It's amazing how fast Mexico caved on immigration when Trump threatened tariffs...

Funny. Mexico says it's all bullshit. No deal. Trump caved on tariffs - then lied about it. Trump is all smoke and mirrors.
:link:

CNN and MSNBC. Turn on your TV - or Google it.

Oddly enough, there isn't a word about that anywhere that I can find. Is it any wonder the Left are so lost in this Zone of Bullshit? They actually believe the line of crap fed them by these places. The funny thing is that some sources claim Mexico had already agreed to the key points of the deal MONTHS ago -------- the ODD thing is WHO was pursuing it and why did it take them till NOW to admit to it?

Gee.

I guess the key-point here is that Mexico COULD have been better controlling these illegals ALL ALONG, then, right?

Now I'll wait to see Mexico actually implement the action. It's one thing to agree to something, another to carry it through.

Public radio claims the Mexicans aren't shutting down their southern border, then in the same report whines about the roadblocks and searches. lol NPR isn't a real news service, though.
NPR are anti-white racist bastards that get federal $$$$ for racist content
LOL! Sure thing, Giggity.

...what's even more amazing is that even Republicans in Senate were back stabbing Trump the entire time he was getting this done.

Fuck 'em.

Trump caved just like he did when he threatened to shut the border. Nothing in Mexico has changed.

...what's even more amazing is that even Republicans in Senate were back stabbing Trump the entire time he was getting this done.

Fuck 'em.

Funny. Mexico says it's all bullshit. No deal. Trump caved on tariffs - then lied about it. Trump is all smoke and mirrors.
:link:

CNN and MSNBC. Turn on your TV - or Google it.

Oddly enough, there isn't a word about that anywhere that I can find. Is it any wonder the Left are so lost in this Zone of Bullshit? They actually believe the line of crap fed them by these places. The funny thing is that some sources claim Mexico had already agreed to the key points of the deal MONTHS ago -------- the ODD thing is WHO was pursuing it and why did it take them till NOW to admit to it?

Gee.

I guess the key-point here is that Mexico COULD have been better controlling these illegals ALL ALONG, then, right?

Now I'll wait to see Mexico actually implement the action. It's one thing to agree to something, another to carry it through.

Of course you can't find a word about it when your only sources are fox and a few right win conspiracy theory nuts.
Yet you provide nothing to back Lackota's claim either.
Just some muttering about Fox.

62315113_2722393144498816_864668786035261440_n.jpg

Forum List

Back