It's amazing how fast Mexico caved on immigration when Trump threatened tariffs...

...what's even more amazing is that even Republicans in Senate were back stabbing Trump the entire time he was getting this done.

Fuck 'em.

It's also amazing how fast the democrat propaganda wing forgot to mention his success.

Fuck them too.

Trump knows how to get shit done.

Trump knows how to get shit done.
He actually has a spine.

You dumb knuckleheads are a "hoot."

Ignorance on steroids times 4!

Your families must feel great shame.

I choose to believe MY president until PROVEN wrong.

He is proven a liar daily.

No joke, when I read this a few days ago, for the first time EVER in my life, I did not believe what my president had said. I strongly suspected it was BS and it was.

It is with sadness and regret that I must caution you to never believe anything this man says.

No joke, when I read this a few days ago, for the first time EVER in my life, I did not believe what my president had said. I strongly suspected it was BS and it was.

It is with sadness and regret that I must caution you to never believe anything this man says.

much caution ?

I'll go with reckless abandonment ....

omg! even for trump this was insane

he reached into his breast pocket and took out a folded piece of paper and said, "this is it, this is the agreement with Mexico."

people, this is inanity

if you still support this guy you need to take a good hard look in the mirror

Of course you can't find a word about it when your only sources are fox and a few right win conspiracy theory nuts.

Fuck Fox and fuck you. I don't even have cable TV and all I've seen of Fox in years is the occasional link provided here. Instead of your same old tired bullshit excuses, if you think there is a story out there, then PROVIDE a link to IT. I did a web search and your claims didn't come back with a single hit. Admit it, Trump has again done with one orange golf club tied behind his back what a whole city full of Democrats haven't gotten done in 50 years.
Trump lies about Mexico deal this morning, Mexico’s foreign minister calls him on it before noon

So... which is it?
  • Mexico could have done this years ago but balked until Trump pressured them?
  • They had this deal months ago but resent Trump taking credit for it and its just a coincidence it's happening now?
  • There never was any deal and both sides lied and Mexico never intended to do anything months ago or now?
If we build the wall, none of this would matter.

The Mexican ambassador says Trump's claim of some big deal is bullshit.

Inadequate response. Maybe YOU have your nose up their ambassador's ass but in a he said she said, I choose to believe MY president until PROVEN wrong.

Besides, IT DOESN'T MATTER! Trump has something going. More than I can say for you Tards. He will fix the problem come hell or high water WITHOUT YOU.

What kind of agreement has only one participant? Trump caved, and now he's lying about it. It's what he does.

Fuck Fox and fuck you. I don't even have cable TV and all I've seen of Fox in years is the occasional link provided here. Instead of your same old tired bullshit excuses, if you think there is a story out there, then PROVIDE a link to IT. I did a web search and your claims didn't come back with a single hit. Admit it, Trump has again done with one orange golf club tied behind his back what a whole city full of Democrats haven't gotten done in 50 years.
Trump lies about Mexico deal this morning, Mexico’s foreign minister calls him on it before noon

So... which is it?
  • They had this deal months ago but resent Trump taking credit for it and its just a coincidence it's happening now?
  • There never was any deal and both sides lied and Mexico never intended to do anything months ago or now?

Inadequate response. Maybe YOU have your nose up their ambassador's ass but in a he said she said, I choose to believe MY president until PROVEN wrong.

Besides, IT DOESN'T MATTER! Trump has something going. More than I can say for you Tards. He will fix the problem come hell or high water WITHOUT YOU.

What kind of agreement has only one participant? Trump caved, and now he's lying about it. It's what he does.
Lol
In all 57 states and under sniper fire?

I know what he says. I have heard some of the things. That doesn't mean everything is a lie, and it doesn't change the fact that he is getting things done. Things that have been nothing but lip service by politicians for DECADES. HOW he gets it done then doesn't matter. Could care less if he swings naked from a chandelier. At least he isn't desecrating the Oval Office with blow jobs and his feet up on the desk. Politicians don't get things done. And if you don't think Obama and Hillary didn't LIE THROUGH THEIR STINKING TEETH every single day and IN A BIG WAY about REALLY BIG THINGS, then you are a fool who simply doesn't understand they were just VERY GOOD at lying for a living. It was their career.

Trump makes a HORRIBLE politician.

Hope he wins again in 2020.

much caution ?

I'll go with reckless abandonment ....

fools often do

So... which is it?

What kind of agreement has only one participant? Trump caved.

How do you cave to an agreement only with yourself? If Mexico doesn't produce, those tariffs will be coming back real quick.

I know what he says. I have heard some of the things. That doesn't mean everything is a lie, and it doesn't change the fact that he is getting things done. Things that have been nothing but lip service by politicians for DECADES. HOW he gets it done then doesn't matter. Could care less if he swings naked from a chandelier. At least he isn't desecrating the Oval Office with blow jobs and his feet up on the desk. Politicians don't get things done. And if you don't think Obama and Hillary didn't LIE THROUGH THEIR STINKING TEETH every single day and IN A BIG WAY about REALLY BIG THINGS, then you are a fool who simply doesn't understand they were just VERY GOOD at lying for a living. It was their career.

Trump makes a HORRIBLE politician.

Hope he wins again in 2020.

you are being played for a fool

So... which is it?

Lol

There is a special thread for your "but Hillary" posts.

So... which is it?

How do you cave to an agreement only with yourself? If Mexico doesn't produce, those tariffs will be coming back real quick.

and pigs will fly

you are a con-artist's best friend

So... which is it?

Lol

Technically, that was SIXTY states. Obama said he visited 57 states with one more to go and two they wouldn't let him go to, Alaska and Hawaii.

So... which is it?

and pigs will fly

You mean just like Trump's 97 million to 1 chance that he's ever win in 2016? Got it. Maybe pigs WILL fly. Those odds are still better than any democrat ever securing our borders.

So... which is it?

Lol

Technically, that was SIXTY states. Obama said he visited 57 states with one more to go and two they wouldn't let him go to, Alaska and Hawaii.

How old are you?

Mexico played Trump and they still won’t pay for the wall

...what's even more amazing is that even Republicans in Senate were back stabbing Trump the entire time he was getting this done.

Fuck 'em.

Funny. Mexico says it's all bullshit. No deal. Trump caved on tariffs - then lied about it. Trump is all smoke and mirrors.

Today on the White House lawn, reporters asked Trump about this deal with Mexico and he said Mexico hasn't announced it because it has to pass their parliament first, but they will announce it "when the time is right". I'm guessing that the time will be right when pigs fly.

Trump Brags About Mexico Deal, but Reveals No Details

Until then this is just another certifiable Trump con job.

and pigs will fly

You mean just like Trump's 97 million to 1 chance that he's ever win in 2016? Got it. Maybe pigs WILL fly. Those odds are still better than any democrat ever securing our borders.

Right wingers are like a guy who hit a long shot at the race track once,, and thinks he will be able to keep doing that every day.

Forum List

Back