It's amazing that no one seemed to take me seriously when I DRESS DOWN

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Yesterday I upgraded to a new phone and went to make the down payment. I was wearing jeans and a polo shirt since it was friday and when I walked in T mobile to do the upgrade the guy asked where I worked???? I was like I am not giving you that information and then I went to make the down payment.

The down payment was higher than I expected so I ask could I divide the total in 3 and pay on three different cards? Then this idiot says yeah but your name has to be on all the cards

LMAO. I didn't snap because It was friday and the weather was nice.

I am noticing more people take me seriously when I have on dress clothes versus jeans and other clothes.

Why can't the tall black man have 3 credit cards?

Y U no can make it with 1 card?

Why can't you make it with cash?

I'll learn ya sooner or later, fbj. ;)

Didnt have that much cash on me mongo. The down payment amount was unexpected due to taxes so I split it up in 3 ways

Didnt have that much cash on me mongo. The down payment amount was unexpected due to taxes so I split it up in 3 ways
Just think of the interest on the cards..At basically 25% interest, it would have been wiser to save the cash to pay down or buy the phone right out..

I bought my son a refurbished IPhone 5 from Wal-Mart and payed 150 bucks for it..Works great, he's had it a year so far..

Yesterday I upgraded to a new phone and went to make the down payment. I was wearing jeans and a polo shirt since it was friday and when I walked in T mobile to do the upgrade the guy asked where I worked???? I was like I am not giving you that information and then I went to make the down payment.

The down payment was higher than I expected so I ask could I divide the total in 3 and pay on three different cards? Then this idiot says yeah but your name has to be on all the cards

I am noticing more people take me seriously when I have on dress clothes versus jeans and other clothes.

I dress like a bum when I go shopping. Pisses the wife off, but the salespeople leave me alone.

I bought my son a refurbished IPhone 5 from Wal-Mart and payed 150 bucks for it..Works great, he's had it a year so far..

I upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
I have an ex-wife that got one through AT&T, she stated that she finally had a phone that gave people a reason to understand he position in life..For myself I have a basic phone. As I see it..I only use it to communicate with people.I don't need something to occupy my free time and money..

Last edited:

I dress like a bum when I go shopping. Pisses the wife off, but the salespeople leave me alone.
It does work..

Did you wear an Izod polo shirt? If not no wonder they thought you were cash strapped...

Why does the tall black man have to use three cards to make a down payment?

Because the tall black man didn't have cash

Because the tall black man didn't have cash
It's a phone not a car lol

See if you lived in a rural community, people would know who you are no matter what clothes you wear.

Another reason I won't ever live in the city.

Forum List

Back