It's always called "Gun Violence".......sorry "Guns" don't commit crimes

I suppose but we all know the 2nd is just for white people.

You can always tell the true racists....they ALWAYS play the race card even when noone else has.
This is me laughing in your fearful, pasty face. Youtube is rife with open carry stunts that no sane black man would attempt in a million years because they know they would die. The double standard of gun ownership/possession is not even debatable.

More like you're unwilling, BOY.

This is me laughing in your fearful, pasty face. Youtube is rife with open carry stunts that no sane black man would attempt in a million years because they know they would die. The double standard of gun ownership/possession is not even debatable.

First of all, you have no idea what my face looks like....it could be darker than yours for all you know.

Your second point may have merit. I'll have to look into that to see if there have been instances where a black man or group of black men open carried and what happened. Since more white people are actually shot and killed by Police annually, I'm not sure your argument is valid or not.

If you are saying that many white cops are racist.....that might be the case. However, as far as gun ownership is concerned.....if you think it's just a "white" thing.....you'd be grossly mistaken.

Not even hard to find.

You should actually watch this video, especially the end when the police show up, walk up, and shake the black man's hand...not only was he openly holding a white guy at gun point, he was doing so when the police rolled up....

Forum List

Back