It's already started: Muslim Woman Attacked over Boston Bombings

As usual, the rw's can't do anything but hide behind name calling. Not one fact, never debate or discussion. Just childish name calling.

Have at it kiddies.

Oh, and utter stupidity:
a "slim" happens when your cheap assed laptop at work has lag.

You can't even take responsibility for your own typos.

As usual, the rw's can't do anything but hide behind name calling. Not one fact, never debate or discussion. Just childish name calling.

Have at it kiddies.

Oh, and utter stupidity:

It's a typo dumbass, and how is calling a Muslim a Muslim name-calling? You get dumber with every post.

I would say it was a looney liberal, that took his aggression out on a muslim woman, because it wasn't a white tea party person that did the bombing.

uh huh, so you free to correct someone on th spelling of panther, yet.:rolleyes:

..and btw that wasn't a grammar correction , it was a contextual correction , it changes the entire gist of your comment....

I am sorry you took the low road and triplped down....imho class isn't a place or time, its how one conducts oneself, despite what may be going on around them.....core values.

:rolleyes:

Contextual correction or grammatical your correction was the least sincere. Anyway, like I said, this board has no real value in my life nor does it have any in yours. We are all a bunch of people sharing ideas, bickering and otherwise. As far as my values are concerned, it lies in the real world where it affects me and those around me. This board doesn't. Try going to the racism thread and reading all that crap and nothing being done about it. Why should I respect people who have a grossly misunderstanding of humanity? Which is why I played grammar Nazi to Sunshine because he is a certified racist.

Get it now? Roll your eyed some more.

Punched" in the shoulder? Looking for the suspect? When the Muslems get going American corpses are dragged through the streets? Remember Benghazi?

While I agree 100% that this is completely wrong and stupid, let me know when Christian civilians start going to muslim countries and blowing up people at public gatherings just for the heck of it.
The CIA, which is a civilian agency, sends drones to attack muslim mosques, weddings, family gatherings, etc.

In hopes of maybe killing a so called terrorist.

And at the same time murdering dozens of innocent people and families. ... :doubt:

The CIA is a U.S. government agency, they are not 'civilians'. They may be considered 'civil servants', but to call them civilians is ludicrous. The CIA is part of the executive branch of government.

I'm talking about private citizens unaffiliated with the military or government.
Good luck finding an example.

Heba Abolaban, Muslim Woman, Says She Was Attacked Over Boston Bombings

Any of the fringe-righties or hateful teabaggers on USMB want to own up to this?

Come forward, turn yourself in.

While I agree 100% that this is completely wrong and stupid, let me know when Christian civilians start going to muslim countries and blowing up people at public gatherings just for the heck of it.

Ever hear of Iraq? Afghanistan?

Coming to a Republican War Near You ... Iran!

Iraq and Afghanistan were wars by a government/military. You won't be able to come up with a single example of Christian private citizens going to foreign countries that are predominantly muslim and killing people indiscrimantly.

Contextual correction or grammatical your correction was the least sincere. Anyway, like I said, this board has no real value in my life nor does it have any in yours. We are all a bunch of people sharing ideas, bickering and otherwise. As far as my values are concerned, it lies in the real world where it affects me and those around me. This board doesn't. Try going to the racism thread and reading all that crap and nothing being done about it. Why should I respect people who have a grossly misunderstanding of humanity? Which is why I played grammar Nazi to Sunshine because he is a certified racist.

Get it now? Roll your eyed some more.

I get that you think values or integrity is something you change like a pair of socks, thats what I get, stop guilding the lilly....

and "he" is a she......

what kind of correction was that?

:rolleyes:

Have at it kiddies.

Oh, and utter stupidity:

and idiot can't see the irony of his post filled with name calling

:lol:

Ever hear of Iraq? Afghanistan?

Coming to a Republican War Near You ... Iran!

Iraq and Afghanistan were wars by a government/military. You won't be able to come up with a single example of Christian private citizens going to foreign countries that are predominantly muslim and killing people indiscrimantly.

No. But, Christians within that country, living in those countries, have indeed engaged in acts of violence for defensive purposes and that is what liberals consider Christian violence.

No. But, Christians within that country, living in those countries, have indeed engaged in acts of violence for defensive purposes and that is what liberals consider Christian violence.

I consider the Spanish Inquisition and Salem Witch Trials Christian Violence.

Does that make me Liberal?

There is exactly the same amount of evidence that the perp was a lefty as there is that he was a rightie, that is to say, none. t's a stupid post and a stupid thread by a stupid left wing hack. You cannot be serious when you claim that there aren't ANY obama voters who would get angry at muslims for the bombing. Even a lefty cannot be THAT stupid. i know some people who vote for and support obama simply because he supports unions and some of them are the biggest racist bastards I've ever met. I have an in-law who lives in Rochester NY who carries a picture of Jim Jones and Adolph Hitler in his wallet because both of them killed the people he hates the most. He's a democrat voter through and through.

You and the OP don't know squat.

When it comes to racism, party affiliation has little to do with determining who is and who isn't. I lived in Chicago for fifteen years. Nearly the entire city votes Democrat, but most of the whites hate the blacks. In 1983, so many white Democrats voted for the Republican candidate Bernie Epton in the Mayor's race that he almost won against Harold Washington. Washington won the Democratic primary when the incumbent Jane Byrne and Rich Daley split the white vote. The backlash by white voters almost gave Chicago a Republican Mayor who really was not qualified for the position.

That's not to say Republicans don't have plenty of racists. We know who most of them are too. They just don't live in the big cities; most of them live in trailer parks. Yea, that was a bit stereotypical, but oh well.

I lived in Tucson for more than 25 years and what I saw first hand is that both Mexicans or Native Americans are more careful and loving with their families than most whites. Most Mexicans are incredibly hard workers and honest. Native Americans have been so abused by the culture of forced reservations, they have many social problems with disease and poverty and yet, they are completely family and tribal oriented.

Another thing you find with Mexicans and NA's is that they will always stop to help another person. No matter what ethnicity you are, you can always count on no-strings-attached help from Mexicans and NA's. I saw this many times over the years.

I lived in NYC at the time of the six day war in Israel. The company I worked for had one other gentile working there. When the war broke out, the hallways were full of small groups, all hugging and crying and talking about their family members in Israel. That day, the very wealthy owner of the company announced that he was sending $1million dollars to the war effort and that, in addition, he would match all employee donations. Even though they were just office workers or sales people, those people gave very generously.

Whites have lost a sense of tribe and family. We may be close to our immediate family but we have no feeling of being in it together. There is no doubt that the right is worse for this. Not individual rw voters necessarily but certainly R politicians. Hardly a week goes by that we do not hear of yet another R politician screwing over all Americans or just his own constituents.

I suspect this is partly why we hate Mexicans, NA's, Muslims and just about anyone else who isnt' white bread. Sadly, the lies that are told every single day only serve to make us distrust and hate Muslims even more.

so the truth comes out.....you do post after post of how "rw's" hate these people and yet here you are admitting you do to.....you little whiny fucking hypocrite....:eusa_eh:

It happened in a very liberal state so the chances are that it was a liberal. Probably one of the union thug types that show up at every Republican event to start trouble with anyone with a opposing view.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back