It's already started: Muslim Woman Attacked over Boston Bombings

Christians are no better......In fact, are worse. In fact I would hope every Christian who carries the same attitude that I see here on USMB I wish was in the Boston bombing.

A true Christian does not need to demean another faith.

A true Christian demonstrates the mercy of Christ through compassion and understanding. I haven't met one Christian on this board that demonstrates those virtues. Therefore all deserve to or I wish were in the bombing attacks.

Well, it's clear you are not a Christian.

Christians are no better......In fact, are worse. In fact I would hope every Christian who carries the same attitude that I see here on USMB I wish was in the Boston bombing.

A true Christian demonstrates the mercy of Christ through compassion and understanding. I haven't met one Christian on this board that demonstrates those virtues. Therefore all deserve to or I wish were in the bombing attacks.

stay classy!!!

:rolleyes:

Heba Abolaban, Muslim Woman, Says She Was Attacked Over Boston Bombings

Heba Abolaban, a Palestinian doctor who immigrated to the United States from Syria, says she was punched in the shoulder in Malden, Mass., on Wednesday by a man who shouted "F*** you Muslims!" and "You are involved in the Boston explosions," according to the Malden Patch.

The man, described as a white male in his 30s, allegedly shouted at Abolaban for about two minutes before continuing on his way, Patch reports.

Police Chief Kevin Molis told the Boston Globe the department was looking for the suspect.

“No investigative strategy will be overlooked in order to determine who’s responsible for this,” Molis said. “This is something that as a city and as a police department we take seriously.”

Any of the fringe-righties or hateful teabaggers on USMB want to own up to this?

Come forward, turn yourself in.

Assholes are always going to be assholes.

Explain what the Tea Party has to do with people who are assholes?

Btw, did the asshole in question identify himself as a Tea Party member....or is he a liberal asshole mouthing off......or is he neither?

Chances are if the asshole is from Boston he most likely votes Democrat.

And you know this to be true and the perp to be a Christain, how, now?

You are as stupid as you advertise and you demonstrate thus since you lack the ability to spell "Panther" in a previous thread. I am referring to the Christians on this board that demean Islam. I am saying Christians are no better than Muslims.

stay classy!!!

I personally do not care about class on this board. Some of the opinions I see here are as valuable as reading the ingredients from a can of malt liquor.

This world is better off with certain Christians who like to demean other faiths as if they are doing the work of Christ. Christians on this board forget that lives were lost. So while Christians are on this board talking about Islam they forget the many families that are touched by a horrific tragedy. Yes I will stay classy and I wish the Christians on this website would follow suit.

Last edited:

stay classy!!!

I personally do not care about class on this board.

humm, I am sorry you took the low road and doubled down....imho class isn't a place or time, its how one conducts oneself, despite what may going on around them.....core values.

Some of the opinions I see here are as valuable as reading the ingredients from a can of malt liquor.

agreed, I have read some of your posts.....

This world is better off with certain Christians who like to demean other faiths as if they are doing the work of Christ. Christians on this board forget that lives were lost. So while Christians are on this board talking about Islam they forget the many families that are touched by a horrific tragedy. Yes I will stay classy and I wish the Christians on this website would follow suit.

you mean - 'without' don't you? :eusa_eh:

wishing people get blown up because they are 'misguided' or 'not thinking' straight or disagree with you hardly qualifies as a proportionate response, unless believe in say, what goes down when one trys becoming a Christian in Taliban land.....

see what I did there? :eusa_whistle:

Heba Abolaban, a Palestinian doctor who immigrated to the United States from Syria, says she was punched in the shoulder in Malden, Mass., on Wednesday by a man who shouted "F*** you Muslims!" and "You are involved in the Boston explosions," according to the Malden Patch.

The man, described as a white male in his 30s, allegedly shouted at Abolaban for about two minutes before continuing on his way, Patch reports.

Police Chief Kevin Molis told the Boston Globe the department was looking for the suspect.

“No investigative strategy will be overlooked in order to determine who’s responsible for this,” Molis said. “This is something that as a city and as a police department we take seriously.”

Any of the fringe-righties or hateful teabaggers on USMB want to own up to this?

what a dumbshit statement, there isn't a right wing, conservative or Republican within 50 miles of Bossten (sic, heavy new england accent !)

no doubt about it, it had to be a radical liberal.., yaaa i know that is an oxymoron, but what adjective wouldn't be a moron wasting oxygen deffinition of a liarberal :up:

stay classy!!!

I personally do not care about class on this board. Some of the opinions I see here are as valuable as reading the ingredients from a can of malt liquor. (have you tried ? it is quite interesting, it lists some of the contents of a liarberals brain )

This world is better off with certain Christians (by GOD you got something right !!) who like to demean other faiths as if they are doing the work of Christ. Christians on this board forget that lives were lost. So while Christians are on this board talking about Islam they forget the many families that are touched by a horrific tragedy. Yes I will stay classy and I wish the Christians on this website would follow suit.

aris-toootle, you speak of islam as though it is more "godly" than Christians, us Christians have our Bible, you muslimes have the koran, did you know mohamed was a child rapist ? it also advocates lying, stealing and murdering infidels, BTW, do you know what an infidel is ?

personally i believe you are a 12 y.o. weakling little boy who got spanked quite often by the imam, you are lucky he didn't rape you........, or did he ??

he should be charged with simple assault .

He should be charged with a hate crime. He targeted that woman solely because of her religion.

Wishing people to be in the Boston bombing, puts you on par with those you criticize. If not worse, I think it's disgusting to wish physical harm to others.

Thanks for letting us know what type of person you are.

Last edited:
Can anyone explain what the hell we are doing in the MIddle East?

Why are we there? What's the point?

stay classy!!!

humm, I am sorry you took the low road and doubled down....imho class isn't a place or time, its how one conducts oneself, despite what may going on around them.....core values.

agreed, I have read some of your posts.....

you mean - 'without' don't you? :eusa_eh:

wishing people get blown up because they are 'misguided' or 'not thinking' straight or disagree with you hardly qualifies as a proportionate response, unless believe in say, what goes down when one trys becoming a Christian in Taliban land.....

see what I did there? :eusa_whistle:

Here is my logic and by the way, thank you for being the grammar Nazi. Being classy on a board is as valuable as writing a letter to a blind person. I have been a member on these boards long enough to know having class is a rarity. There are far too many bigots, racist, xenophobes, homophobes, on this board for me to be classy. My asking for their death is because I personally feel that this world is better off without these kinds of people. FYI if I felt that this board had some real value in my personal life my tone would change. Since it doesn't I really don't care

who care what you think, you're something shot right outta a pigs ass.

Wow nice comeback

Can anyone explain what the hell we are doing in the MIddle East?

Why are we there? What's the point?

WE ARE FORCING FREEDOM ON THEM AND MAKING THE COUNTRY SAFE FOR WOMAN AND CHILDREN..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqGKZeDD9MA]Afghanistan and Iraq's First Election - YouTube[/ame]

here we go with blame RIGHTIE :eusa_whistle:
DO YOU COCK SUCKING SONS A BITCHES EVER TIRE OF THIS MOTHER FUCKING SHIT?

Christians have evolved since the time of Moses and as for demeaning another faith?? Islam isn't a religion, it's a death cult that's been allowed to flourish unchecked for 1400 years...
By your statement here I think it a little rich that you think you are qualified to preach what is right and what is wrong....
Go play with yourself....It's obviously what you're good at :clap2:

Forum List

Back