that is the answer to your first question

well it has been happening for well over a decade now. the month is no longer needed. further, the month did nothing to really help black history. it was a token month that no one really takes seriously.

Maybe i'll find a welfare reciepient and tell them their ancestors would be appalled at what their doing, because before the liberals bought and paid for them through entitlements. Black family's were close and strong, hard working too.

I will spend black history month awakening people about Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 which created what we now call "Disparate Impact". The logic is as follows:

I will be explaining that Blacks may be committing most of the rapes in the U.S., but that does not matter. Why? The fact they are being arrested more than Whites for this crime supposedly indicates there must be underlying racism (not actual crimes committed by blacks).

Again, it's called 'Disparate Impact'. It's everywhere. Blacks cannot be doing anything more negative than any Whites. Disparate Impact is the premise, the assumption, that blacks cannot be behaving any worse than Whites. Anything that makes them look worse than Whites is "Disparate Impact" and will be considered racism.

The result: Under reporting of murders, rapes, robberies, academic performance ... literally anything that might put blacks in negative light. That is 'Disparate Impact' and it affects everyone The masses must be awakened to realize it.

Last edited:
Will they spend it talking about positive blacks throughout history or about Rap Music?(Congrats Macklemore lol)

Will they use the time to identify with blacks to make an arguement of why their ideas are sound or will they make another attempt at vote shaming?

It should be an interesting 28 days

Perhaps you should spend some of it learning basic spelling... just say'n... genius.

Will they spend it talking about positive blacks throughout history or about Rap Music?(Congrats Macklemore lol)

Will they use the time to identify with blacks to make an arguement of why their ideas are sound or will they make another attempt at vote shaming?

Perhaps you should spend some of it learning basic spelling... just say'n... genius.

Ironic

Are you an English teacher..lib way to skip the point

Happy Kwanzaa--------isn't that the invented black holiday? when is rap music month? low pants month? my daddy's in prison month? who be yo daddy month?

sorry, I can only deal with so much foolishness.

probably remembering the critical role they played in establishing their freedom and the battles they had to fight with the democrats to do so

3-250114220320-176741168.jpeg

probably remembering the critical role they played in establishing their freedom and the battles they had to fight with the democrats to do so

the dems are running to kos for their responses

just wait " those dems were the KKK dems of the south, they don't count, they weren't really dems"

the dems are running to kos for their responses

just wait " those dems were the KKK dems of the south, they don't count, they weren't really dems"

the dems didn't care about blacks until they realized they were cheap votes to buy. Wise black leaders like Malcolm X saw right through their ploy

1964 Civil Rights Act, the one that dimocraps take unilateral credit for....

In the House: 80% of Republicans voted for it while only 61% of dimocraps voted for it.

In the Senate: 82% of Republicans voted for it while only 68% of dimocraps did.

ONLY after Republicans fought to end a 57 day filibuster by dimocraps.

Plus the fact, that it was just a re-write of the 1957 Act that was filibustered by Algore Sr and Robert KKK Byrd to the point that Republicans were forced to water it down to get it passed.

Forum List

Back