It's amazing how fast Mexico caved on immigration when Trump threatened tariffs...

...what's even more amazing is that even Republicans in Senate were back stabbing Trump the entire time he was getting this done.

Fuck 'em.

Funny. Mexico says it's all bullshit. No deal. Trump caved on tariffs - then lied about it. Trump is all smoke and mirrors.
:link:

CNN and MSNBC. Turn on your TV - or Google it.

Oddly enough, there isn't a word about that anywhere that I can find. Is it any wonder the Left are so lost in this Zone of Bullshit? They actually believe the line of crap fed them by these places. The funny thing is that some sources claim Mexico had already agreed to the key points of the deal MONTHS ago -------- the ODD thing is WHO was pursuing it and why did it take them till NOW to admit to it?

Gee.

I guess the key-point here is that Mexico COULD have been better controlling these illegals ALL ALONG, then, right?

Now I'll wait to see Mexico actually implement the action. It's one thing to agree to something, another to carry it through.

Of course you can't find a word about it when your only sources are fox and a few right win conspiracy theory nuts.

Fuck Fox and fuck you. I don't even have cable TV and all I've seen of Fox in years is the occasional link provided here. Instead of your same old tired bullshit excuses, if you think there is a story out there, then PROVIDE a link to IT. I did a web search and your claims didn't come back with a single hit. Admit it, Trump has again done with one orange golf club tied behind his back what a whole city full of Democrats haven't gotten done in 50 years.

Funny. Mexico says it's all bullshit. No deal. Trump caved on tariffs - then lied about it. Trump is all smoke and mirrors.

Oddly enough, there isn't a word about that anywhere that I can find. Is it any wonder the Left are so lost in this Zone of Bullshit? They actually believe the line of crap fed them by these places. The funny thing is that some sources claim Mexico had already agreed to the key points of the deal MONTHS ago -------- the ODD thing is WHO was pursuing it and why did it take them till NOW to admit to it?

Gee.

I guess the key-point here is that Mexico COULD have been better controlling these illegals ALL ALONG, then, right?

Now I'll wait to see Mexico actually implement the action. It's one thing to agree to something, another to carry it through.

Public radio claims the Mexicans aren't shutting down their southern border, then in the same report whines about the roadblocks and searches. lol NPR isn't a real news service, though.
NPR are anti-white racist bastards that get federal $$$$ for racist content

So... they must all be mainly young white liberals. :rolleyes:

62187458_2719944471410350_8549724158987075584_n.jpg

Ah Trumpybear, the Great Conman. Truly a gifted individual at projecting his truthiness to the rubes.

It just feels true, deep down in yer gut.

Gee.

Of course you can't find a word about it when your only sources are fox and a few right win conspiracy theory nuts.

Fuck Fox and fuck you. I don't even have cable TV and all I've seen of Fox in years is the occasional link provided here. Instead of your same old tired bullshit excuses, if you think there is a story out there, then PROVIDE a link to IT. I did a web search and your claims didn't come back with a single hit. Admit it, Trump has again done with one orange golf club tied behind his back what a whole city full of Democrats haven't gotten done in 50 years.
Such as?

...what's even more amazing is that even Republicans in Senate were back stabbing Trump the entire time he was getting this done.

Fuck 'em.

Oh, yeah! Those are really reliable sources of information.

Fuck 'em.

Oh, yeah! Those are really reliable sources of information.

It's even been reported on Fox Business.

Trump Pushes Back At Fox Business For Criticism Of Tariffs

Gee.

Trump lies about Mexico deal this morning, Mexico’s foreign minister calls him on it before noon

Gee.

Trump lies about Mexico deal this morning, Mexico’s foreign minister calls him on it before noon

So... which is it?
  • Mexico could have done this years ago but balked until Trump pressured them?
  • They had this deal months ago but resent Trump taking credit for it and its just a coincidence it's happening now?
  • There never was any deal and both sides lied and Mexico never intended to do anything months ago or now?
If we build the wall, none of this would matter.

Gee.

So... which is it?
  • They had this deal months ago but resent Trump taking credit for it and its just a coincidence it's happening now?
  • There never was any deal and both sides lied and Mexico never intended to do anything months ago or now?

The Mexican ambassador says Trump's claim of some big deal is bullshit.

Gee.

So... which is it?

The Mexican ambassador says Trump's claim of some big deal is bullshit.

Inadequate response. Maybe YOU have your nose up their ambassador's ass but in a he said she said, I choose to believe MY president until PROVEN wrong.

Besides, IT DOESN'T MATTER! Trump has something going. More than I can say for you Tards. He will fix the problem come hell or high water WITHOUT YOU.

Forum List

Back