It's amazing how fast Mexico caved on immigration when Trump threatened tariffs...

I’m amazed you can’t see that Trump is the one who caved.

ok TRUMP CAVED------I was glad that he decided not to
subject Mexico to a tariff because its economy is LOUSY
ENOUGH. I prefer to IMAGINE that he did it out of sympathy for the plight of the Mexican people (silly me-----OK?)

...what's even more amazing is that even Republicans in Senate were back stabbing Trump the entire time he was getting this done.

Fuck 'em.

Funny. Mexico says it's all bullshit. No deal. Trump caved on tariffs - then lied about it. Trump is all smoke and mirrors.
:link:

CNN and MSNBC. Turn on your TV - or Google it.
When I said "link", I meant link to a credible source, not sources known to frequently publish fake news stories.

...what's even more amazing is that even Republicans in Senate were back stabbing Trump the entire time he was getting this done.

Fuck 'em.
Really? You sure that's what happened as opposed to more donnie fake news?

Fuck 'em.

Funny. Mexico says it's all bullshit. No deal. Trump caved on tariffs - then lied about it. Trump is all smoke and mirrors.

When I said "link", I meant link to a credible source, not sources known to frequently publish fake news stories.
IT certainly is convenient for donnie to have a following that has been trained, well trained, to ignore news sources that do not have the trump stamp of approval.

Fuck 'em.

IT certainly is convenient for donnie to have a following that has been trained, well trained, to ignore news sources that do not have the trump stamp of approval.

Fuck 'em.

Trump gets results, and that just chaps your ass, huh. You're much happier and satisfied with some phoney smooth talking effeminate academic like Obungo, huh.

Trump knows how to get shit done.
Or at least make you think he did. :laugh2:
We all know you want to see the country suffer so you can satisfy your hate for one man. You're not much of an American.

We are suffering. Suffering through constant lies, spin, distortions and false flag gamesmanship. IOW, suffering a damaged fool like yourself.
That's the best you can do? That's your suffering? You're pathetic. You're so full of hate, you're hoping for a recession (or worse). How about a war, would that make you jump with joy? Would it give you hope?

It's best not to get too excited. Democrats are working hand in glove with the cartels. They will find some way to keep the invasion going.

Yes, drug-trafficking pioneers such as the Clintons aren't going to lay back and take what they get. The cocaine bust at the proposed sanctuary city, Mount Juliet, Tennessee, however, points to ominous times for this crime family. Suggested viewing is the Clinton cocaine video at youtube. Suggested listening, "Dig Deeper, Pork Soda."

Forum List

Back